Customs, stealth accounts and vat number HELP! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers > Shipping Talk

Shipping Talk General discussions on shipping, customs, tracking, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, etc.

Old 12-21-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Customs, stealth accounts and vat number HELP!

Hello, Everyone

Please I want to know more information about shipping in Europe whenever I ship stuff in Europe it is always in customs. And I spent so much money and in the end its returned! They ask for VAT NUMBER, The Importor or EORI number. I get really sick and tired. I never had this problem now it is occuring more and more.
I want to register for a VAT number if I do that with witn stealth account will Amazon know that is being shipped by me. I have already been suspended by amazon with my real info. Or is VAT number will only be used for shipping purpose but not in amazon and ebay. Let me know please.
If VAT number only used for taxes purpose thats going inside the country then its fine but if its also used for amazon and ebay then it becomes link my amazon will be suspended again.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Customs, stealth accounts and vat number HELP!

Are you shipping things from Canada to the EU, from within the EU to another EU counties or from another country outside the EU into the EU?
Old 12-21-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 48%

I am shipping from Canada to EU.
I shipped with fedex ask for EORI number or VAT number
I ship with UPS ask for vat number or the importer
I ship with DHL importer issue
I have big problem shipping it to amazon i dont know why.
Using a stealth account
Even though i pay all the fees and duties in advance it still probablematic.

My real question is if I register for a vat number and eori number using real information will my info in custom be transmitted in amazon and ebay on stealth account
Old 12-23-2016

Longevity: 49%

amazon and eBay have no right from what i know to get any information from customs as that is a government department. now when you ship to any EU country you have to have a EORI number, you do not need a vat number only if you are VAT registered then it is needed so you can reclaim VAT paid on the goods as input tax. but because you are based outside Canada and you are shipping from Canada to Europe who ever the importer is they will need an EORI number as this helps customs to verify you and also have the goods in free circulation in the EU. now whoever the importer is in Europe they are responsible for the tax and customs clearance. but i need to make sure are you shipping from Canada to Europe or from Europe to Canada as if you are the exporter why will they ask you for a EORI number unless you are the exporter and also importer.