Good UK Business Bank? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-17-2015
Radfele
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Good UK Business Bank?

Does anyone know a good UK business bank that will allow to have like 10 sub accounts that can be used for stealth?

Regards
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-17-2015
ooooo.halo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,385
Thanks: 538
Thanked 253 Times in 227 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMele View Post
Does anyone know a good UK business bank that will allow to have like 10 sub accounts that can be used for stealth?

Regards
Barclays i think would be a good one. Wait and see what others say.
As for 10 sub accounts. Thats a lot at one bank. And yu must open them slowly and not all at once
__________________
""Mistakes are proof that you are trying""
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2015
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,039
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,029 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

You may run the risk of having to explain why you are running 10 business accounts.

UK banks can be potty at times with different names on transactions.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2015
Radfele
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You may run the risk of having to explain why you are running 10 business accounts.

UK banks can be potty at times with different names on transactions.
how else can you run an ltd in UK? and be able to do proper paperwork
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-17-2015
Radfele
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

come on guys someone give me a bone here as to how I can make 10pp accounts look legitimate in HRMC eyes and pay taxes on them, everyone seems to criticize instantly when I say something wrong and yet noone is willing to provide too much help
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-17-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 365
Thanks: 10
Thanked 89 Times in 72 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

Quite simply you have your 1 ltd account then you t/a whatever else you want.

Make a 2nd "sub" business account for robmele ltd t/a eBay Stealth

Make a 3rd "sub" business account for robmele ltd t/a ebay tyres

Etc etc.

10 may be too many to be fair, but who knows. I think doing things in branch with a business manager, explain how you trade online and need the accounts as you prefer to keep seperate lines as seperate entitys.

I mean would you order car tyres from a site that also sells bathrooms? I wouldn't (amazon is the only exception on that)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueuk For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-17-2015
Radfele
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueuk View Post
Quite simply you have your 1 ltd account then you t/a whatever else you want.

Make a 2nd "sub" business account for robmele ltd t/a eBay Stealth

Make a 3rd "sub" business account for robmele ltd t/a ebay tyres

Etc etc.

10 may be too many to be fair, but who knows. I think doing things in branch with a business manager, explain how you trade online and need the accounts as you prefer to keep seperate lines as seperate entitys.

I mean would you order car tyres from a site that also sells bathrooms? I wouldn't (amazon is the only exception on that)
thanks bud, do you think it would work if I had the saver accounts as the sub accounts and bus account as the main one
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-17-2015
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,039
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,029 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Good UK Business Bank?

A business would not 'do' savers' accounts.

__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Westone Business good? 556and623 Subscriber Discussions 1 07-07-2012 09:44 AM
Need help coming up with a good business name. yaBeh8ater Everything Else 8 01-11-2012 05:51 PM
ebay uk and amazon is no good for business faislondon UK eBay & Paypal 11 09-24-2011 01:11 PM
Business Account ... any good? zjnkzjen Subscriber Discussions 0 02-06-2011 07:08 AM
Business Bank Account and the Visa Business Card it comes with for Ebay/Amazon Verify jollyroger Credit Card Alternatives 2 11-01-2010 03:42 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts