eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   Pyapal is requesting that I verify that I own my account before I can make a purchase (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/49671-pyapal-requesting-i-verify-i-own-my-account-before-i-can-make-purchase.html)

Timmy 08-13-2012 05:02 PM

Pyapal is requesting that I verify that I own my account before I can make a purchase

I have an account that is a new stealth account. I bough the book a year ago and I have been selling successfully up until now.

I tried to make a purchase off walmart.com and pyapal asked me to verify my number. It is a voip number and so there is no address linked to it. They also would not acceptmy cellphone number because it is not linked to the registered stealth address.

Any suggestion on how I can bypass the system and verify this account?

tmansback 08-13-2012 05:22 PM

I have had the same thing happen to me yesterday and today. Bought an item using a stealth account on ebay. Went to go buy something and got the we need to verify phone before purchase. Apparently the phone address has to match the billing address for paypal. You can't just put a google voice number and redirect it to you.Has happened twice in the last 24 hours. I have no clue what to really do right now. The paypal account isn't limited but can't do anything with the funds right now.

Timmy 08-13-2012 05:40 PM

Well, if you find a solution please let me know. I will do the same. I have figured out that they will let you buy off ebay IF you can answer the secret questions but as far a buying something from another store... they will not allow it.

DailyMusic 08-18-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmansback (Post 367687)
I have had the same thing happen to me yesterday and today. Bought an item using a stealth account on ebay. Went to go buy something and got the we need to verify phone before purchase. Apparently the phone address has to match the billing address for paypal. You can't just put a google voice number and redirect it to you.Has happened twice in the last 24 hours. I have no clue what to really do right now. The paypal account isn't limited but can't do anything with the funds right now.

I've come across the same problem...

tmansback 08-19-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy (Post 367695)
Well, if you find a solution please let me know. I will do the same. I have figured out that they will let you buy off ebay IF you can answer the secret questions but as far a buying something from another store... they will not allow it.

Well i waited 3 days and went back to see if i could make purchase. They were not asking for the Phone verification. So perhaps have to wait it out. Only thing I did was change my address on ebay. I don't know if it was that or it was going to allow me anyway. I do need to find way to phone verify accounts though.

matsonmar 08-21-2012 12:03 PM

i had this problem too .... just try to receive the call , then a message regarding address bla bla will appear , click cancel i think and they will change the verification ,, will ask your secret q answers , or card number or bank acc number :) i have this problem almost all the time.... just try to do as I said and will work

norma 08-21-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matsonmar (Post 369627)
i had this problem too .... just try to receive the call , then a message regarding address bla bla will appear , click cancel i think and they will change the verification ,, will ask your secret q answers , or card number or bank acc number :) i have this problem almost all the time.... just try to do as I said and will work

Ummm, paypal is much more difficult to get around the phone verification now, I finally had to get a landline. Please view my posts concerning this issue.

astralman 08-26-2012 03:09 PM

Sometimes when you click cancel for verifying the phone number it will ask you to verify your bank account number and it should be fine. This is only for the us. I dont know about other countries.