10 PayPal Stealth Accounts Suspended! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-19-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: 10 PayPal Stealth Accounts Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
It doesnt seem like it is the VCC or Entropay. I have plenty of accounts with both gift cards and entropays. The commonality between the accounts that are getting limited and that are doing just fine is when someone tries to make a purchase with that $1.50-$1.95 balance that was originally refunded from the gift card or entropay.

The accounts where ppl try to buy something before selling anything seem to be the ones that get limited. The limitation comes after making the purchase, but in the resolution center it back dates to the day of creation (or when the card was added). I do not know if it is because it is just a purchase or if it is the cheap items being bought, but it is one of the 2. Best solution is DO NOT buy items on a new paypal account. It is not working.

Now the accounts that I have made for myself personally, I do not buy anything. I wait until the account is at least a week or two old then I list an item. These accounts have both entropay and gift cards on them. I have had no issue. These accounts were created about 1.5 months ago.

SO, just to put it out there again
*entropay nor gift cards seem to be the issue
*making purchases on a new paypal seems to the the issue

This is definitely something that paypal had implemented in the last couple months, so nothing is 100% sure yet.
So buying a cheap item is more risky than selling a cheap item?
I don't understand your logic.. What are you basing this on?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

There is no logic. Trying to compare seller feedback and buyer feedback are 2 different things. Buyer feedback is a cheap fix to make it look like your have feedback as a seller. Ebay does not look at buyer feedback the same as seller feedback. Seller feedback actually establishes trust between you and ebay.

Do you think it is possible that paypal has finally caught on to these cheap purchases being made with the paypal balance left behind from a CC confirmation? I do.

I may be wrong, but the evidence seems to point at VCCs or making cheap purchases with VCC confirmation balance. The accounts I made with entropay that I am personally using are working just fine and have had sales, funds cleared, and transferred to my bank. To me that is a very strong test. These accounts did not make a purchase of stock photos, ebooks, recipes, or something else that cost less than $1.

Accounts that I have seen purchases on before selling anything seem to go down now. It doesnt matter what the VCC is: gift card or entropay.
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
last3379 (07-20-2015)
Old 07-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

WHY BUY ANYTHING?
It is RISKY and it is a waste of time, money and does nothing at all other that cause issues. That silly buying feedback has zero value of any kind.
If you NEED something then buy it from an ESTABLISHED account as part of your cash out.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
last3379 (07-20-2015)
Old 07-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
WHY BUY ANYTHING?
It is RISKY and it is a waste of time, money and does nothing at all other that cause issues. That silly buying feedback has zero value of any kind.
If you NEED something then buy it from an ESTABLISHED account as part of your cash out.
That is 100% correct
Old 07-20-2015

Quote:
There is no logic. Trying to compare seller feedback and buyer feedback are 2 different things. Buyer feedback is a cheap fix to make it look like your have feedback as a seller. Ebay does not look at buyer feedback the same as seller feedback. Seller feedback actually establishes trust between you and ebay.

Do you think it is possible that paypal has finally caught on to these cheap purchases being made with the paypal balance left behind from a CC confirmation? I do.

I may be wrong, but the evidence seems to point at VCCs or making cheap purchases with VCC confirmation balance. The accounts I made with entropay that I am personally using are working just fine and have had sales, funds cleared, and transferred to my bank. To me that is a very strong test. These accounts did not make a purchase of stock photos, ebooks, recipes, or something else that cost less than $1.

Accounts that I have seen purchases on before selling anything seem to go down now. It doesnt matter what the VCC is: gift card or entropay.
Good point.. Thanks!
Old 07-20-2015

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
It doesnt seem like it is the VCC or Entropay. I have plenty of accounts with both gift cards and entropays. The commonality between the accounts that are getting limited and that are doing just fine is when someone tries to make a purchase with that $1.50-$1.95 balance that was originally refunded from the gift card or entropay.

The accounts where ppl try to buy something before selling anything seem to be the ones that get limited. The limitation comes after making the purchase, but in the resolution center it back dates to the day of creation (or when the card was added). I do not know if it is because it is just a purchase or if it is the cheap items being bought, but it is one of the 2. Best solution is DO NOT buy items on a new paypal account. It is not working.

Now the accounts that I have made for myself personally, I do not buy anything. I wait until the account is at least a week or two old then I list an item. These accounts have both entropay and gift cards on them. I have had no issue. These accounts were created about 1.5 months ago.

SO, just to put it out there again
*entropay nor gift cards seem to be the issue
*making purchases on a new paypal seems to the the issue

This is definitely something that paypal had implemented in the last couple months, so nothing is 100% sure yet.

The issue is entropay. Amazon is doing the same thing even for buyers using entropay.... I'm 99% sure its entropay. Big online giant companies Ebay, pay, Amazon seem to have started blocking VCC that doesnt do AVS./ Entropay does not do AVS.
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
The issue is entropay. Amazon is doing the same thing even for buyers using entropay.... I'm 99% sure its entropay. Big online giant companies Ebay, pay, Amazon seem to have started blocking VCC that doesnt do AVS./ Entropay does not do AVS.
Amazon is a different beast and yes it is a problem with Amazon.

Currently it does not seem to be entropay for if it was I and dozens/hundreds of other members would be having issues.
Old 07-20-2015

Longevity: 62%

Most of the problems is not old accounts. It's new accounts both paypal and amazon. I just tried putting a mygiftcardsite card on an account yesterday on paypal wouldn't accept the card says it was invalid. I have older accounts that it's still good. Need to use better cards as they are cracking down.
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

@miketyson, were you using VISA/MC? and was it the $15 (3-Pack) or the 3-Pack of $25/each card?
Old 07-20-2015

Mc 3 pack $15
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Mc 3 pack $15
Were you using the same phone number registered with all the gift cards?
Old 07-20-2015

Lol no. Used stealth phone number with each card. So different.
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Well that's strange then bro.
Old 07-20-2015

It just happened. I'll post screen shots.
Old 07-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
I have used entropay a lot. I have cut back on it because i think using it too much within a day can cause issues due to similarities in the accounts being made. But entropay is not the problem itself. At least not as of 1 month ago
Old 07-21-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason8 View Post
Hi

I have had great success creating PP stealth accounts in the past.

However, recently every single one of my PP accounts are being limited within days of being created..

I have followed the same steps I used previously (with success) but now every one is being suspended.

Is anyone else finding this? I am using Entropay VCC to verify account. I am purchasing item from ebay for 99 cents to make account look real.

This worked in the past but now...?
Hey bud, Just curious if you tried making another account with a store bought gift card and had better luck.. I think a lot of people are trying to help you out here.. keep us updated.
Old 07-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
It just happened. I'll post screen shots.
Decent idea to follow-up
Old 07-22-2015

Longevity: 50%

Buying cheap items on a new account is not a good idea...
The Following User Says Thank You to RR2 For This Useful Post:
bjammin (07-23-2015)
Old 07-22-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

Im guessing your buying cheap items to increase feedback correct? Unfortunately eBay is starting to look out for this but I noticed that if you age your account at least 30 days then this becomes less risky, at least thats my experience! Also as others said entropay seems to be less and less dependable as time goes on
The Following User Says Thank You to AccountMaster For This Useful Post:
bjammin (07-23-2015)
Old 07-23-2015

Longevity: 52%

strange, all my 1 day old PayPal I can
purshase; .99 using the 1.95
I can send money
no issue
op they know that is you and you giving them reason for that.
its not the vcc or the item u purchase, if buying this item is bad they wouldn't allow anyone to list it...
believe me its you.....only you
BTW if u will travel to anther country change your computer and change internet, they still can get u.
try to see what are you doing the same...
Old 07-24-2015

Activity: 29%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by last3379 View Post
Buying a $0.99 item is definitely NOT your problem. Look deeper.
There are millions of dollar items bought on ebay everyday.
Although no one knows the "magic" number when it comes to this, abusive buying practices do get accounts limited.

Buying to quickly, leave feedback in to large of bulk can result in suspension of it's to fast and clearly feedback manipulation. They do ban when sellers do this, they have a algorithm primed just for this practice. Do it wisely.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
muzzie (07-24-2015)
Old 07-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Although no one knows the "magic" number when it comes to this, abusive buying practices do get accounts limited.

Buying to quickly, leave feedback in to large of bulk can result in suspension of it's to fast and clearly feedback manipulation. They do ban when sellers do this, they have a algorithm primed just for this practice. Do it wisely.
Almost everyone is talking about EBay when I explicably stated the problem is not EBay - it's PayPal..