"Item bagged" and "Origin is preparing shipment" from India - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers > Shipping Talk

Shipping Talk General discussions on shipping, customs, tracking, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, etc.

Old 12-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Question "Item bagged" and "Origin is preparing shipment" from India

These are my last updates from India Post/EMS/USPS, out of Mumbai, India as of December 5th, 2020. I know with the pandemic going on, and Christmas season now in full swing, there are many shipping delays, both domestic here in the US, and from exports overseas, but shouldn't I have already had an update in my tracking by now?? On the norm during any other time of year, there is only an average of 2-4 days between the time it's dispatched from Mumbai, India and the next update once it arrives here in the US, at JFK Airport/Customs, in New York City, NY. It has already been a full week now, without an update, since December 5th. Is this kind of delay average for the Christmas holiday season? My last vaping supplies only took a total of 8 days to reach my mailbox, this was shortly before Thanksgiving, not even 3 weeks ago...
Any input to my situation will be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, as well as a Happy New Year!!!

Last edited by BamaBlue65; 12-12-2020 at 05:35 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: "Item bagged" and "Origin is preparing shipment" from India

Well whatcha know..Finally,. Inbound into Customs.
Still probably at least another week or tad more of USPS working days before it shows up.
At least there has been an update!!!
Old 12-13-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue65 View Post
These are my last updates from India Post/EMS/USPS, out of Mumbai, India as of December 5th, 2020. I know with the pandemic going on, and Christmas season now in full swing, there are many shipping delays, both domestic here in the US, and from exports overseas, but shouldn't I have already had an update in my tracking by now?? On the norm during any other time of year, there is only an average of 2-4 days between the time it's dispatched from Mumbai, India and the next update once it arrives here in the US, at JFK Airport/Customs, in New York City, NY. It has already been a full week now, without an update, since December 5th. Is this kind of delay average for the Christmas holiday season? My last vaping supplies only took a total of 8 days to reach my mailbox, this was shortly before Thanksgiving, not even 3 weeks ago...
Any input to my situation will be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, as well as a Happy New Year!!!
You should worry if there is no 1st carrier scan which proves carrier received the item from you. Otherwise you can wait and watch how it goes. I assume you've already contacted CSR of carrier.
Old 12-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Soundossilence it finally updated here in US Customs. Now the wait for clearance, then Regional Distribution Center in Jamaica, NY, then on here to my local post office, then hopefully and finally, out for delivery to my mailbox..
Thanks for your input Soundofsilence.. I see that you are from India, as well as my vaping supplier. Hope all is well on your"other side of the world".
Have a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to come my friend!
The Following User Says Thank You to BamaBlue65 For This Useful Post:
Soundofsilence (12-13-2020)
Old 12-13-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue65 View Post
Soundossilence it finally updated here in US Customs. Now the wait for clearance, then Regional Distribution Center in Jamaica, NY, then on here to my local post office, then hopefully and finally, out for delivery to my mailbox..
Thanks for your input Soundofsilence.. I see that you are from India, as well as my vaping supplier. Hope all is well on your"other side of the world".
Have a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to come my friend!
You're most welcome! Yup, all is well here and same to you.
Glad to know that the parcel finally moved towards it's destination. :D
The Following User Says Thank You to Soundofsilence For This Useful Post:
BamaBlue65 (12-13-2020)