paypal personal to buisness ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-27-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Question paypal personal to buisness ?

so I have seen some info on my main question in old threads and then something a bit different pretty recent that still is not exactly solid answer so first I want to say I had a pp account in my name ssn verified and was shut down so I opened a new one in my girls name ssn and bank account verified all done before finding stealth and this forum I am a horologist and have a shop in a big forum and every one loves pp so I was receiving pp mainly the first transaction on the new pp account was a payment for $650 and had the 21 day hold the rest of transactions were gift which I know now is not very stealth lol so I wont receive gift any more that's for sure but the last transaction I had was for 3k gift and bye the way I was transferring the funds the minute I received them to the bank so after the 3k transaction and transfer to bank account the next time I log in to pp account their is a message that from now on funds received will be held in pending balance so their is 0 funds in the pp account now I decided to transfer 100 from bank just to see if the message would go away but its still their so I was wondering if I should get llc in my name or girls name and try to upgrade to business account will they know what the llc holders name is am I best to do llc in her name and keep this account as a main account as I plan to open a few stealth accounts now after learning the correct ways to do so but I just would like to keep the one in girls name since she has never had a limited or closed account and its ssn and bank verified and from now on would only receive payments to it after upgrading to business account and until llc is made and the two weeks to get to irs paper work ion system not use that account for anything as my father has pp and can receive funds for me till I open a few stealth accounts as well and any thoughts on receiving high dollar amount payments as most are above $500 and up to $5k so any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by chrisM305; 02-27-2016 at 11:17 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-27-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: paypal personal to buisness ?

sorry forgot to add that I had a webpage made and attached to the pp account in girls name only did a test paymet of .01 so once made pp business account upgrade would get all payments through the site
Old 02-27-2016

Longevity: 48%

periods, bro. and commas. and they're.

ALL payments will have that 21 day hold until you complete the criteria, which is 60 days of selling and like 10 transactions and at least $250 total. or something like that.

Upload tracking and funds will release faster. Its no big deal. and there is no way around it.

you're SSN verified so add an LLC when you want. its best to not ruin your girls reputation on paypal, just in case you make a spelling error and piss off the wrong person. so i would consider starting over and REALLY understanding how to do stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to applepbc For This Useful Post:
chrisM305 (02-28-2016)
Old 02-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Okay thank you for the reply and I am sorry if I piss some one off with not using periods, commas, and they're.

So basically I am better off just creating stealth accounts and don't mess with the account I made in my girls name until I have more experience with being stealth.

Can I ask if the payments I receive are upwards of $500 from the start will this be a issue ?
Old 02-28-2016

build some history before directly jumping to those big amounts. i once had an account i did 7k in 2 days got limited instantly. it was 3 large gift payments that screwed me( common sense)

Don't take huge payments, start off with $200, $350, 500, 800, 1000
Old 02-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Okay thanks I also learned the hard way with the gift's on my first account. I sure will not accept payment in this forum ever again. Biggest issue with me is I don't sell on ebay, I work on automatic watches and any job is at least $500 so I guess it will be best to have the payments split up at the beginning and just deal with the fees until I have built some history on the account.

On the account I created with my girls info and bank account, the first transaction was a payment of $650 it was held for 21 days. I then was receiving only gifts for a total of about 8k in about 1 months. On last one of 3k they put a message that funds received from now on would be placed in pending balance. So I am going to get her a LLC and upgrade to business account and only receive payments through webpage, whatever the limits are will be fine with us we can wait 21 days for the most part. We still will create other stealth accounts in the near future.
Old 02-28-2016

Longevity: 50%

You can use your paypal on this forum again, but don't ask people to pay you as gift, send paypal invoice, and put tracking information after payment completed. Because you don't sell on ebay or any other marketplaces, that's not true that you have an automatic hold of 21 days for all payments, but you can have this hold for many reason, for example it depends which country the payment is from, if the buyer had some trouble with his paypal account... and many other things that are ununderstandable
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOKNAPA For This Useful Post:
chrisM305 (02-28-2016)
Old 02-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
You can use your paypal on this forum again, but don't ask people to pay you as gift, send paypal invoice, and put tracking information after payment completed. Because you don't sell on ebay or any other marketplaces, that's not true that you have an automatic hold of 21 days for all payments, but you can have this hold for many reason, for example it depends which country the payment is from, if the buyer had some trouble with his paypal account... and many other things that are ununderstandable

Thank You
I will make sure to send a invoice for payments on that account, never will I ask or allow gift as a payment to it again. Most of my customers are not in the USA.