Computer Not Recognized - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-20-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Computer Not Recognized

UPDATE

I have had to call them about 5-6 times regarding this issue to FINALLY find a remedy.

They would fix it but it kept coming back (stupid bots). Strange thing now is ....
My first withdrawal went business as usual,
next withdrawal completed today (24hours) but now is in my bank account,
the other withdrawal (450) shows completed earlier than usual, but still not in my account.

I'm assuming they upgraded me to the fast withdrawals somehow? No email nothing.. kinda funny though

BTW I called 8 times in total and not once did I get asked database questions. All about how you speak to them and conduct yourself sometimes. Take that sentence with a grain of salt pertaining to YOUR accounts.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 11-20-2014 at 01:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2014

Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to fwj77

So how do you fix the problem? Please help me
Old 11-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwj77 View Post
So how do you fix the problem? Please help me
Email them or if your really good on the phone, call them.
Old 12-05-2014

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
For everyone experiencing this issue I have advice that may help!

Lets start off with I did get the soft limit removed by calling Paypal

I went to the store and bought a tracfone, linked it with my paypal (getting the pin number to verify it) and went to withdraw, tried to verify by telephone (fail), then I tried to verify by text, still no good. Obviously I can't answer the database questions but this is were it gets juicy...

I highly recommend against doing this but hey it does work if you know what your doing. I called eBay before all this to get my limit increased. Now I had called with a account 7 months aged with still the 10/1000 limit. The lady I had spoke with was American and was "more than happy to increase my limit" but needed to VERIFY me by asking DATABASE questions. Fine. I kept calm and carried on..lol

Now when this problem arising NEVER hang up immediately, if you need to hang up make up an excuse, if you don't they can limit you for not answering the questions (its happened to me before). Ok so I went threw the process and answered no to all the questions. I repeated this frequently threw out the conversation that I have been living at this address for roughly 4-5 months. Same thing for my "previous" address. I am a young kid that just moved out his parents house and "jumping" around apartments. It is believable if you sound confident in your responses.

Now this doesn't work if you get a bad rep, you must go off your gut. She increased my limits to 20/1000. Now I say this because when I called paypal they said I needed to go threw the same procedure. Again I remained calm and told them I did this with eBay already and unfortently I'm not in the database system as of yet. I called from my tracfone and ran out of minutes so I lost connections with the first rep I spoke with..

Called back and the 2nd rep told me when this occurs go to (www.paypal.com/wdfunds) ...now that DID NOT work for me but could work for others, who knows. The third rep I spoke with said there should be nothing wrong with my account and you should be able to withdraw without any issues. Strange enough after I hung up this was the case?

The point of this LONG post is you really have to believe what your saying is true. You almost have to trick yourself at that moment that your who your "stealth name" is. Seinfeld anyone???

Just wanted to shed a little light on my situation. Thanks for all the responses!

will this work on ebay or just paypal?
Old 12-05-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 28%

I mean I called both so...

I personally advise any long term stealther to get at least familar with calling eBay so when something happens your not out of your comfort zone calling them.

Again you have to realize your putting your account (ebay or paypal) in jeopardy when you call them. I myself am good at speaking and communicating so I have no problem calling them when I have a issue. If your doing stealth 100% correctly you are this person correct?

You have to really trick yourself into believing your this person while calling them. The eBay reps aren't to intelligent, which is a good/bad thing. Paypal is a little different as I haven't called them enough yet to feel comfortable doing so. If you have a account you can lose, try my method I had just discussed...why not?