eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Closing then opening paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/76137-closing-then-opening-paypal-account.html)

judgedrew 08-07-2014 05:55 AM

Closing then opening paypal account

I have a fully verified payapl account using all my genuine details. However, the ebay account this was linked to has been suspended for not meeting the selling standards.

My question is can I close my current paypal account (which is currently working fine) and open a new one using my genuine details again but with a different email address. Will this fool ebay into thinking this is a new user and not the same user who was previously suspended?

I'd hate to have to set up a stealth paypal account when I have a genuine one that is fully verified.

ilcarletto 08-07-2014 06:15 AM

Re: Closing then opening paypal account

Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedrew (Post 575334)
can I close my current paypal account (which is currently working fine) and open a new one using my genuine details again but with a different email address. Will this fool ebay into thinking this is a new user and not the same user who was previously suspended?

No absolutely no... you won't fool them so easily.

The Paypal account, which is currently working fine, cannot be used with another Ebay... no way, sorry.

You need to start from scratch for both EB and PP in stealth mode. You cannot re-use the same details that you have used for your previous account.

This forum is here for that reason. Stealth guide will give you a lot of informations about going stealth.

Buona fortuna.

judgedrew 08-07-2014 06:18 AM

Is there any hope to holding onto this account? What do you advise?

Thanks

ilcarletto 08-07-2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedrew (Post 575342)
Is there any hope to holding onto this ax

You can get in touch with Ebay and fight to get your account reinstated.

judgedrew 08-07-2014 09:19 AM

Thanks. Didn't know you could do that. Any advise on what to say or how to approach it? I got suspended for poor seller performance because I drop shipped items and they often took weeks to arrive

rsot 08-07-2014 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedrew (Post 575391)
Thanks. Didn't know you could do that. Any advise on what to say or how to approach it? I got suspended for poor seller performance because I drop shipped items and they often took weeks to arrive

Chances are low on reinstatement. That's why stealth method exists - forget the old info and make new accounts with fresh info

benny 08-07-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedrew (Post 575391)

to be honest if it was me i would let that account go as i have in the past tried to get accounts back, it just gives you loads of stress and waiting and waiting for eeebbay to often send a cut and paste answer that does you no good and in they end i have found that 99% of the time when they close an account thats the way it stays.....

go stealth, start again, sod em, :thumb:

aspkin 08-07-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedrew (Post 575334)
I have a fully verified payapl account using all my genuine details. However, the ebay account this was linked to has been suspended for not meeting the selling standards.

My question is can I close my current paypal account (which is currently working fine) and open a new one using my genuine details again but with a different email address. Will this fool ebay into thinking this is a new user and not the same user who was previously suspended?

I'd hate to have to set up a stealth paypal account when I have a genuine one that is fully verified.

If only that would work... :ranger:

At least you thinking outside the box.

It's best to start new. Read the eBay Stealth guide and if you have any questions afterwards created a new thread.

Good luck!