21 Day Hold Removal Dead - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-09-2009
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default 21 Day Hold Removal Dead

Worked for me for months and months, then I just went to do it... nothing. I saw another thread but it's in a forum section I can't access.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-09-2009
Banned

Not true. Have you ever considered there are multiple ways to do it? (and no, I will not tell any of them!)
Old 04-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Instead of causing a red flag with the old method, why not think of the procedure and modify it a little to look more legitimate.... ?
Old 04-09-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  

Do you know how to do that, or are you saying I should innovate? If anyone could PM me their methods instead of posting in this thread, that would be appreciated -- hope this isn't against the rules.
Old 04-09-2009

Longevity: 95%

From your post you sound like a spy for paypal there are many of them scum bags on here so i dout anyone will give this info to any one on here and a 2 post count member at that.

If you know how to get past the holds then keep it to your selfs and if your smart u will figer it out on your own such as the rest did.
Old 04-09-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  

No... the only reason I even made this account was to figure alternate methods. I know there's one with something like changing e-mail. I really need to figure out a way around this since I can never pay for EMS shipping if I don't have access to my money. Thanks for the warm welcome...
Old 04-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibearwildout View Post
Worked for me for months and months, then I just went to do it... nothing. I saw another thread but it's in a forum section I can't access.
I am a little confused by your comment.
How could you see something in a thread that you can't get access to?
What is your old user name on the forum??

Old 04-09-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
I am a little confused by your comment.
How could you see something in a thread that you can't get access to?
What is your old user name on the forum??

When I got to the "PayPal Talk" section, there's a thread that's been "moved" to a section I cannot access. That thread pertains to the same subject of which I am asking.

Can someone just answer my question instead of being all suspicious - kind of annoying. Can just PM to me, I'm sure that's how YOU ALL learned it.
Old 04-10-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

this is one of the reasons I stopped coming here months ago. the point of this whole thing as I and many others would think is to help each other trade info on how to get around the problems associated with ebay and paypal. My first time here was looking of a way around the 21 day hold. of course not one person would lend a hand in anyway. seems as if the majority of these people that "claim" to know how to do it either really don't or just want to feel superior to the rest of us. its a shame really. I hate to break it to you guys but there is nothing and I mean nothing any of you know about paypal's system that they do not already know. your all worried about the "paypal spies" like they come here to get ideas from you. thats a load of crap.

I mean really if none of you are here to discuss things and help others out why be here in the first place? I came on and helped people out that would post messages and get the same "why don't you try to search" answers.

That trick does seem a end now. maybe there is still a way around it. you can always do the tracking number thing but that posses a waiting limit as well. other than that I have no clue.

and on a side note I've noticed people asking how to take money out of paypal anonymously. we'll I have atm cards I've used for 2 years now that require no SS# and can be bought with completely made up info for $30 bucks. could share that information with the rest of you but this place is apparently not the place to share info....
The Following User Says Thank You to gurusgrafx For This Useful Post:
simogold (04-10-2009)
Old 04-10-2009

Gurusgrafix, we are all here for similar reasons, but nobody will just spill out sensitive information on these forums, specially not to 'newer' members and for the obvious reasons. I have been here long enough to learn that each time someone comes up with solution to something and tells about it for all to see- it stops 'mysteriously' working soon after that. Surprise! Surprise!

And yes, I truly believe there are ebay and paypal spys among us looking for fixes to loopholes in their own systems. These people don't care that for some this may be the only way they know how to put the food on the table for their families. They got the bonus or a raise coming to them when they screw us up.

Just step back and think about it, and you will understand - it's nothing personal. But if you really care enough to solve your issues, take the time to read ALL of the posts, get involved, and you will probably get answers to your questions. 'Quick fixes' hardly work anywhere, and this forum is not an exception.
Old 04-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
When I got to the "PayPal Talk" section, there's a thread that's been "moved" to a section I cannot access. That thread pertains to the same subject of which I am asking.

Can someone just answer my question instead of being all suspicious - kind of annoying. Can just PM to me, I'm sure that's how YOU ALL learned it.
No one here should answer that question.
If they do it will be deleted by a moderator.
Some information we feel is safer if not posted.

The information you are asking about IS posted on the internet in 1 place.
It is up to you to do the searching for it.

And just to let you know MOST people learned the trick the same way I am telling you to learn it.
Old 04-10-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No one here should answer that question.
If they do it will be deleted by a moderator.
Some information we feel is safer if not posted.

And just to let you know MOST people learned the trick the same way I am telling you to learn it.
If you're referring to the trick: THAT DOES NOT work anymore which is why I'm asking you guys, which seem to know at least something about it. Could at least point me in the right direction if it's nowhere here and no one wants to share.
Old 04-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

No new trick is known yet. paypal is changing all its paramaters at the moment so it is a daily battle to beat them. End of story
Old 04-10-2009

Quote:
If you're referring to the trick: THAT DOES NOT work anymore which is why I'm asking you guys, which seem to know at least something about it. Could at least point me in the right direction if it's nowhere here and no one wants to share.
Nah.....HWGA would never do that. He gave you the "right direction" already.
Old 04-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

I dont know another secret.

Be polite to other posters.

You can email paypal with the tracking number and some slow-hand might look it up for you and release but thats not guarenteed, in any case lets face it, these new rules arent just to protect from blah blah transactions, paypal benefit from interest on your money, they are not going to rush and release it.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-10-2009 at 08:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
Lyda (04-10-2009)
Old 04-10-2009

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
Instead of causing a red flag with the old method, why not think of the procedure and modify it a little to look more legitimate.... ?
Orion, please put your flag up. It truly is helpful to all of us if we know where your are from. HWGA says it perfectly. Rules are different for different countries. Likewise, if we know where you are from, it benefits us all from both giving and receiving advice.
Old 04-10-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  

So everyone here acknowledges that the "old trick" no longer works?
Old 04-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

yup its dead, stop using paypal , use alternate methods to get your money, or just grin and bear it.... in a few days im pretty sure many other sites will have discussed this and you can google it (hey! that means i had to search) and hopefully someone would have came with an alternate method or some other solution or just admitted the fact that we all had a good run.... sheesh
Old 04-10-2009

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
So everyone here acknowledges that the "old trick" no longer works?
And may I ask you how do you know that the "old trick" doesn't work any longer?
Old 04-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

Ive heard no conclusive evidence that the old trick is dead, it may still work, but we are in a possible change period right now, we are going on anecdotal evidence that if used more than a set amount of times or if used in an obvious way you may get limited.

The funny thing is I actually had to use it once for a genuine reason, so what happens to those people, suppose they will have to back up their story, anyway if used in a non-obvious way (and you know what I mean by that) and very occasionally may still be ok, its just nobody wants to try it! Ive got a load of holds stacked up and waiting and i aint goin there!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Could at least point me in the right direction if it's nowhere here and no one wants to share.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
He gave you the "right direction" already.
Quote:
Why are you posting? You obviously have nothing better to do than reiterate what others say. AKA: useless.

Thats why. HWGA gave you the answer (read above) you didn't bother to read or you just play ignorant or rude ............
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
Here We Go Again (04-10-2009)
Old 04-10-2009

Default Please spend your time good and not like this

friend just read the topics, same what everybody else is doing here. You will find the answers.