Italian Stealth Paypal Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-03-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Question Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Hello guys! I know that have been opened other similar threads about that but I didn't find a proper solution so.. here I am.
I would like to have an Italian Stealth Paypal account in order to receive mass payments from affiliations and advertisers.
I already have a personal paypal account fully verified with my ID, bank statement and all but I need another one.
1) Do you think it's possibile to lift the paypal receiving limits for italian accounts?
2) Do you suggest me to use a VPN and buy an already fully verified UK Paypal accounts?
3) What difference there is between UK, US and CA paypal stealth account? Only nationality or some important functions?
4) (IMPORTANT) If I buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, I will not have any problems in future, won't I? Would I be under others security checks?

Would be appreciated an answer from my compatriot IlCarletto THANKS ALL
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-03-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 375
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Hi Naftalina,

1- Yes, while it's possible for other EU countries, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Italy.

2- If you are living in Italy, you can use a dongle, MiFi or your phone tethering which can assure you dynamic IP's (if you are planning to use more than one account, you should be tracking your used IP's to vaoid linking your accounts).

If you want to have a static IP you can using a VPN, but you need to have a clean and Fresh IP address.

3- each country has it's different PayPal rules, withdrawing methods ...

for example in the US you will be asked to enter a SSN/EIN once you reach a certain limit, but on a UK or other EU PayPal accounts there is no SSN, but you will need to provide proof of ID and proof of address when reaching 2,500 EUR. Also Some EU PayPal allow you to withdraw to credit/Debit cards while other countries only allow local bank account or US bank account.

4- Yes, if you buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, you "may" not have problems (which is never guaranteed). BUT you will need to figure out how you will be able to withdraw your funds.

Last edited by Othmane; 09-03-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
Hi Naftalina,

1- Yes, while it's possible for other EU countries, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible for Italy.

2- If you are living in Italy, you can use a dongle, MiFi or your phone tethering which can assure you dynamic IP's (if you are planning to use more than one account, you should be tracking your used IP's to vaoid linking your accounts).

If you want to have a static IP you can using a VPN, but you need to have a clean and Fresh IP address.

3- each country has it's different PayPal rules, withdrawing methods ...

for example in the US you will be asked to enter a SSN/EIN once you reach a certain limit, but on a UK or other EU PayPal accounts there is no SSN, but you will need to provide proof of ID and proof of address when reaching 2,500 EUR. Also Some EU PayPal allow you to withdraw to credit/Debit cards while other countries only allow local bank account or US bank account.

4- Yes, if you buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, you "may" not have problems (which is never guaranteed). BUT you will need to figure out how you will be able to withdraw your funds.
First of all thanks for answering And yes in Italy for what I know you can withdraw through debit/credit cards and lift limits with ID and proof of address..
Anyway is it possible that Paypal will freeze my account before reaching 2500 EUR or is it automatic? Because if it's automatic I could constantly create illimitate paypal accounts. I could just verify a Paypal account with a working VCC and create another one before reaching the max.. What do you think?
I already know how to withdraw money without any bank or card
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-03-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 375
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naftalina View Post
is it possible that Paypal will freeze my account before reaching 2500 EUR or is it automatic?
This depends only on how you will be using your account, and how much risk PayPal thinks your account presents....

But when reaching 2,500 EUR in one year without providing necessary documents, your account will be definitely limited.


Yes, you can use multiple stealth accounts to avoid the 2,500 EUR.

NB: If the account didn't reach 1,800 EUR per year; it can be used again after on year passes, without the need to provide docs, but once it exceeds 1,800 EUR you will need to provide docs in 134 days or so, otherwise the account will be limited.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2016
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naftalina View Post
4) (IMPORTANT) If I buy a UK fully verified without any limits paypal account, I will not have any problems in future, won't I? Would I be under others security checks?
Just so you know, there is no such thing as "Not have issues".
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Naftalina (09-03-2016), Othmane (09-03-2016)
  #6  
Old 09-03-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 375
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

This is Absolutely true. When dealing with PayPal always be ready and prepared for issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just so you know, there is no such thing as "Not have issues".
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
Naftalina (09-03-2016)
  #7  
Old 09-03-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
This depends only on how you will be using your account, and how much risk PayPal thinks your account presents....

But when reaching 2,500 EUR in one year without providing necessary documents, your account will be definitely limited.


Yes, you can use multiple stealth accounts to avoid the 2,500 EUR.

NB: If the account didn't reach 1,800 EUR per year; it can be used again after on year passes, without the need to provide docs, but once it exceeds 1,800 EUR you will need to provide docs in 134 days or so, otherwise the account will be limited.
Oh I understand.. Well the fact is that I need to be sure that my account won't be freezed.. I don't see any alternatives to Paypal.. I mean there is Skrill but I don't see people selling skrill stealth accounts and anyway it's less known and implemented then Paypal.
Do you think guys that this reasoning of receiving limits would fit also for business accounts? I will receive payments for publisher's services so I don't know if I'll need a business account or personal one.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-03-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 375
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

All what I have mentioned before, applies to both Personal ans Business accounts.

When it comes to PayPal you can never be sure that your account won't be limited;
Sorry but this how things are. No one can do anything about it.

All what we can do is to play the game respecting their rules.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
Naftalina (09-04-2016)
  #9  
Old 09-03-2016
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,820 Times in 3,333 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

If you plan to take in a lot of payments.....doing it with just 1 account will not work. Eventually the account will get PayPal's attention and you don't want PayPal's attention!

If possible, have 3-5 or more accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-04-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
If you plan to take in a lot of payments.....doing it with just 1 account will not work. Eventually the account will get PayPal's attention and you don't want PayPal's attention!

If possible, have 3-5 or more accounts.
I see... And what about Canadian or US account? How to verify that account and how to lift the receiving limits? Because i've read that PP will block you only when you're reaching 200 transactions or 20.000$ .. Is it true? Maybe with international accounts Paypal is more permessive..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-04-2016
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,821
Thanks: 4,652
Thanked 7,168 Times in 6,533 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Welcome to the forums Naftalina. All the best as you master stealth. Don't approach PP looking for other more "permissive" platforms
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-04-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums Naftalina. All the best as you master stealth. Don't approach PP looking for other more "permissive" platforms
Thanks Well I think I'll go for a multi Canadian accounts then.. because I know that isn't difficult to unblock lifting the receiving limits. So I'll give a try and then I'll give my review that can be helpful to others
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-04-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 375
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

what do you mean exactly!!? and who told you that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naftalina View Post
isn't difficult to unblock lifting the receiving limits
Did you think of how you are going to be withdrawing funds from this Canadian account?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-08-2016
ilcarletto's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,645
Thanks: 823
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,021 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Naftalina, sorry for my late reply I was away for DESERVED holidays

Lifting limits on an IT account is not a problem at all and I have personally lifted limits on several of my accounts without any issue.

It is not very clear to me why you are referring to UK or Canadian account as well. I would stick to IT because it is easy to manage (phone, Bank, IP, language in case you have to speak to them)

Anyway as said above, mass payment would not work on a single and relatively young account.

Let me know if you need support, I should be around.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 09-08-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
Othmane (09-08-2016)
  #15  
Old 09-08-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 375
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Welcome back amico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Naftalina, sorry for my late reply I was away for DESERVED holidays

Lifting limits on an IT account is not a problem at all and I have personally lifted limits on several of my accounts without any issue.

It is not very clear to me why you are referring to UK or Canadian account as well. I would stick to IT because it is easy to manage (phone, Bank, IP, language in case you have to speak to them)

Anyway as said above, mass payment would not work on a single and relatively young account.

Let me know if you need support, I should be around.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (09-08-2016)
  #16  
Old 10-17-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Italian Stealth Paypal Account

Hi can you contact me please I need urgent info please I need friend italian
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Italian VCC to verify Italian PP. webcreator Paypal Limited 15 09-17-2017 12:18 PM
Italian Paypal Verification dano eBay & PayPal International 36 11-18-2016 11:51 AM
New BANK ACCOUNT & CC for Italian PP ixxx Subscriber Discussions 36 10-08-2016 12:13 PM
Italian/Latvian PayPal farout Subscriber Discussions 6 03-07-2015 12:06 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts