Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-27-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 42
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

Hello,

I withdraw money on the November 14 from my Paypal account to my primary credit card. It's been 13 days and I didn't receive it. The withdraw status is completed for over a week. It's a stealth account and the credit card details on Paypal are not matching the real details I gave the credit card company. I talk with the credit card company yesterday and representative said he doesn't see any future payment from Paypal.
What to do? Should I contact with Paypal about it?
I can figure another solution to receive the money, but the payment need to reserve back to my account and I don't know what to do get it back..

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-27-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,671
Thanks: 313
Thanked 810 Times in 577 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (97)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

1. What card did you withdraw to?
2. What country account?
3. Didn't you or someone else from .IL report the same issues....

I would contact PayPal after maybe 7 days. I think there is a maximum time that you would get to dispute where the money is. Don't leave it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-27-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 42
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
1. What card did you withdraw to?
2. What country account?
3. Didn't you or someone else from .IL report the same issues....

I would contact PayPal after maybe 7 days. I think there is a maximum time that you would get to dispute where the money is. Don't leave it.
1. Visa - by Israel Post Bank
2. Israel
3. Never reported about it..

It's been almost 14 days since I withdraw it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-27-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,671
Thanks: 313
Thanked 810 Times in 577 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (97)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

I would of contacted PayPal about this already if I were you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-27-2014
jeffweico's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7,219
Thanks: 895
Thanked 4,061 Times in 2,168 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (12)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

I have to admit, I didn't even know that PayPal ALLOWED withdrawals to a credit card in other countries. Here it is impossible. It could only be done if the credit card (actually a prepaid card) has a bank account attached to it. Even then, it is not recommended.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-29-2014
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,043
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 855 Times in 632 Posts
Activity: 36%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I have to admit, I didn't even know that PayPal ALLOWED withdrawals to a credit card in other countries. Here it is impossible. It could only be done if the credit card (actually a prepaid card) has a bank account attached to it. Even then, it is not recommended.
Yeah there's a lot of countries you can withdraw to card all over the world, beats the hell out of opening countless bank accounts
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-29-2014
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,043
Thanks: 1,541
Thanked 855 Times in 632 Posts
Activity: 36%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by asafs View Post
Hello,

I withdraw money on the November 14 from my Paypal account to my primary credit card. It's been 13 days and I didn't receive it. The withdraw status is completed for over a week. It's a stealth account and the credit card details on Paypal are not matching the real details I gave the credit card company. I talk with the credit card company yesterday and representative said he doesn't see any future payment from Paypal.
What to do? Should I contact with Paypal about it?
I can figure another solution to receive the money, but the payment need to reserve back to my account and I don't know what to do get it back..

Thank you!
A lot of this been happening lately, there is another thread about it here somewhere
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-29-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 42
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Withdraw has been completed but never recieved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
A lot of this been happening lately, there is another thread about it here somewhere
Do I need to be worrie ? I sent them an email yesterday about this issue
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions about PayPal "Item Not Recieved" claim that I recieved apachecat PayPal Talk 6 11-29-2012 03:07 PM
Paypal Withdraw 'COMPLETED' token UK eBay & Paypal 39 01-31-2012 09:04 AM
re: help i recieved this from ebay tbh222 eBay Discussion! 4 10-23-2009 12:19 PM
Recieved a pingback philly387 Sales & Marketing 2 06-19-2009 08:23 PM
item not recieved dispute? yougotit eBay Discussion! 8 07-30-2008 03:20 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts