Paypal phone verify phone not registered in your name - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Paypal phone verify phone not registered in your name

theirs only 1 way to verify with paypal nowadays and thats with a Sim card dedicated number, it doesn't matter if its a US number or a Chinese number or a Philippines number as long as you have the number a and you can manage it for the life of the account,

i only found 1 service that could do that and its in the Philippines, believe me paypal dont care where it is as long as its a dedicated number and they can send a sms to it and you can verify the code.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-28-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
No it will not.
If the number was just added youll need to wait a few months for it to be accepted for such verification calls.
If its been on there for a while it means that its a generic error and you wont be able to proceed with that action cause paypal doesn't have enough trust in the account.

Liar. You are not from USA. ahahahah, and PayPal do use CNAM database and Payfone database. All work fine when name added to Phone CNAM database.

PayPal can fetch your mobile geolocation using Payfone. Similar to locationsmart.

AT&T, Tmobile, Verizon, Sprint and thier MVNO's resell Geolocations to third parties like Payfone, not just Geolocation, everything from Name, Address, Date of Birth, Phone activation date.

Only niggas from Africa wait months, Its not an Generic error. You can bypass instantly through adding name to CNAM, but making phone under stealth details much better.

Oh forget, The company work with 52 countries, so not just USA

https://medium.com/@philipn/want-to-...f-9e0adb00d024

Last edited by iloveghosts; 07-28-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-01-2018

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpuffit View Post
* sorry post is jumbled here I am on my iPhone ack Edit later
But if you have any questions feel free i might be able to help peace

I spent so long trying to solve this a few months ago lol so I'm replying here. The way the phone gets to be registered in your name is through your cell phone service provider. If you are in a situation where you do not have access to the phone when your account was created and then try to add a new phone number, the AI will check the national phone database called CNAM.
If the phone is not tied to your name in the CNAM lookup PayPal error appears "Sorry this phone is not registered in your name"
This gives rise to the need to call up PayPal and have them manually add your number

Well if you cannot or do not want to do this, read below. One side note- if you have a male name on your account and are female or vice Vera's one way around this for calling is to indicate that your are not 'cis' gender to the PayPal rep. I.E. tell them you are pre-op tranny or that you are transitioning. Not sure myself what would be the smoothest way to weave this in via small talk lol but I have heard it works

You need a wireless number tied to the PayPal account holder's name that is registered with CNAM
CNAM information is updated by your wireless phone carrier.

In some threads I read before, members here at Apskin discuss how Most prepaid phones and specifically Tracfone & AT&T GoPhone do not work for CNAM. The carrier doesn't offer this option.Other problems arise with delays in updating CNAM. Some wrote that even adding a new line to their own plan and requesting the caller Id name change (CNAM) can take 90 days for instance, according to some.

I was in this siatuation and found some very helpful posts here in search but did not find an explicit answer other than directly calling PayPal.

Anyway
I was able to get around calling PayPal.!!
I have a plan on Verizon already. So I just added a line and then went to a h store and brought an older phon in. Got a SIM card etc.
Verizon lets you update the CNAM info in your online account. I did this and PayPal accepted the new phone number as registered in my name 24 hours later.

Are there any prepaid wireless carriers that willl work similarly? After searching a great deal on google, I found reports that Boost Mobile will update CNAM info and it goes through quickly - within 3 days or so.
Sprint regular wireless plan has the same option as Verizon to update your info
Explain d here
https://www.sprint.com/en/support/so...print-com.html

How to change or update this info in Verizon is explained here
https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...-name-id-faqs/

The one useful thing about Verizon plan is that you can change your wireless number unlimited times for an existing line on your account and you can do this in the online account. No need to call
The number updates automatically. this can be useful for account maint nance combined with the above
I ran across a website that claims that they can update your phone number on the CNAM database. I am not sure if it is cool to post the name.

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen this website or even knows anything about it

I am looking at possibly Boost or AT&T prepaid also.
Old 08-02-2018

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by selling4life View Post
I ran across a website that claims that they can update your phone number on the CNAM database. I am not sure if it is cool to post the name.

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen this website or even knows anything about it

I am looking at possibly Boost or AT&T prepaid also.

PM ME the name I`ll check it out
Old 08-04-2018

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpuffit View Post
* sorry post is jumbled here I am on my iPhone ack Edit later
But if you have any questions feel free i might be able to help peace

I spent so long trying to solve this a few months ago lol so I'm replying here. The way the phone gets to be registered in your name is through your cell phone service provider. If you are in a situation where you do not have access to the phone when your account was created and then try to add a new phone number, the AI will check the national phone database called CNAM.
If the phone is not tied to your name in the CNAM lookup PayPal error appears "Sorry this phone is not registered in your name"
This gives rise to the need to call up PayPal and have them manually add your number

Well if you cannot or do not want to do this, read below. One side note- if you have a male name on your account and are female or vice Vera's one way around this for calling is to indicate that your are not 'cis' gender to the PayPal rep. I.E. tell them you are pre-op tranny or that you are transitioning. Not sure myself what would be the smoothest way to weave this in via small talk lol but I have heard it works

You need a wireless number tied to the PayPal account holder's name that is registered with CNAM
CNAM information is updated by your wireless phone carrier.

In some threads I read before, members here at Apskin discuss how Most prepaid phones and specifically Tracfone & AT&T GoPhone do not work for CNAM. The carrier doesn't offer this option.Other problems arise with delays in updating CNAM. Some wrote that even adding a new line to their own plan and requesting the caller Id name change (CNAM) can take 90 days for instance, according to some.

I was in this siatuation and found some very helpful posts here in search but did not find an explicit answer other than directly calling PayPal.

Anyway
I was able to get around calling PayPal.!!
I have a plan on Verizon already. So I just added a line and then went to a h store and brought an older phon in. Got a SIM card etc.
Verizon lets you update the CNAM info in your online account. I did this and PayPal accepted the new phone number as registered in my name 24 hours later.

Are there any prepaid wireless carriers that willl work similarly? After searching a great deal on google, I found reports that Boost Mobile will update CNAM info and it goes through quickly - within 3 days or so.
Sprint regular wireless plan has the same option as Verizon to update your info
Explain d here
https://www.sprint.com/en/support/so...print-com.html

How to change or update this info in Verizon is explained here
https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...-name-id-faqs/

The one useful thing about Verizon plan is that you can change your wireless number unlimited times for an existing line on your account and you can do this in the online account. No need to call
The number updates automatically. this can be useful for account maint nance combined with the above

Great information here, I wish more users are willing to share more information like this. This is what keeps the forum going.
Old 08-09-2018

Can anyone please help me get past this problem ? I have my stealth PayPal stuck with money in it
Old 08-23-2018

Longevity: 32%

Google Phone works. But you have to try try again.
Do below procedure.
Remove phone numbers from your profile.
Add you phone number again, For WORK and Mobile and verify it using SMS.
Then dont login paypal for 3 days. Check after 3 days if still phone number doesnt showup in security check,
DO Again !!!
Remove phone numbers from your profile.
Add you phone number again, For WORK and Mobile and verify it using SMS.
Then dont login paypal for 3 days. Check after 3 days if still phone number doesnt showup in security check,
DO Again !!!

Do it until one day security check will show you your number to verify.
Usually it take 1 week to 6 week for try try again.

Reson behind wait for 3 days until login try is PayPal automatic systems refresh its database after every 48 hour.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to teledeal.pk For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (09-02-2018), dealagreeproceed (08-23-2018), glacier922 (08-23-2018), Nayak (08-29-2018), newjerseymax (08-23-2018), Omgoozle (04-17-2019), rsot (08-27-2018)
Old 08-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

^^^^

Who is that guy above? He knows so much and has only one post! lol. Is this real? Does the google name have to match the google voice number on paypal for it to work? So many variables. Can you use 2 google voice numbers for work and mobile?
Old 08-27-2018

Longevity: 54%

updating the name through cnam in general is a pain........the cnam databases are not reliable......their are times where attempting to update the name won't work and could take days, weeks and months b4 the cnam database updates the name.........
Old 08-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Supposedly Verizon works?
Old 08-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum teledeal.pk - all the best as you master stealth

Looking forward your knowledgeable contributions
Old 08-27-2018

verizon is finicky.......with cnam.....
Old 08-29-2018

trying to add numbers to cnam database can be tricky especially if the persons name is past 15 characters.........the cnam only allows 15 characters max.....so if it does not go through on paypal.....your out of luck..........

also......paypal is blacklisting phone numbers now...........so hopefully you get a real clean phone number and hope it works......because you could have done everything right and the phone number might be dirty and black listed on paypal and it wont let it go through.

the paypal security team is very proactive on all my tricks.......

I recently got 2 numbers from a 971 area code.....and added the name exactly right on cnam, and paypal won't let me into 2 of my paypal accounts.......-_-

I am assuming the numbers were abused in the past.

basically anything that cost a lot of money = clean

anything that is cheap and free = dirty

like a cheap hooker = dirty and stinky

expensive and pricey hooker = clean

Last edited by H4ck; 08-29-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-31-2018

Longevity: 32%

can someone help with a number to verify paypal
Old 08-31-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfishman View Post
can someone help with a number to verify paypal

Google voice is the cheapest way and the best way. You have to create your account with and keep it alive for the life of the account.

How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-01-2018

GVOICE is indeed the cheapest and best way.
I have read a lot about CNAM Data. I made lot of experiments with this. It's true that having the phone registered under your account name will always work, however the opposite is not 100% true.
Meaning having a phone number (for example from GVOICE with Zero CNAM Data) could be used successfully with your Paypal Account, but this will need a manual review from PAYPAL Team. You will need to contact them to have again your phone verified again for a second time. They might choose to send you a SMS or call you.
Old 09-01-2018

i prefer not to use google voice anymore. I have a private method that is better than google voice.

my concerns with google voice is that,

the gmail account can get banned for any reason whatsoever. if that happens then your in a bad spot.

google voice expires out of nowhere if you don't constantly use it, so its important to set up some type of sms ads sent to that number to keep it alive.

Last edited by H4ck; 09-01-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-01-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarsky541 View Post
i prefer not to use google voice anymore. I have a private method that is better than google voice.

my concerns with google voice is that,

the gmail account can get banned for any reason whatsoever. if that happens then your in a bad spot.

google voice expires out of nowhere if you don't constantly use it, so its important to set up some type of sms ads sent to that number to keep it alive.
you are mistaken on sending sms to gv to keep it a live, the correct one is you have to send from google voice to outside number to keep it alive

How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-02-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
you are mistaken on sending sms to gv to keep it a live, the correct one is you have to send from google voice to outside number to keep it alive

How to clean photos
Best image resizer
I never saw that Google will close your GVOICE just because of inactitivy. I have some accounts working for years, never received any SMS on it still alive.
I'm aware of one point: after sometimes, Google may ask you to re-verify the number used to verify your GVOICE (The primary forwarding number). If you don't do it after some time, they will disconnect this number from your account but it does not mean that you cant use - you can still use it and get SMS and Voices as messages forwarded to your email rather than to your phone.
Old 09-04-2018

Longevity: 69%

Right now I'm getting the security check just to add a bank account to an empty Paypal

An earlier poster mentioned having success with Verizon Wireless allowing name change online to update CNAM...
http://www.verizonwireless.com/suppo...e-name-id-faqs

Does Verizon Wireless really update CNAM using the above feature in <3 days or does this just spoof the caller ID to other phones within their network, which is useless when Paypal checks database?
Old 09-05-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
Right now I'm getting the security check just to add a bank account to an empty Paypal

An earlier poster mentioned having success with Verizon Wireless allowing name change online to update CNAM...
http://www.verizonwireless.com/suppo...e-name-id-faqs

Does Verizon Wireless really update CNAM using the above feature in <3 days or does this just spoof the caller ID to other phones within their network, which is useless when Paypal checks database?
As far as I know, GVOICE Numbers return NO INFORMATION when you do CNAM check, thus they can't check that the number is not registered with you. So you have to convince PAYPAL that you really have that number. One way is to speak with their support. They might ask you more documents or just redo the phone verification (Call or SMS).
Old 09-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MasterNaster View Post
I never saw that Google will close your GVOICE just because of inactitivy. I have some accounts working for years, never received any SMS on it still alive.

They will disable your # after a year or so of inactivity. I've lost several of my GV #'s used on stealth accounts in that manner. Nowadays I send all of my GV #'s a text each month or so.

Quote:

As far as I know, GVOICE Numbers return NO INFORMATION when you do CNAM check, thus they can't check that the number is not registered with you.

It's easy for them to identify GV #'s apparently. Just like IP address block assignments, phone number block assignments are publicly accessible. Phonevalidator.com was just able to identify every one of my GV #'s as GV #'s.

Closed Thread