eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Scammer scamming me. Ship to one city, tracking shows another city for delivery (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/93430-scammer-scamming-me-ship-one-city-tracking-shows-another-city-delivery.html)

golferman 01-28-2016 11:17 AM

Scammer scamming me. Ship to one city, tracking shows another city for delivery

What the heck.
In rgards to this post
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ed-advice.html

I shipped he item and the buyer said he didnt get it. This item was going to a reship

I checked the tracking and it says it was delivered in Newark,DE not New Castle,DE that i shipped it to. Here is the tracking:
Screenshot by Lightshot

I took pics of the label and video before I shipped and the address label has New Castle city on it

An agent signed for it which i assume was his reship agent

Something fishy is going on

How should I attack this because i know he is lying. I just need to figure out he did he get the package to go to Newark instead of New Castle? Newark and Newcastle are border cities

update:

Called the usps location there.

The stupid postal man accidentally entered in he wrong zipcode. They are updating the tracking number now to show the correct city and zipcode

maybe the postal man is in on the scam

BigCJ 01-28-2016 11:24 AM

Re: Scammer scamming me. Ship to one city, tracking shows another city for delivery

I read the other post and it seems like you will be out of your money.

You went ahead with the sale and he seems to know how to get your goat so to speak.

If hes in germany and using a re-shipper, then he wouldn't get it yet as it just got there today.

So he seems to know that he will win. Even with the scamming address.

Should have canceled the sale.

MM78 01-28-2016 11:28 AM

Re: Scammer scamming me. Ship to one city, tracking shows another city for delivery

No one listens to the MM......I said, don't do it! but something is fishy there. Can you contact the Post Office and ask why it was delivered to the wrong city?

golferman 01-28-2016 11:31 AM

I contacted post office their. They said its a huge building and basically another department sorts it which is like 5 miles down the road different city but it was still delivered to new castle

They also said they had have tons of complaints regarding this

golferman 01-28-2016 11:41 AM

update:

Called the usps location there.

The stupid postal man accidentally entered in he wrong zipcode. They are updating the tracking number now to show the correct city and zipcode

MM78 01-28-2016 11:42 AM

Hmmm, what about contacting the reshipper?

MM78 01-28-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golferman (Post 742503)

Their not that smart!

golferman 01-28-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 742506)
Hmmm, what about contacting the reshipper?

I contacted them before and they told me to reship to the address is fine. The owner is located overseas I suppose because he contact info was overseas number and address

golferman 01-28-2016 09:23 PM

They said they updated the zipcode and can see the update on their "internal" website. The worker stated it would take 15 mins, I called back hours later then she said maybe a few hours. This was at noon and as of know it have not been updated on the external website

How long to I have to respond back to paypal dispute?

yankee 01-28-2016 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golferman (Post 742662)

How long to I have to respond back to paypal dispute?

10 days to respond.

golferman 02-02-2016 03:06 PM

I cant stand Paypal! Byer files non receipt, after proof shown change to not describe

I cant stand paypal!

So a buyer did a not received dispute, I uploaded tracking and everything that proves he got it, somehow after a week later he was able to change the dispute to a item not as described, after I provided proof that he had gotten the phone

So now instead of the item not received, I got a item not as described dispute. What gives. Its clear he is scamming and how was he able to change it

At first he said not received because the postal man entered in the wrong zip code so he knew he could win, once the postal corrected the zipcode on tracking, he changes his dispute to not as described

Nevermind: Apparently they are able to change the dispute reason in the claim

golferman 02-02-2016 03:11 PM

WOW!! What gives with paypal?

So now after the scammer thought he could scam me since the zip code on tracking showed wrong city but now the postal service corrected it, somehow he was able to change his dispute to item not as described

How in the freaking hot mess is he able to change it to not as describe when he said he never got it in the first place

yankee 02-02-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golferman (Post 743882)

How in the freaking hot mess is he able to change it to not as describe when he said he never got it in the first place

Alaways able to do this.

Call paypal and see if they can close the case over the phone.
If they feel it is buyers remorse, or the buyer has a history of doing this then they will close it for you.

You must be polite and clear as to why the buyer is a scammer. Also make sure they realize that the buyer is in Germany and could not have possibly inspected the item themselves.

frksmth 02-02-2016 04:19 PM

I cant stand Paypal! Byer files non receipt, after proof shown change to not ...

I've gone through this before - buyer opened not received claim, changed to to not as described and after losing that, he changed to unauthorised charge (pp). I lost the dispute on the last one - unauthorised charge (on pp). PP made me liable for the amount.

GreenBean 02-02-2016 05:51 PM

Re: I cant stand Paypal! Byer files non receipt, after proof shown change to not desc

Yep.... It is this sodding thing they do.

Buyer sweet talks paypal and seller is punished.

Have you called in?

Did you get ALL details about the phone..... and I mean ALL. ;)

Prepare to fight.

:mad:

GreenBean 02-02-2016 05:53 PM

Re: I cant stand Paypal! Byer files non receipt, after proof shown change to not desc

BTW, is this related to that reship mess with the German buyer?

:spy:

golferman 02-02-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 743911)
BTW, is this related to that reship mess with the German buyer?

:spy:

lol ofcourse

It looks like the buyer is able to change the reason because I have a dispute open and it let me change the reason if needed

golferman 02-02-2016 07:41 PM

Whats even more insane is when I uploaded the tracking the buyer still denied getting the package and escalated the paypal to a claim, once I supplied overwhelming evidence and even the postal supervisor number he then changes it to not described! But wait I thought he never got the package in the first place even when i showed him the tracking SMH

solefoodbk 02-02-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 742495)
No one listens to the MM......I said, don't do it! but something is fishy there. Can you contact the Post Office and ask why it was delivered to the wrong city?

That's because your sarcastic in 99.9% of your posts. :rolleyes:

lol

golferman 02-02-2016 11:58 PM

Re: I cant stand Paypal! Byer files non receipt, after proof shown change to not ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by frksmth (Post 743899)
I've gone through this before - buyer opened not received claim, changed to to not as described and after losing that, he changed to unauthorized charge (pp). I lost the dispute on the last one - unauthorized charge (on pp). PP made me liable for the amount.

wow! so at first the buyer stated the item was not as described meaning buyer is admitting they got the package then he changes it to hey i never made this purchase

Unbelievable

vp.racer 02-07-2016 09:36 AM

Re: I cant stand Paypal! Byer files non receipt, after proof shown change to not ...

[QUOTE=golferman;743975]wow! so at first the buyer stated the item was not as described meaning buyer is admitting they got the package then he changes it to hey i never made this purchase

Unbelievable[/QUOT

We understood already - 4 posts with same information! It is not necessary to write it again! :deadhorse::heh:

golferman 02-09-2016 09:12 PM

So the claim went from "being reviewed by Paypal" back to " requesting more information from buyer"

So i have to wait for the buyer to respond. I was hoping this claim would be finished by this week.

What could they need more from the buyer?

I called paypal a few days ago and advised them how when the packaged said it was delivered on usps tracking even though it said another area code buyer was denying he got it simply because he could easy scam to him changing his mind saying he got it after a letter and proof from USPS and supervisors phone number. He quickly changed to not as described

He stated it was one piece of paper in the box only