problems verifying stealth paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03
Default problems verifying stealth paypal account

i have a stealth paypal account i submit them a drving license with full name and address that match the name address and date of birth on the account .
I also submit them a phone bill with the same phone number on it and the account and name and address and i get this email a few days later

Thank you for responding to our requests to further verify your information. As we cannot lift the receiving limit on your PayPal account until all requirements have been met, we would appreciate your help with completing the steps below, so that we can review your account further.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Proof of Address:
----------------------------------------------------------------
The document you have submitted to us cannot be accepted, as there is no first name and incomplete address printed on it. Please provide us with a new document which proves you live at the address currently registered.

What is a valid proof of address?

We accept a copy of:
- Utility bills (phone and broadband services, health insurance, gas, water, electricity, etc.)
- Bank or credit card statements
- Your driving licence. (Note: We can only accept a driving licence if: it shows your address, it's been issued within the last 12 months, and it's accompanied by another valid government-issued photo ID)
- Your printed payslip.

We do not accept:
- Invoices
- Partial Documents.

has anybody ever had this problem verifying a stealth uk paypal account .last time i verify a stealth account was over a year ago never had any problems . with license and a phone bill and my documents are clear and perfect
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: problems verifying stealth paypal account

Quote:
The document you have submitted to us cannot be accepted, as there is no first name and incomplete address printed on it.
There's the reason for rejection.

Send a different utility bill instead. Everything needs to match.