eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/90967-were-sorry-but-we-cant-send-your-payment-right-now.html)

Imohsofly718 11-05-2015 05:57 PM

We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now

Hi Guys advice needed?? i have over $700 in my paypal account i'm trying to purchase items thru ebay checkout and i get this error message ...We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now... i called paypal and they started asking me questions like the last 4 digits of SS AND Public record questions but its a stealth account to ofcourse i don't have that info i tried everything reset and clear cache and cookies,use new computer,different ip nothing works,what can i do???

MM78 11-05-2015 06:07 PM

Re: We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now

Seems to be a very common error, How old is the PayPal? and When did you get the money into your Paypal?

Imohsofly718 11-05-2015 06:12 PM

AUG 2015 and receive payment last week i have exactly $580 in my paypal balance and whats funny is i paid for something for $5 and went smoothly but tried to pay for something for $300 and it keeps giving me that We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now message SMH

Jonnydoe 11-05-2015 06:17 PM

I think this is some stealth type off acc limitation - your acc is limited and you even dont know about it

MM78 11-05-2015 06:19 PM

The account is from Aug, 2015 but how much money has moved in/out of the account between Aug and Now? If the $580 all of the sudden showed up then it won't let you spend that large amount. They may assume your trying to move the money. DO you have a Bank, VBA attached to the PayPal?

Imohsofly718 11-05-2015 06:20 PM

Its not limited at all i checked

Imohsofly718 11-05-2015 06:23 PM

I sold an item on ebay late OCT 2 weeks ago first sale received feedback and everything vba attached and everything so when i try to make a purchase for $400 when i have close to $600 and can't thats weird

MM78 11-05-2015 06:24 PM

Personally, I think it's the fact that you haven't had consistent payments coming in that is causing the problem. They just don't trust you.

Imohsofly718 11-05-2015 06:27 PM

They trust me enough to release funds but not to spend it very very weird

CDub 11-05-2015 08:02 PM

This is kinda what I am worried about. Please keep us posted as to whether they let you spend your own money.

Laritha 11-06-2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDub (Post 719461)
This is kinda what I am worried about. Please keep us posted as to whether they let you spend your own money.

You're not the only one. It's really unfair in a sense.

Incompetent 11-12-2015 11:47 AM

There is a soft limit on every account that isnt fully verified. I get this error all the time. Literally just now trying to buy paypal digital gift card.

Quote:

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

dealagreeproceed 11-12-2015 12:03 PM

gota give it some time

Oracul 11-12-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incompetent (Post 721089)
There is a soft limit on every account that isnt fully verified. I get this error all the time. Literally just now trying to buy paypal digital gift card.

So, You think If I get verified 100% I will not get this error anymore?

dealagreeproceed 11-12-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oracul (Post 721130)
So, You think If I get verified 100% I will not get this error anymore?

EVEN THEN CAN GET IT:attention:

GreenBean 11-12-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 721093)
gota give it some time

More accurately, have to prove to paypal you are reliable.

Different ways to do this

:peace:

crolspo 11-13-2015 01:42 AM

Hi, leave the account for 72 hour and then try to make payment it will work!!

empirestate 11-13-2015 01:43 AM

Give it a few days and try again. This is to prevent scammers.

joj889 11-16-2015 11:48 PM

just give the account a few days it should be fine

christianmend 11-17-2015 03:47 AM

I used to get that message sometimes, it would be sorted by sending it to another email. Its probably something to do with the person receiving the payment and not you.

GreenBean 11-17-2015 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christianmend (Post 722211)
I used to get that message sometimes, it would be sorted by sending it to another email. Its probably something to do with the person receiving the payment and not you.

If you send to another email, you make a link.

Risk to have links with paypal.

:ballchain:

exxomscp 11-17-2015 11:08 AM

I've had this exact same issue and lost a few transactions this month because of it. It's a soft limitation, and usually occurs when the automated system couldn't verify some type of information on your account (in my case, it's usually been something regarding the phone or address), or even discovered you're using a VCC; it could really be anything. This results in a security block which requires you usually to call Paypal and get it resolved by answering public records questions. Normally, this has been a random thing that doesn't occur too often, but now it's happening full throttle because of the holiday season.

These problems have their origins around the beginning of Nov. Seldomly do most of these issues get resolved in 24 hours (haven't really tried 72 hours yet). I've noticed during these, Paypal won't allow you to confirm an address, and won't allow you to remove or change information on your account either. It's just total lockdown, and I don't expect it to be resolved sooner or later because its stealth.

Adding and verifying a VBA bank may help, but there's really no guarantees. Their claim is that it will help, but for anything other than bank transfers, it probably won't. I'm suspecting that Paypal may simply be restricting all exiting transfers to your personal bank this holiday season; anywhere else may be deemed suspicious. I'm honestly taking it easy, trying not to waste time, money or stress battling a system that is doomed to fail, at least until things get back to normal. I've had luck clearing cheaper things under $500, but anything over that seems to be soft-held and problematic; I think that's how they just set up the targeting system for now.

Apparently now this is a "common" error. It really wasn't so common in the previous months.