eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/80063-withdraw-has-been-completed-but-never-recieved.html)

asafs 11-27-2014 11:29 AM

Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

Hello,

I withdraw money on the November 14 from my Paypal account to my primary credit card. It's been 13 days and I didn't receive it. The withdraw status is completed for over a week. It's a stealth account and the credit card details on Paypal are not matching the real details I gave the credit card company. I talk with the credit card company yesterday and representative said he doesn't see any future payment from Paypal.
What to do? Should I contact with Paypal about it?
I can figure another solution to receive the money, but the payment need to reserve back to my account and I don't know what to do get it back..

Thank you!

Callidus 11-27-2014 11:39 AM

Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

1. What card did you withdraw to?
2. What country account?
3. Didn't you or someone else from .IL report the same issues....

I would contact PayPal after maybe 7 days. I think there is a maximum time that you would get to dispute where the money is. Don't leave it.

asafs 11-27-2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 613054)
1. What card did you withdraw to?
2. What country account?
3. Didn't you or someone else from .IL report the same issues....

I would contact PayPal after maybe 7 days. I think there is a maximum time that you would get to dispute where the money is. Don't leave it.

1. Visa - by Israel Post Bank
2. Israel
3. Never reported about it..

It's been almost 14 days since I withdraw it.

Callidus 11-27-2014 11:45 AM

I would of contacted PayPal about this already if I were you.

jeffweico 11-27-2014 10:05 PM

I have to admit, I didn't even know that PayPal ALLOWED withdrawals to a credit card in other countries. Here it is impossible. It could only be done if the credit card (actually a prepaid card) has a bank account attached to it. Even then, it is not recommended.

sax4 11-29-2014 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 613215)
I have to admit, I didn't even know that PayPal ALLOWED withdrawals to a credit card in other countries. Here it is impossible. It could only be done if the credit card (actually a prepaid card) has a bank account attached to it. Even then, it is not recommended.

Yeah there's a lot of countries you can withdraw to card all over the world, beats the hell out of opening countless bank accounts

sax4 11-29-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asafs (Post 613052)
Hello,

I withdraw money on the November 14 from my Paypal account to my primary credit card. It's been 13 days and I didn't receive it. The withdraw status is completed for over a week. It's a stealth account and the credit card details on Paypal are not matching the real details I gave the credit card company. I talk with the credit card company yesterday and representative said he doesn't see any future payment from Paypal.
What to do? Should I contact with Paypal about it?
I can figure another solution to receive the money, but the payment need to reserve back to my account and I don't know what to do get it back..

Thank you!

A lot of this been happening lately, there is another thread about it here somewhere

asafs 11-29-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 613620)
A lot of this been happening lately, there is another thread about it here somewhere

Do I need to be worrie :confused:? I sent them an email yesterday about this issue