eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal is blocking adding bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/82628-paypal-blocking-adding-bank-account.html)

slokor 02-07-2015 08:51 PM

Re: Paypal is blocking adding bank account

And it has nothing to do with the login process since I never reach that part. It simply does not allow me to add the bank account if its a Capital one 360 account.
I have no idea how others are able to do so but for me it simply is not working any more... Good thing I have access to other banks.

tonestar20 02-07-2015 10:30 PM

Guys it is capitol one and 360 they are not working anymore used them for a while now its a no go

tonestar20 02-07-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 639917)
Depends on the page Im trying it on it gives one of 2-3 error messages. The basic message is something along the lines of: "sorry but we cannot complete at this time "
And no it has nothing to do with the account because I just add a different bank account from a different bank and it works just fine.

You are on point same here , nothing to with the account i simply added another bank and all is well

slokor 02-07-2015 11:30 PM

Thanks for confirming this fact.
Was starting to think I was going crazy lol.

Breakthecycle2 02-07-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonestar20 (Post 639958)
Guys it is capitol one and 360 they are not working anymore used them for a while now its a no go

Thats simply not true. I just added one. I get this message with TD too, but eventually it goes through.

Stingman1216 02-08-2015 12:34 AM

I know exactly how to solve your problem as this happened to me too. First off, buy you a tracfone. Activate it and it should come with 10-20 minutes. Then create your PayPal account, as soon as you create it, enter your tracfone number. Then when you try to add your bank account, it will ask you to verify your account, and when it does, you will already have your tracfone in the system, so they will call it and you can confirm it. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago, if you try and change your number after you create the account, it will not go thru. I promise this method works for me, I use gmac bank accounts.

slokor 02-08-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Thats simply not true. I just added one. I get this message with TD too, but eventually it goes through.
Are you saying youre getting this error message too then? and simply trying again and again until it goes through?
Please clarify because right now Im STILL getting this error message and I simply don't see how youd be able to add the exact same bank account I am trying to use. Again - I tried it on new accounts as well as older accounts (older meaning 2 month and over a year).
If indeed youre trying several times with the same account how many times are you getting this error message?

slokor 02-08-2015 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingman1216 (Post 639991)
I know exactly how to solve your problem as this happened to me too. First off, buy you a tracfone. Activate it and it should come with 10-20 minutes. Then create your PayPal account, as soon as you create it, enter your tracfone number. Then when you try to add your bank account, it will ask you to verify your account, and when it does, you will already have your tracfone in the system, so they will call it and you can confirm it. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago, if you try and change your number after you create the account, it will not go thru. I promise this method works.

Youre talking about a different error.
With this error its not asking to verify me. It just tells me the action cannot be completed and to try again later - again and again.

Stingman1216 02-08-2015 12:39 AM

Is it asking you when you try to add your bank account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 639994)
Youre talking about a different error.
With this error its not asking to verify me. It just tells me the action cannot be completed and to try again later - again and again.

trosky 02-08-2015 12:59 AM

I had the same issue on a perfect account when adding a BoA account, tried a different bank and just worked, and we know BoA works so I don't know what exactly gives this error

slokor 02-08-2015 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingman1216 (Post 639996)
Is it asking you when you try to add your bank account?

Its not asking anything.
Just gives me an error message that it cannot add the bank account at the moment.
When I try to add a different bank account it just adds it.
At no point is it asking for any sort of verification which leads me to believe the issue is with the bank itself - which is why I want to hear what breakthecycle has to say.

slokor 02-08-2015 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trosky (Post 639998)
I had the same issue on a perfect account when adding a BoA account, tried a different bank and just worked, and we know BoA works so I don't know what exactly gives this error

Very interesting...
This just keeps getting weirder...

Stingman1216 02-08-2015 01:10 AM

My bank of America account got limited, 4 of them

Quote:

Originally Posted by trosky (Post 639998)

Breakthecycle2 02-08-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 639992)
Are you saying youre getting this error message too then? and simply trying again and again until it goes through?
Please clarify because right now Im STILL getting this error message and I simply don't see how youd be able to add the exact same bank account I am trying to use. Again - I tried it on new accounts as well as older accounts (older meaning 2 month and over a year).
If indeed youre trying several times with the same account how many times are you getting this error message?

I've gotten this error with TD, yes. I just wait a day and it works. Its not just Cap360. They'd never blacklist such a popular bank.

slokor 02-08-2015 01:40 AM

Tried that too and it didn't work.
Well I cant figure it out.
That's fine though. Just switched to other banks and theyre easier to work with anyway.

123 02-08-2015 02:53 AM

Yeah its a shame it was so easy to add/del accounts in cap360 but yeah i switched banks months ago / was causing me weird issues from a while back