eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Custom (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/87216-we-cant-send-your-payments-right-now-if-problem-continues-please-contact-custom.html)

Dashawn 07-05-2015 11:35 PM

We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Custom

We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Service Why DOES IT SAY THIS I HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM ON ALL MY ACCOUTNS!!!

MM78 07-05-2015 11:42 PM

Re: We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Cu

What are you trying to do?

slokor 07-06-2015 01:14 AM

Re: We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Cu

You already have another thread about this situation of yours.
Why are you double posting...?

Callidus 07-06-2015 02:49 AM

Happens on new PayPal accounts. Try sending a payment under £100 / $100. Should go through. You then have to wait roughly 24 hours before sending another payment,

feadup 07-06-2015 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dashawn (Post 682920)
We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Service Why DOES IT SAY THIS I HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM ON ALL MY ACCOUTNS!!!

this case means that you are linked to anther account, it has nothing to do to wait 24 or 48 hours, this is the system blocking you, you are doing something wrong

Callidus 07-06-2015 03:10 AM

You chat absolute rubbish. Has nothing to do with being linked to another account at all.

jackdanielsbtch 07-06-2015 04:52 AM

he is right, usually means you are being linked to old account. try guest checkout, usually works

Callidus 07-06-2015 05:15 AM

They have started implementing it to all new accounts that sign up and want to start sending payments of high value.

Once you have sent 3-4 payments over £100 or more, it then lifts and caps you into a higher bracket until another 5 payments or so are sent.

feadup 07-06-2015 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 682956)
You chat absolute rubbish. Has nothing to do with being linked to another account at all.

the rubbish is what you are saying!!!!!
I have no idea how you are a seller?!!!
this is a link, but I wont say how, if anyone have this, he must know that you are linked.
the linking is not IP or Mac or any of that
follow this lead panopticlick google it,. check yourself
but even after that dig more

feadup 07-06-2015 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 682968)
They have started implementing it to all new accounts that sign up and want to start sending payments of high value.

Once you have sent 3-4 payments over £100 or more, it then lifts and caps you into a higher bracket until another 5 payments or so are sent.

i am sending money from accounts 36 hours old without a problem.... stop misleading ppl here they already had enough from paypal

Callidus 07-06-2015 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feadup (Post 682973)
i am sending money from accounts 36 hours old without a problem.... stop misleading ppl here they already had enough from paypal

Good for you.

Your extensive knowledge from your past 96 posts is much appreciated.

feadup 07-06-2015 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 682975)
Good for you.

Your extensive knowledge from your past 96 posts is much appreciated.

do not be an idiot, posts on aspkin.com has nothing to do with experience with ebay and paypal

plusnet 07-06-2015 09:08 AM

@feadup, your knowledge sucks dude.
It has nothing to do with a link, the problem is the IP and/or the PC. And that's 100% guaranteed from me. You can verify that by yourself by trying to log in to one of your stealth accounts from a different IP or PC that you dont have cookies on it and see that you will get that message. Then log back in from the PC that has the cookies and the IP that you logged in constantly from it and it will go through without a single problem.

By the way the way you talk makes you an IDIOT.

rsot 07-06-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feadup (Post 682955)
this case means that you are linked to anther account, it has nothing to do to wait 24 or 48 hours, this is the system blocking you, you are doing something wrong

Totally incorrect - careful on the advice you give

slokor 07-06-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feadup (Post 682976)
do not be an idiot, posts on aspkin.com has nothing to do with experience with ebay and paypal

By the way - on an unrelated note - being respectful of everybody here is not a recommendation. It Is a requirement.
Calling people an 'idiot' because they do not agree with you is unacceptable and can only lead to a negative outcome.
Mind that when you post next time.

slokor 07-06-2015 10:51 AM

One more thing Feadup - there is no indication whatsoever that Ebay or paypal have started implementing web browser fingerprinting - which is what youre referring to. If they had youd see a LOT more limitations and suspensions.
Calm down and think about what youre saying before you type. And when you do type it be professional about it. We're here to help each other - not call each other names.

feadup 07-06-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 683014)
One more thing Feadup - there is no indication whatsoever that Ebay or paypal have started implementing web browser fingerprinting - which is what youre referring to. If they had youd see a LOT more limitations and suspensions.
Calm down and think about what youre saying before you type. And when you do type it be professional about it. We're here to help each other - not call each other names.

do you like me to tell you that your chat is rubbish?!!! if not then check what he told me first, it is very simple deal, you talk to me in a decent way, you will find better one, you will try to use words with me...that is what he get ( I am just returning the favor.

Now .... I said what i said out of my personal experiences.. you say it is not true?!! maybe yes maybe no,.
but if i am wrong why you are selling accounts?!! anyone can do ebay or paypal account,,,they need you because you know the tricks, if they will learn all tricks,,,what is left for you to sell?!!

slokor 07-06-2015 08:29 PM

Wow. Youre really something... I give you my opinion on matters and yet again you go into a personal attack this time on me and the other accounts sellers on here.
Whatever.
It is fairly obvious to me that there is no way to communicate with and nothing that can be said that will result in a positive outcome.
Ill say only this: Sometimes its better to be smart than right.
I learned that lesson the hard way.
Do with those words whatever you will friend.

PS. I don't think you used enough exclamation marks. Try using more in the future to get your point across or no one will understand you...

Breakthecycle2 07-07-2015 10:26 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dashawn 07-08-2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callidus (Post 682968)

Check your pms and I am receiving a gift payment for 250 then trying to send 235 the next day but it won't go through then my account gets limited this has happened by my past 4 accounts wtf!

feadup 07-08-2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dashawn (Post 683496)
Check your pms and I am receiving a gift payment for 250 then trying to send 235 the next day but it won't go through then my account gets limited this has happened by my past 4 accounts wtf!

told you that will happen ......

Callidus 07-08-2015 09:46 AM

Doesn't happen to me.