Could money traffic lead to problems? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-05-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Could money traffic lead to problems?

Hello,

So I planning on using a fairly new stealth paypal account with the regular vvc verification just as a account for other online sales (no ebay/amazon). I will also take all precautions possible. However, I am expecting transfers coming in at about 3000-5000$/day and I will withdraw through oversea purchases.

Do you have any ideas what I should pay attention too? Is this a stupid idea?

Thanks for all feedback!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-05-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

You must start paying attention to the limitations paypal are going to slam down on your account.

Too much money as in the amounts you mention will flag the account.

It does not matter that the transactions are off ebay.

paypal will see high risks and react.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

so lets say someone sends me 1800$, i will immediately have the risk that they freeze my account or limit it?

also, what are the common limits? how much per month?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-05-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Thanks: 16
Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonosy View Post
so lets say someone sends me 1800$, i will immediately have the risk that they freeze my account or limit it?

also, what are the common limits? how much per month?
It is possible to withdraw $1800 after letting it sit for a little bit (on a 1 month old account, which is relatively new), given your verified and you have a card with a confirmed address attached. This is only speaking from my experience within' the US. If you move any more through the same account (anything above $2K at once), expect it to be limited though.

Limitations depends on various factors. I'm guessing your location would be a risk in this case as well.

Last edited by exxomscp; 04-05-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-05-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA View Post
Limitations depends on various factors. I'm guessing your location would be a risk in this case as well.
i will be using VPN with unique non-changing ip + mac address

so its a good idea to split up transfers, e.g. make a 1800$ transfer -> 2x 900$?!

so if i let the money sit in the account for 2-4 weeks that should help me as well?

since my profit margin is quiet high, i can afford to "lose" a decent amount of accounts, but i cant afford having my funds frozen.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 41,969
Thanks: 5,467
Thanked 8,998 Times in 7,022 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

Still in the area of dangerous and flaggable by paypal.

Could you not consider a VPS?

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-05-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 334
Thanks: 16
Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonosy View Post
i will be using VPN with unique non-changing ip + mac address

so its a good idea to split up transfers, e.g. make a 1800$ transfer -> 2x 900$?!

so if i let the money sit in the account for 2-4 weeks that should help me as well?

since my profit margin is quiet high, i can afford to "lose" a decent amount of accounts, but i cant afford having my funds frozen.
VPNs are a nono, mostly because they're blacklisted and kind of suspicious; you'd really have to know what your getting into. VPS rental (with remote access + with a static IP) within' the US will probably work, but I have DSL so I just reset my modem for a new IP.

I have called up Paypal prior to transfer to ask if it's "OK to transfer this amount," and have had success even with the full amount at times. If you want to take extra precautions, you can split the transfer. I usually would withdraw in 500, 700 increments. You can try withdrawing the entire amount probably within' a week or a few days after it has officially cleared in your balance. I honestly wouldn't let it sit longer than that...

Also may depend on the item that is sold or where you're getting your funds from, another factor. In my experience, this has ranged from linking exact type of items to even if the buyer has had a previous negative experience elsewhere. Depends, but as I've said, I know I've been able to do it before on some occasions. Maybe it's luck, but it's worth a try?

Last edited by exxomscp; 04-05-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-05-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA View Post
VPNs are a nono, mostly because they're blacklisted and kind of suspicious; you'd really have to know what your getting into. VPS rental (with remote access + with a static IP) within' the US will probably work, but I have DSL so I just reset my modem for a new IP.

I have called up Paypal prior to transfer to ask if it's "OK to transfer this amount," and have had success even with the full amount at times. If you want to take extra precautions, you can split the transfer. I usually would withdraw in 500, 700 increments. You can try withdrawing the entire amount probably within' a week or a few days after it has officially cleared in your balance. I honestly wouldn't let it sit longer than that...

Also may depend on the item that is sold or where you're getting your funds from, another factor. In my experience, this has ranged from linking exact type of items to even if the buyer has had a previous negative experience elsewhere. Depends, but as I've said, I know I've been able to do it before on some occasions. Maybe it's luck, but it's worth a try?
Oh yeah sorry I meant VPS. Thanks for your tips! I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-05-2014
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,194
Thanks: 2,155
Thanked 1,302 Times in 933 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Could money traffic lead to problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonosy View Post
However, I am expecting transfers coming in at about 3000-5000$/day and I will withdraw through oversea purchases.
wot...
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pazya receiving money problems or good to go? astralman Payment Processing 5 02-24-2013 07:46 PM
Problems checking Woolworths Everyday money transaction history skyichigo Australia eBay & Paypal 3 02-14-2013 02:06 AM
Problems withdrawing money from paypal top123 Subscriber Discussions 5 09-19-2012 02:11 PM
Could these steps lead to a ban on Amazon? Red X Amazon X 3 03-09-2011 01:45 AM
Any Potential Problems With Spending Money? bigboykelly Subscriber Discussions 14 01-19-2011 10:34 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts