paypal operations was suspended in my country - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-02-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Re: paypal operations was suspended in my country

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
Turkey will lose international business and funds...shame for them, they have other issues, they did not need this right now, their tourism has gone down at the moment too...
Yes it's true. But they don't understand this. in Turkey speaking only Syria. We lost our jobs. nobody cares.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabats View Post
we can no longer receive/send payment with paypal in our country as of 6 june.

I have tons of Ebay accounts from my country and paypals but paypals are useless now.

What alternative should i use?

Should i use Amerian paypals with my countries' ebay accounts?

What would you suggest?
You can use only PP of Country of your Eb.y. But if your country don't have PP or you can only send payments from your country PP (there are some locations with such limitations) you can use US or any other country pay pal without problems.
Old 06-06-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockz View Post
I think you can able to withdraw the money. Money comes to your credit card. not a bank account.

Please share your results if you try it.
doing some experiments atm, i will share whole information with you guys.
Old 06-06-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brlk View Post
Hey guys! I was following this website as a visitor, but the recent news made me to sign up here.
Frankly speaking, the problem is sourcing from Paypal, not Turkey. Turkey wants any payment provider to locate its database (related to the transactions of Turkish accounts) in Turkey just like European Union did the same. However, Paypal did not accept it, or realized it as a financial burden, and didn't take necessary steps, and left Turkey. That process was more than a year, but Paypal announced this decision at the last moment as if Paypal tried it best, and got the gate. Paypal just piles on the agony.
Anyway.. The result is bad for us, especially for the sellers on ebay.
Now, I'm trying to find the best solution to maintain my business. Stealth -US Ebay and Paypal- accounts work for us? Entropay or Payoneer are compatible with US Paypal accounts to withdraw the money?

There is no Paypal Technology Center located in every 205 countries where paypal operates or in Europe..

This is all due to Government's limited vision.

Last edited by aquabats; 06-06-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mophie View Post
Here's my advise since your country decided to not extend a license to PayPal according to this article.

I would suggest you open EU accounts for various reasons, well Italy PayPal accounts could be a much better alt, why? You can easily purchase a reloadable virtula card here on the marketplace, and attach it to your PayPal in Italy and withdraw regularly in Italy. Or use it in Turkey at a POS machine. Don't just open up US account, they're expensive and could cost you more in the long run unless you're prepared.

Also, having a tourist account here doesn't mean you can open accounts online, they require more information than when you previously used to open such account. That's double the trouble.

You can however, diversify and open accounts close in your area, Like I said account in some countries let's you withdraw directly to a bank card. That's the best alternative now vs Long distance accounts with higher risks of limitation.

Another thing paypal place limits on accounts, so selling can take 21 days or less, but you also can get several limitations at once for any reason, as there is different departments always looking into your account.

Well, BAO represantative told me that i could easily open online accounts if i wanted.

Are you sure i cannot open ?
Old 06-08-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabats View Post
There is no Paypal Technology Center located in every 205 countries where paypal operates or in Europe..

This is all due to Government's limited vision.
Dude, I suggest you to check the link below. The government wanted the same what Russia requested from Paypal last year, and Paypal does not accept to make a deal when the case is Turkey. I'm also affected by this decision, but I won't let it make me blind to the truth.

PayPal and eBay Become First to Yield to New Russian Data Law – Report | Business | The Moscow Times