3rd Party Checkout & Other Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-27-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default 3rd Party Checkout & Other Questions

I know I posted a thread on this topic awhile ago, but since I there were only a few general/vague replies, I'm posting again - being that eBay's June 15 deadline is fast approaching!!

Since we all know that PAYFLOW is dangerous for Stealth Accounts, being that it can see all the real info on the Merchant account, I was wondering if its too late to still find a way out of having to use this infernal service.

As we all know, as of June 15 all sellers have to either use eBay's checkout, or only other 3rd Party checkouts which have instituted eBay's interface.

So my question is that if someone has pre-11/07 *Stealth* eBay accounts (whether they're seller-ready accounts or just buyer accounts) if they set up merchant accounts to go with those aged eBay accounts, can they still use their own checkout/payment gateways with them, or do they have to use
PAYFLOW now??

Because I have several pre-11/07 buyer eBay accounts that I have just been sitting & aging, as well as additional pre-11/07 SELLER and buyer accounts that I'm buying, and I am planning to use merchant accounts of course, with all of them.

But obviously if PAYFLOW is the only option now - even with aged eBay accounts, then there is no point in even wasting those precious old eBay accounts, because if PAYFLOW can seen the merchant info, then it will be linked back to eBay, it will be game over, and that stealth account(s) will be destroyed.

Is there any way around this?? Like if I just check "merchant account" through the Auctiva listing and then either use their "Authorize.net" gateway, and/or just send the buyers the invoices with a payment link button??

Or if I use Cartmanager+merchant accounts or payment processor, would eBay still be able to see the merchant info?

Also, I was wondering, I have my original Paypal account with PP debit card though it is currently limited. Once/If I get the limitations lifted would I be able to use it for any of my current eBay accounts, if I have the "protective barrier" of Cartmanager?

Would PP be able to link that original account to my original suspended eBay account and then suspend the "new" Stealth account that it gets payments from? Becausee if I can use my original PP account for eBay, through CartManager then I could get the money out much faster and easier through the debit cards, before PP steals it!

I'd really appreciate any help from those more knowledgeable in this area.

Thanks!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!