eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   NordVPN for Stealth, Yes or No? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/101997-nordvpn-stealth-yes-no.html)

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 06:48 AM

NordVPN for Stealth, Yes or No?

I use it for pretty much everything none PayPal related- can I use it for my PayPal dealings (I don't use eBay whatsoever)? I know 24cc is the popular choice here, just wondering whether I need to shell out for a secondary or whether any seasoned stealthers have already been using Nord for some time without issues?

I'm not looking for a debate on security and logging etc, I already have my mind made up on that a long time ago... rather looking to hear as to whether people have actual experience of whether it's fit for purpose for PP dealings.

Cheers, & Merry Xmas!
UK

GreenBean 12-20-2016 07:14 AM

Re: NordVPN for Stealth, Yes or No?

Well, they accept PayPal for payments.

We decided to avoid them on those grounds.

:peace:

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 07:18 AM

That has absolutely no correlation to what I'm asking. The only connection I can see you making would be is if somebody was stupid enough to pay for Nord using a stealth PayPal and proceed to operate said stealth PayPal via Nord... and frankly, while a farfetched link, but admittedly a possible one, that says more about the end user than anything else. :shocked:

But, thanks all the same for taking the same for taking the time to respond. :juggle:

It's not what I'm asking here though.

GreenBean 12-20-2016 07:24 AM

Nice edit.

I do not assume you are perfect.

:deadhorse:

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 07:24 AM

I just feel you missed the point of the thread, my friend. :) Your response still doesn't suggest a valid reason not to use them, and doesn't answer my question. I edited my response to cover that. I'm more looking to try and establish whether I need a secondary VPN in my life or whether I can utilise my current one. Merry Christmas.

GreenBean 12-20-2016 07:26 AM

Don't patronise.

Happy Chanukah.

:cheer:

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 07:27 AM

It's called educating, I highlighted the errors in your response. Don't player hate!

JamesNorth101 12-20-2016 07:27 AM

Its impossible to know if their IP range is one that is flagged by PayPal if there are no forum reports on them. Give them a go an see if they work :thumb:

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 819051)
Its impossible to know if their IP range is one that is flagged by PayPal if there are no forum reports on them. Give them a go an see if they work :thumb:

http://petguineapigcare.com/wp-conte...inea-pig-1.jpg

:heh: :p

GreenBean 12-20-2016 07:41 AM

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...2-nordvpn.html

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...g-money-3.html

Post 51. Have you double checked about the types of VPN being offered.

:juggle:

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 07:45 AM

Thanks for links, reviewed the first one already- cost doesn't really come into it- popularity and process is much more important here. Post 51 isn't relevant in this instance- its relating to some alternative free service they provide.

UK

rsot 12-20-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKGiftWarranty (Post 819053)

Leave one of my squad out of this :FF:

:focus:

GreenBean 12-20-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 819063)
Leave one of my squad out of this :FF:

:focus:

Damn right.

They are trade-marked.

:FF:

MM78 12-20-2016 01:27 PM

If you aren't getting the answer you want then you need to test the service yourself and see what happens, eventually at some point you will need to be your own Test Dummy.

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 819118)
If you aren't getting the answer you want then you need to test the service yourself and see what happens, eventually at some point you will need to be your own Test Dummy.

Just to clarify, I was asking to see whether any subs at Aspkin had already testdriven Nord themselves. If it turns out they haven't, so be it, but that's what the forums are here for, makes sense to ask. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)

MM78 12-20-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKGiftWarranty (Post 819119)
Just to clarify, I was asking to see whether any subs at Aspkin had already testdriven Nord themselves. If it turns out they haven't, so be it, but that's what the forums are here for, makes sense to ask. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)

Absolutely nothing wrong but like I said, at some point you may need to do your own testing if you aren't getting the answer you desire.

UKGiftWarranty 12-20-2016 01:39 PM

Understood, I get that. I'd actually go with something tried and tested (24vc) or stick with my current stealth methods rather than blind test a new method, it just occurred to me today to ask as I use Nord daily for other purposes so if I could establish that other stealthers were using it effectively then it would make sense to throw it into my toolkit. :)

GreenBean 12-20-2016 05:08 PM

When you used the SEARCH engine, the lack of posts was a reasonable hint of its lack of use.

Bear in mind, some may not reveal their sources either.

UKGiftWarranty 12-21-2016 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 819166)
When you used the SEARCH engine, the lack of posts was a reasonable hint of its lack of use.

Bear in mind, some may not reveal their sources either.

The lack of response via SEARCH was the perfect reason to post. It defines what this place is for, pretty much. If everybody chose not to post to post things that they couldn't already find from a preexisting topic, this community and indeed the internet would be a very dull place indeed! :pound:

The lack of use is also quite possibly a POSITIVE in this aspect.

Without meaning to sound rude, but I'm beginning to realise the reason why you have enough time to contribute vaguely to threads like this one and others almost 40,000 times in a 9 year period. The majority of what you've said, highlighting post #10 as the jackpot, have been largely referring to products completely separate and void of relevancy to my OP.

In respect for life being too short, I kindly ask we leave it there but thank you again for your wonderful input to date. :attention: