Buying VBA with card? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-05-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Thanks: 52
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Buying VBA with card?

I won't post the links here ( not sure if I can ) but,I am seeing online a lot of websites selling VBAs along with cards that will be mailed to you as well.
The going price seems to be $100-$200.
Has anyone used services like this?
Pros/Cons.
Withdrawing funds with an ATM card would be great-If anyone can give me some info here.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-05-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 989
Thanked 348 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Buying your VBA's from here gives you the security of buying it from an approved seller, and for a little more than the higher end of those prices you have mentioned you can buy a whole ready made account package that is ready to go, who knows who us behind those VBA's and cards, they won't have been approved by anybody!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Thanks: 52
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Buying your VBA's from here gives you the security of buying it from an approved seller, and for a little more than the higher end of those prices you have mentioned you can buy a whole ready made account package that is ready to go, who knows who us behind those VBA's and cards, they won't have been approved by anybody!
I understand the security of buying from here.
I have before and it worked out okay.
I just would like the withdraw to be made easy...That's why getting the card has so much appeal.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,300
Thanks: 989
Thanked 348 Times in 308 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666never777 View Post
I understand the security of buying from here.
I have before and it worked out okay.
I just would like the withdraw to be made easy...That's why getting the card has so much appeal.
Even though there may be no security with those VBA's, no way of knowing even the basics of how they were made?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666never777 View Post
I won't post the links here ( not sure if I can ) but,I am seeing online a lot of websites selling VBAs along with cards that will be mailed to you as well.
The going price seems to be $100-$200.
Has anyone used services like this?
Pros/Cons.
Withdrawing funds with an ATM card would be great-If anyone can give me some info here.
Your looking to buy a prepaid debit card than for between $100-$200???

Are you not from the US??

You know that these VBAs are just Prepaid Debit cards, if your able to withdraw from an ATM, using a Debit Card that has a routing and Transit number than you can get countless for free here in the US
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
666never777 (02-05-2015), GhostMoney (02-05-2015)
  #6  
Old 02-05-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Thanks: 52
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Your looking to buy a prepaid debit card than for between $100-$200???

Are you not from the US??

You know that these VBAs are just Prepaid Debit cards, if your able to withdraw from an ATM, using a Debit Card that has a routing and Transit number than you can get countless for free here in the US
I live in the U.S.
Ah,I was not thinking about that.
I guess the turn on was that it looked 100% Stealth.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666never777 View Post
I live in the U.S.
Ah,I was not thinking about that.
I guess the turn on was that it looked 100% Stealth.
I wouldn't trust any site selling anything like what you described, always ask in the forum first like you did, better safe than sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

They control the bank account and have another debit card, and check on the account, when u deposit funds they withdraw them
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-05-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
They control the bank account and have another debit card, and check on the account, when u deposit funds they withdraw them
This could very well be the case.
Although I have never used such services to know for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-05-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,821
Thanks: 4,652
Thanked 7,168 Times in 6,533 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

@OP, technically those aren't VBAs...they are bank accounts to be used for withdrawal. One service I have tried out is Payoneer - seems to work ok but check to see what recent posts about have been written by other users
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-05-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Thanks: 52
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Besides Paxum and Payoneer what is there I can get?
With jumping through the least hoops.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-05-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666never777 View Post
Besides Paxum and Payoneer what is there I can get?
With jumping through the least hoops.
Bank Accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-06-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Bank Accounts.
What a jackass of a comment.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 249
Thanks: 230
Thanked 164 Times in 133 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via ICQ to SilentHill Send a message via Skype™ to SilentHill
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
What a jackass of a comment.
lol he's right. just open a bank. business accts are the best. withdrawal in any name.


with that being said I wouldn't trust that site. just the fact they might be able to have access to my funds. just the thought
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilentHill For This Useful Post:
666never777 (02-07-2015)
  #15  
Old 02-06-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 131
Thanks: 80
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
lol he's right. just open a bank. business accts are the best. withdrawal in any name.


with that being said I wouldn't trust that site. just the fact they might be able to have access to my funds. just the thought
I think OP wants it to be stealth.
Hence my comment.
What do you mean about business accounts?
Go on...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 249
Thanks: 230
Thanked 164 Times in 133 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via ICQ to SilentHill Send a message via Skype™ to SilentHill
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
I think OP wants it to be stealth.
Hence my comment.
What do you mean about business accounts?
Go on...
yes its quite easy to open an LLC.

your "business" is the identity and they have there own tax id # aka SS #

when opening business accounts at your local bank.

Deposits made in mismatch runs more smoothly.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilentHill For This Useful Post:
666never777 (02-07-2015)
  #17  
Old 02-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 249
Thanks: 230
Thanked 164 Times in 133 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via ICQ to SilentHill Send a message via Skype™ to SilentHill
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
I think OP wants it to be stealth.
Hence my comment.
What do you mean about business accounts?
Go on...


you can be stealth with a real bank.................
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-06-2015
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMoney View Post
What a jackass of a comment.
That's it? What do you want the OP to do? maybe go steal someones information and open a bank in someone else's name? Maybe the OP should commit Identity theft?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-06-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Thanks: 52
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
you can be stealth with a real bank.................
Are you saying I can only an account with only an EIN?
Without it rooting to my SS?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 249
Thanks: 230
Thanked 164 Times in 133 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via ICQ to SilentHill Send a message via Skype™ to SilentHill
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666never777 View Post
Are you saying I can only an account with only an EIN?
Without it rooting to my SS?


no I am saying you can open business accts. With these accts you can deposit in mismatch names without a problem.

open up a few

choose different banks and you should be okay

I do see your concern regarding your ss but that shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by SilentHill; 02-06-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilentHill For This Useful Post:
666never777 (02-07-2015)
  #21  
Old 02-06-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 249
Thanks: 230
Thanked 164 Times in 133 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via ICQ to SilentHill Send a message via Skype™ to SilentHill
Default Re: Buying VBA with card?

777 info
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying / Selling - 2 accounts, 1 card beeg2424 Amazon X 14 02-24-2014 08:47 PM
Buying Items with a Credit Card donkeykong2012 eBay Discussion! 4 01-04-2014 09:59 AM
Help with 3V Prepaid Card Buying curtainsplitter UK PayPal Talk 11 06-21-2013 05:48 AM
New Card for Ebay Stealth Account Buying abnatop Credit Card Alternatives 4 07-07-2011 08:09 PM
Buying gift card/pre-paid card using PayPal? SimonMoor PayPal Talk 3 03-12-2008 09:47 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts