Ip address changing tool - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-01-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 20
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Ip address changing tool

HI,

Everyone Please does anyone have any knowledge of IP address changing tool , or and application that can allow you to change your IP address easily.

My reason is that i do not want to risk my main IP address as it is already know to Eby , so if i keep changing the ip address at one point i will make an error . as know one is above mistake ,
i am not perfect , but very careful.

other than getting the Fresh IP which is costly at this point . until i have a working account .

Thank to all for the help .
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-01-2016
frksmth's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 232
Thanks: 23
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

How are you planning to get a new IP assigned to your computer? And what do you mean by "main IP"?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2016
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,141
Thanks: 44
Thanked 662 Times in 484 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don King View Post
HI,

Everyone Please does anyone have any knowledge of IP address changing tool , or and application that can allow you to change your IP address easily.

My reason is that i do not want to risk my main IP address as it is already know to Eby , so if i keep changing the ip address at one point i will make an error . as know one is above mistake ,
i am not perfect , but very careful.

other than getting the Fresh IP which is costly at this point . until i have a working account .

Thank to all for the help .
A Dedicated IP for each accounts is a better solution.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,579
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,601 Posts
Activity: 90%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

I had a tough time deciphering that post, but I'm sure he said he cannot afford a Dedicated IP at this point.

OP - A google search has yielded several possibilities for the you, my friend!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ip+a...+changing+tool
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (03-02-2016), Don King (03-03-2016)
  #5  
Old 03-01-2016
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,141
Thanks: 44
Thanked 662 Times in 484 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I had a tough time deciphering that post, but I'm sure he said he cannot afford a Dedicated IP at this point.

OP - A google search has yielded several possibilities for the you, my friend!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ip+a...+changing+tool
I'd say, try free vpns but those are dangerously getting your account banned. If you cannot afford to put out the "cost of business" i.e. vpns, paper, envelopes, then you should think twice if this is really your thing....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2016
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9,579
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 3,483 Times in 2,601 Posts
Activity: 90%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
I'd say, try free vpns but those are dangerously getting your account banned. If you cannot afford to put out the "cost of business" i.e. vpns, paper, envelopes, then you should think twice if this is really your thing....
That's not true at all man and it's honestly pretty arrogant of you. 2 and a half years ago I didn't have a dime to my name and now my business has grown to the point that I maintain 8 24vc VPN connections, which are quite costly. You have to make an effort and start somewhere or you'll never be successful in running any business.

Just because OP is lacking capital at the moment does not mean 3 years from now he won't be a wealthy business owner. I'm sorry to call you out but I can't stand arrogance. Absolutely anybody can build a successful online business. I know from experience.

OP- DO NOT USE FREE VPN'S. They commonly sell your information to botnet operators..
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
a311hanna (03-02-2016), Don King (03-03-2016), killamc (06-22-2016), RosieTosie (03-14-2016)
  #7  
Old 03-01-2016
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,141
Thanks: 44
Thanked 662 Times in 484 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's not true at all man and it's honestly pretty arrogant of you. 2 and a half years ago I didn't have a dime to my name and now my business has grown to the point that I maintain 8 24vc VPN connections, which are quite costly. You have to make an effort and start somewhere or you'll never be successful in running any business.

Just because OP is lacking capital at the moment does not mean 3 years from now he won't be a wealthy business owner. I'm sorry to call you out but I can't stand arrogance. Absolutely anybody can build a successful online business. I know from experience.

OP- DO NOT USE FREE VPN'S. They commonly sell your information to botnet operators..
You can call me out all day phaz0rz, I welcome opposing opinions hence you are on my friends list.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to empirestate For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (03-01-2016)
  #8  
Old 03-01-2016
IGNAS's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 400
Thanks: 177
Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Well if you're using internet anyway -- it's worth thinking about changing your internet plan to one that has dynamic IPs.
So once you reboot the router -- your IP changes to a new one.

Sadly I'm not from UK so I can't recommend you a specific provider.
Maybe other members will help.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IGNAS For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
  #9  
Old 03-01-2016
frksmth's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 232
Thanks: 23
Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Since you're in the Uk, OP, I would suggest using mobile phone tethering or a broadband dongle. Either of them could cost you as low as 10 a month and you can use these for multiple accounts, as long as you maintain a log and make sure that you never reuse an IP on another account.

How to get a new IP from a dongle or mobile phone? Just restart the dongle or phone and the ISP assigns a new IP to the device.

The problem with this setup is that each time you log on to eBay, your IP may (almost always) be different, which may lead to other problems like confirming/ verifying your account from time to time. If you can handle that little hiccup, it's a very good option.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frksmth For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016), realdeals (03-10-2016)
  #10  
Old 03-01-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 256
Thanks: 241
Thanked 165 Times in 134 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via ICQ to SilentHill Send a message via Skype™ to SilentHill
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Router Swap ?? who is your ISP for your MAIN IP ?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilentHill For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
  #11  
Old 03-03-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 20
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
That's not true at all man and it's honestly pretty arrogant of you. 2 and a half years ago I didn't have a dime to my name and now my business has grown to the point that I maintain 8 24vc VPN connections, which are quite costly. You have to make an effort and start somewhere or you'll never be successful in running any business.

Just because OP is lacking capital at the moment does not mean 3 years from now he won't be a wealthy business owner. I'm sorry to call you out but I can't stand arrogance. Absolutely anybody can build a successful online business. I know from experience.

OP- DO NOT USE FREE VPN'S. They commonly sell your information to botnet operators..


Proofs You Are a Very Wise Person.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don King For This Useful Post:
killamc (06-22-2016), phaz0rz (03-03-2016)
  #12  
Old 03-03-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 61
Thanks: 21
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

If you use proxies, try Proxifier. It's very easy to use this tool.
Although I must say that even anonymous private proxies don't offer the best anonymity on the web and they could have been abused by others in the past, hence the IP could have already been blacklisted...but they're still a cheap solution for some people.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufus For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
  #13  
Old 03-03-2016
vela1987's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 223
Thanks: 17
Thanked 26 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Try proxies. . and search on marketplace mate . Its safe and better
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vela1987 For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-03-2016)
  #14  
Old 03-10-2016
Tanuja Chandel's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

You can change your IP address with tools like SurfEasy VPN, you can not only hide your IP address but you can also borrow an IP address from another country.
SurfEasy lets you move from the US to UK to Singapore in seconds. You just need to download and install SurfEasy, turn it on and change regions.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tanuja Chandel For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
  #15  
Old 03-10-2016
IGNAS's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 400
Thanks: 177
Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuja Chandel View Post
You can change your IP address with tools like SurfEasy VPN, you can not only hide your IP address but you can also borrow an IP address from another country.
SurfEasy lets you move from the US to UK to Singapore in seconds. You just need to download and install SurfEasy, turn it on and change regions.
But that's quite a risk if somebody already used your "safe" VPN IP for paypal some time ago.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IGNAS For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
  #16  
Old 03-10-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Just get ISP with dyinamic IP's, after that get a router and whenever you want new IP change router mac address. You will get new IP. That's all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lv91 For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
  #17  
Old 03-10-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

OP, I am with frnksmth here.

The EASIEST solution to your issues form a UK point of view is simply to buy a dongle, which will have a dynamic i.p.

I would recommend 3, they have huge i.p pools per dongle so the chances of replicating a previous i.p is much less likely than a service provider like vodafone.

You pay a bit more for the dongle to start with if you go for 3 but it is worth every penny. Just double check that you can get satisfactory service in your area first. No need for a contract either, just go PAYG to start with.

Lastly, do not forget to log all your i.p's for each account so you do not use a previous address from a previous account.

I have never had a problem with different i.ps on the same account and have never been asked to verify account and I am running in excess of 40 stealths off dongles now. Many networks are dynamic and all dongles I know of are so it would not raise any eyebrows.

Last edited by realdeals; 03-10-2016 at 06:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to realdeals For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
  #18  
Old 03-10-2016
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 61,398
Thanks: 4,781
Thanked 7,440 Times in 6,788 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

App or tool or whatever, you still need access to a range of IPs...

Dongle, mobile phone tethering...examples of things that work
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Don King (03-14-2016)
  #19  
Old 03-14-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 20
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Ip address changing tool

Wicked!!!

That's cool! thanks Brov




Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
OP, I am with frnksmth here.

The EASIEST solution to your issues form a UK point of view is simply to buy a dongle, which will have a dynamic i.p.

I would recommend 3, they have huge i.p pools per dongle so the chances of replicating a previous i.p is much less likely than a service provider like vodafone.

You pay a bit more for the dongle to start with if you go for 3 but it is worth every penny. Just double check that you can get satisfactory service in your area first. No need for a contract either, just go PAYG to start with.

Lastly, do not forget to log all your i.p's for each account so you do not use a previous address from a previous account.

I have never had a problem with different i.ps on the same account and have never been asked to verify account and I am running in excess of 40 stealths off dongles now. Many networks are dynamic and all dongles I know of are so it would not raise any eyebrows.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alternatives to changing IP address by changing MAC address & rebooting router? natashaiera eBay Tracking 6 10-11-2013 01:04 PM
MAC address checker tool? First Edition Amazon 17 09-04-2013 10:41 PM
Anyone ever use an ip changing tool for when they use ebay? BostonsPatriot eBay Suspensions 5 11-28-2008 02:42 PM
Same address as suspended member. Will changing the address solve the problem? SheerGold Subscriber Discussions 1 10-12-2008 04:45 PM
Changing MAC address & Ip address on a mobile broadband card? MOONCRICKET IP Address 1 10-01-2008 06:23 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts