eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PAYPAL request to verified phone number!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/94817-paypal-request-verified-phone-number.html)

afx 06-26-2018 07:53 PM

Re: PAYPAL request to verified phone number!!!

I'm trying to add new bank account to verified paypal but i keep getting "For your security, we do not allow you to add a phone number that is not registered in your name."
The cellphone number i add is not prepaid, regular line confirmed with paypal but when i try to add new bank account somewhat it's giving me this glitch.

I installed PayPal app on same cellphone device and still same problem!

Bluestacks or Password recovery may work? any suggestions?

rsot 06-26-2018 09:58 PM

Maybe the landline has already been used by someone previously on a diff account? Just putting the idea out there...

@NasterXchange 06-27-2018 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codebyat (Post 922989)
Just a quick update after quite long time... I started this thread when I was a newbie with stealth account. I finally could access my stealth Paypal successfully. I searched around on this forum, got some device from Stealth Book and supported from my eBay's seller, and one of the best solutions is download Bluestacks on your desktop, download Paypal app, log in to Paypal by Bluestacks (Paypal didn't ask me to verify #number on Bluestacks). Keep doing that for around a week.

Afterward, I tried to log in to my Paypal account on the website and BOMB!! Notification about "Verified my phone number by text/call" from Paypal was disappeared.

A few weeks later, I change all virtual phone number to real phone number to make sure I will not fall into this issue :). My both stealth Paypal and eBay have been running very good for over 2 years with no any problem.

Thank you for sharing this.
I hope it still works!

solochuks 06-27-2018 09:56 AM

P;lease am new on this forum. I got limited by paypal, when i requested why, they asked for a ssn. Please am not from the us, how can get an ssn

Leothebusinessman87 09-06-2018 11:21 PM

You should buy accounts that are complete and have it all such as Ebay, Paypal, Gmail, and google voice phone.

FrankieFish 10-12-2018 05:55 PM

Call them and say you got a new phone number and you logged on to put your new phone number in but its asking you to verify the old one, since you have no access to it theyll ask you verification questions and you should be good.

@NasterXchange 10-13-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieFish (Post 949420)
Call them and say you got a new phone number and you logged on to put your new phone number in but its asking you to verify the old one, since you have no access to it theyll ask you verification questions and you should be good.

Exactly this is the fastest way to solve this issue if you don't want to wait.

ryeken 11-20-2018 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codebyat (Post 756272)
I'm about to change the phone number but my seller told me before that Do not change any inf on ebay/paypal account. Thats make me so confusing..

If you've bought that account, then that account is already yours. So you have the liberty to change the information yourself. Though some information can't be changed such as names or whatnot, phone number can ne actually.

xradiatorman 11-28-2018 11:37 PM

get a new phone number and change it on paypal account

Susmita 12-04-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codebyat (Post 768992)
anyone ......?

In This cause you can add bank card no and can send a message to paypal support telling them the issues you are suffering from

brasinn 12-11-2018 08:29 AM

how can i received sms online with uk phone number from stealth account? is that possible?

bergry 12-27-2018 09:53 AM

Hello
Have an problem with paypal account. Have an paypal more than 2 years which I used.
So now I tried to link paypal to pay fees from bing account. Paypal asking to me to confirm phone number from paypal account, and every-time it fails tried 2 diferend numbers. Called Paypal for help so they told that the phone numbers is not under my name so they can't help. They said that the single option is to go to store to buy an mobile number and register it under mu name.
So does anyone have thsi problem before? How can I solve this problem?
Thanks

bergry 12-28-2018 11:58 AM

thanks for response, so of course this is an stealth pp account which I use it more that 2 years. What I can do in this case? Is any options? Ideas?

hendersonlowell6 01-01-2019 10:48 AM

do you have any idea why they ask for verification? did you change computer or ip?

bergry 01-09-2019 03:44 AM

I changed the IP. However need to be an solution for that.
Any ideas?
thanks

csnaruto115 02-06-2019 12:20 PM

wait couple day and change the ip. simple

roober 02-16-2019 12:40 AM

the best solution in this case, if the phone is not registered in your name - expect
continue to use 1 ip, residential or proxy (better option)
PayPal's request for confirmation of a phone number registered in your name usually occurs when there are suspicious activities in your account
but, with a timeout, and use a good ip it will pass by itself

mzhacker 02-18-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N@Kes (Post 967199)
PayPal integrated phone base in system , and now can only use phone register in your name. For resolve this problem need register sim card in your name and wait 3-5 days when your phone number added in paypal system.

is it for all paypal accounts or just US paypals?

@NasterXchange 02-21-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roober (Post 979042)
the best solution in this case, if the phone is not registered in your name - expect
continue to use 1 ip, residential or proxy (better option)
PayPal's request for confirmation of a phone number registered in your name usually occurs when there are suspicious activities in your account
but, with a timeout, and use a good ip it will pass by itself

exactly
If you are in US, you can also get prepaid SIM card, it works just well.

agent006140 02-24-2019 11:40 AM

your phone number -could it be under an entity name and has many users?

rsot 02-24-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rana2014 (Post 981022)
How many days need for that.i have smae problem

Explain all you steps in account creation and if you are using pp.com or OTHER platform

WayNo2017 04-07-2019 04:51 AM

Email PayPal Support Center via your account and tell them you lost access to your phone and ask them to change your number. you can buy hundreds Virtual Number or VOIP in your locations easily on web such as NextPlus, TextPlus, Talkatone, Burner, Hushed - 2nd Phone Number, etc

tablain 04-11-2019 08:03 AM

I had same issue.
When i tried to login pp ask my phone verification code and already lost it. so not even allow me to reset password.
I waited few days ( around 15+) and auto resolve, allow me to add another phone.
So i can say leave account idle and then try.

traqt 05-06-2019 05:18 AM

Yes, it works for several years. The security system reacts intermittently to the input from another system, and after repeated inputs it calms down. But it also depends on the country. For example in UK it is much easier with this than in Spain

AndStill 05-14-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzhacker (Post 979689)
is it for all paypal accounts or just US paypals?

I don't think he knows what he's talking about. I definitely don't think this is the case with EU accounts. Keep in mind that if the account is active and you're asked (not forced) to confirm your number, there's a "not now" or "remind me later" sign you can click on somewhere at the bottom of the pop up message. Maybe it's different if the account was dormant and you log in from a different browser or country.

burbur 05-19-2019 11:20 PM

I had an old non working number. when i tryed to add a new bank account it asked me for verification. i deleted the number and added a LANDLINE number. I cant add a new bank account now. Will i EVER be abel to add a bank account if i keep only the landline?

Nicodiangelo 05-21-2019 08:15 AM

When I got this issue i was able to login on the paypal account and once they show me the verify phone page i opened another tab to PayPal support page and refreshed it, it showed me logged in on the support page so from there i was able to go to my account settings and add another phone nukber and remove the previous one.

Nosazee14 05-26-2019 06:17 PM

I think if you try to Edit the number they would want you to verify the account by sending documents

mpfteam 05-30-2019 03:26 PM

i've seen this problem may times with other users

Fas 09-12-2019 03:38 AM

Now in these type of cases the verified paypal sellers, provide Google Voice phone numbers as an alternative solution to this.

Its quite easier to get sms and even calls are recorded for future purposes.

I also learnt you could redirect the call to another number if you would like to actually attend the phone that is received

aliasp 09-19-2019 08:45 AM

I am also using Google Voice (which I bought for $5 I guess) with US Paypal and no issues so far.

EmaCkin 09-26-2019 12:39 PM

I usually bought virtual SIM cards, just to receive smsīas it isn't that expensive and work well for me. I can access it every time i want. You dont need to pay x/month to receive smsīs.

pippo653111 09-26-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmaCkin (Post 1036478)
I usually bought virtual SIM cards, just to receive smsīas it isn't that expensive and work well for me. I can access it every time i want. You dont need to pay x/month to receive smsīs.

Hi, what is this virtual SIM service? Can you send a link?

ELITECA 10-02-2019 04:38 PM

Hey Guys, has Text plus works for Paypal verification ?

Aspk 10-09-2019 11:25 AM

You could buy a sim card and add on paypal.

iyemik 10-12-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspk (Post 1040006)
You could buy a sim card and add on paypal.

is a good idea.

stugots 10-23-2019 04:44 AM

but paypay demands the "phone be in your name" so how would google voice work?

@NasterXchange 10-28-2019 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stugots (Post 1043344)
but paypay demands the "phone be in your name" so how would google voice work?

I guess, we are talking about US paypal account.
Normally you could get some virtual phone and register to that name but it would take a while, and not sure if this method still works.

tevbas 01-14-2020 02:28 PM

I don't know what to do.

Gretan 01-25-2020 04:46 AM

Hello guys
My pc had a serious problem and I had to do a format.
My problem now is that I cannot log in into my pp accounts. Asking me for phone verification and I don't have the phone numbers because they are random.
Do you know what I need to do?
Thank you.