Read Stealth Book and Have Questions Before Getting Started - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Read Stealth Book and Have Questions Before Getting Started

Hey guys,

Like many here, I was suspended from eBay a while back. It stripped me of my only income as a student. I've struggled for a long time to recover the lost income and have tried everything including the appeal process, but eBay would have none of it.

I'm ready to get back on and so glad I found this forum! I'm new to the forums. I've been reading the forums for the past few weeks, starting from the very beginning. I've also read the Stealth Book twice. I have a TON of questions to make sure I create and maintain my accounts for longevity. So here we go...

-I'm convinced on going with a VPN service. What is the most clean, trusted VPN service to go with based on your own experiences?

-Do I need to get a new VPN service for each account or do I create separate accounts within the same VPN service?

-VPN's will automatically provide me a new IP address correct? Will I still have to change the IP address of my home broadband with a VPN?

-Will each VPN give me a new IP address?

-Do you guys recommend I go with family/friends name/address or alternative methods such as, PO boxes, virtual, UPS boxes? What are you experiences with each method? I ask because I have very limited options for family/friends info that I can use so this is one of the trickier tasks for me

-Is getting a new phone AND new number sufficient for the new phone number requirement? (I'm getting a new phone soon)

-What are the most common ways you guys have been linked? Vice versa, what do you think you've done to keep your accounts running for years?

- I realize I need to change type of products, fonts, titles, descriptions, photos, prices, and templates for listings on each account? Did I miss anything?

-What selling tools/apps do you use? How do I separate those between accounts? And will they link me at all? (think the book said no)

-What methods do you guys use to make up the "proof of" documents that PayPal asks for? Is there someone that can help me with that?

-What applications do you guys use personally to organize the details of each account? I was thinking about using excel?

-Which banks have you used personally and had no issues with? Which ones should I avoid?

-For those that rotate accounts to avoid tax ID requirements, when do limits usually reset for you? January?

- If you've had multiple accounts and had some of them linked all at once, how did it happen?

-What is your take on logging into accounts from public libraries and post offices?It should be safe because you can't get linked from IP alone correct?

-What are the advantages and disadvantages of a virtual bank account? What has been your experiences? Should I go with a normal bank or virtual bank?

I don't want anyone to get too specific here if they prefer not to so...

*If anyone is extensively knowledgeable about a certain question(s) I asked please let me know and I'll pm you*

I look forward to your replies and learning the ways of stealth!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-10-2017

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Read Stealth Book and Have Questions Before Getting Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegoal View Post
-I'm convinced on going with a VPN service. What is the most clean, trusted VPN service to go with based on your own experiences?
If you're going with one account to start, I'd just get the IPBurger 'fresh' VPN service and do either the 3 month or 12 months option (cheapest price). This way you can maintain the same IP for each account, which Ebay & PP like.

Quote:
-Do I need to get a new VPN service for each account or do I create separate accounts within the same VPN service?
If you're going with multiple accounts at the same time, you'll either need one VPN IP for each account, or to go with something like a Mifi that uses mobile IPs to connect. There are other threads explaining how the mifi thing works.

Quote:
-VPN's will automatically provide me a new IP address correct? Will I still have to change the IP address of my home broadband with a VPN?
For the IPBurger service, you get one IP assigned. You can buy multiple IPs. They use a specific program to connect to each of the VPN IPs (one at a time).

Quote:
-Will each VPN give me a new IP address?
Yes, each one you order should be for a different IP address, unless you are using a 'shared' VPN provider (not recommended).

Quote:
-Do you guys recommend I go with family/friends name/address or alternative methods such as, PO boxes, virtual, UPS boxes? What are you experiences with each method? I ask because I have very limited options for family/friends info that I can use so this is one of the trickier tasks for me
No, despite it being mentioned in the guide, the fact that you've been blackballed by Ebay and/or PP means you should not put any of your family/friend's names on a new account to permanently risk their information as well. Do not forget that your information is stored and cross-referenced in their database.. so if you decide to create another account in 5 years with your same information from your original account, they can/will likely shut the new account down because they banned you.. for life.

Quote:
-Is getting a new phone AND new number sufficient for the new phone number requirement? (I'm getting a new phone soon)
Yes, but if you're going with multiple accounts you are probably better off with something a little more sophisticated.

Quote:
-What are the most common ways you guys have been linked? Vice versa, what do you think you've done to keep your accounts running for years?
Same name/address, same IP logged into multiple accounts initially for me. I haven't had any stealths live for years so someone else should chime in on that one. Know that they can request ID documents to verify your account's info at any time (even if you get like $50 into the account.) Have a plan for that. Once the account is ID verified, it is considered more solid but not bulletproof.

Quote:
- I realize I need to change type of products, fonts, titles, descriptions, photos, prices, and templates for listings on each account? Did I miss anything?
Yea, you just want to make it seem like you are a different seller for each of your previously sold items.

Quote:
-What selling tools/apps do you use? How do I separate those between accounts? And will they link me at all? (think the book said no)
Some people use InkFrog, but there is a thread stating that your accounts can be interlinked with their image platform- so it is recommended to set up your listings through Ebay and manage them with Inkfrog. I use ShipStation for labels, but now Ebay is banging Shippo and ShipEasy drum (I think) for their '3-day guarantee' program right now. For those two types of services, you have to link your ebay AND paypal accounts.. which is why I hesitate to make a switch to either of those platforms.

Anything you link, you need to be on 'the computer' for the account you are operating when you log in to the service and start the linking process. Typically you will log in to the service, they will forward you to Ebay and/or PP to link your account and give permission for them to operate the account. For that reason you need to separate the accounts/ips into your best manageable solution so you do not 'cross the streams' so to speak.

Quote:
-What methods do you guys use to make up the "proof of" documents that PayPal asks for? Is there someone that can help me with that?
There are several services that do it, you can search on Google for it or ask your account seller for a reference. (If you choose to buy pre-made accounts - recommended at least in the beginning)

Quote:
-What applications do you guys use personally to organize the details of each account? I was thinking about using excel?
Excel

Quote:
-Which banks have you used personally and had no issues with? Which ones should I avoid?
Fifth Third, Wells Fargo, Local Credit Union

Quote:
-For those that rotate accounts to avoid tax ID requirements, when do limits usually reset for you? January?
I think it is Jan/Feb but I haven't done the limit rotation thing yet.

Quote:
- If you've had multiple accounts and had some of them linked all at once, how did it happen?
Mentioned above. Also maybe the same listings from swapping in new PP accounts for a currently active Ebay acct.

Quote:
-What is your take on logging into accounts from public libraries and post offices?It should be safe because you can't get linked from IP alone correct?
Too much of a pain in the ass to be a long-term solution. I myself prefer a solution I can operate from either my home or office, or ideally anywhere if travelling.

Quote:
-What are the advantages and disadvantages of a virtual bank account? What has been your experiences? Should I go with a normal bank or virtual bank?
Typically they want either a bank account or credit card added in case they need to charge you for a purchase you make, etc. For that reason you'll see some account sellers have accounts that already have a VCC or VBA attached. These accounts are worthless to actually 'use' (i.e. spend from or withdraw money to.) They are basically there to get through that part of signing up for the account, then you add your 'real' account(s) when it is necessary to get money out.

I've setup several of my own accounts, but find it is more worth my time to just buy them from an account seller (especially if the account has a little age.)

Good luck mastering the art of stealth.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BaggaDonuts For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-02-2017), ilcarletto (11-30-2017), onegoal (11-13-2017), rsot (11-30-2017)
Old 11-12-2017
Threadstarter  

Thanks I appreciate the info you've provided.

So for IP Burger VPN service I purchase a subscription and they'll provide the software and Fresh IP address? Then if I need more than one IP I just buy that also?
Old 11-13-2017

Longevity: 38%

Correct...
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
onegoal (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts View Post
If you're going with one account to start, I'd just get the IPBurger 'fresh' VPN service and do either the 3 month or 12 months option (cheapest price). This way you can maintain the same IP for each account, which Ebay & PP like.

If you're going with multiple accounts at the same time, you'll either need one VPN IP for each account, or to go with something like a Mifi that uses mobile IPs to connect. There are other threads explaining how the mifi thing works.

For the IPBurger service, you get one IP assigned. You can buy multiple IPs. They use a specific program to connect to each of the VPN IPs (one at a time).

Yes, each one you order should be for a different IP address, unless you are using a 'shared' VPN provider (not recommended).

No, despite it being mentioned in the guide, the fact that you've been blackballed by Ebay and/or PP means you should not put any of your family/friend's names on a new account to permanently risk their information as well. Do not forget that your information is stored and cross-referenced in their database.. so if you decide to create another account in 5 years with your same information from your original account, they can/will likely shut the new account down because they banned you.. for life.

Yes, but if you're going with multiple accounts you are probably better off with something a little more sophisticated.

Same name/address, same IP logged into multiple accounts initially for me. I haven't had any stealths live for years so someone else should chime in on that one. Know that they can request ID documents to verify your account's info at any time (even if you get like $50 into the account.) Have a plan for that. Once the account is ID verified, it is considered more solid but not bulletproof.

Yea, you just want to make it seem like you are a different seller for each of your previously sold items.

Some people use InkFrog, but there is a thread stating that your accounts can be interlinked with their image platform- so it is recommended to set up your listings through Ebay and manage them with Inkfrog. I use ShipStation for labels, but now Ebay is banging Shippo and ShipEasy drum (I think) for their '3-day guarantee' program right now. For those two types of services, you have to link your ebay AND paypal accounts.. which is why I hesitate to make a switch to either of those platforms.

Anything you link, you need to be on 'the computer' for the account you are operating when you log in to the service and start the linking process. Typically you will log in to the service, they will forward you to Ebay and/or PP to link your account and give permission for them to operate the account. For that reason you need to separate the accounts/ips into your best manageable solution so you do not 'cross the streams' so to speak.

There are several services that do it, you can search on Google for it or ask your account seller for a reference. (If you choose to buy pre-made accounts - recommended at least in the beginning)

Excel

Fifth Third, Wells Fargo, Local Credit Union

I think it is Jan/Feb but I haven't done the limit rotation thing yet.

Mentioned above. Also maybe the same listings from swapping in new PP accounts for a currently active Ebay acct.

Too much of a pain in the ass to be a long-term solution. I myself prefer a solution I can operate from either my home or office, or ideally anywhere if travelling.

Typically they want either a bank account or credit card added in case they need to charge you for a purchase you make, etc. For that reason you'll see some account sellers have accounts that already have a VCC or VBA attached. These accounts are worthless to actually 'use' (i.e. spend from or withdraw money to.) They are basically there to get through that part of signing up for the account, then you add your 'real' account(s) when it is necessary to get money out.

I've setup several of my own accounts, but find it is more worth my time to just buy them from an account seller (especially if the account has a little age.)

Good luck mastering the art of stealth.
Is it even safer to use a new VPN/IP service for every new eBay/PayPal account?

Example: IP Burger, 2nd VPN, 3rd VPN for 3 eBay/PayPal accounts?

That is what you meant right?
Old 11-13-2017

Quote:
Is it even safer to use a new VPN/IP service for every new eBay/PayPal account?
It's not "safer", it's the ONLY WAY that will work(regarding VPNs). You MUST have a different IP for each account.
Old 11-27-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
It's not "safer", it's the ONLY WAY that will work(regarding VPNs). You MUST have a different IP for each account.
Okay I understand now, I need a new user account/vpn for each ebay/pp account. But how am I able to switch between stealth user/ebay/pp accounts and my main (suspended) user/ebay/pp account without getting linked? Changing the IP address everytime I want to switch accounts? That can be very time consuming. Are there ways around this?
Old 11-27-2017

If you set it up right, it changes itself... you don't have to do sh*t.

When I open my stealth user account, the VPN automatically connects. And also shuts down the browser in case I drop connection. You literally CAN NOT phuck it up.

You can do this for however many different accounts/VPNs you have.
Old 11-27-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you set it up right, it changes itself... you don't have to do sh*t.

When I open my stealth user account, the VPN automatically connects. And also shuts down the browser in case I drop connection. You literally CAN NOT phuck it up.

You can do this for however many different accounts/VPNs you have.
Oh okay I didn't know the VPN automatically connects when you open the user account. That's great to know. What VPN service do you use?
Old 11-28-2017

You have to set it up to do so. I'm currently using IPBurger, and you can find all the directions/programs you need after you subscribe.
Old 11-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You have to set it up to do so. I'm currently using IPBurger, and you can find all the directions/programs you need after you subscribe.
Okay thanks
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

onegoal,

Did you think of using other methods? They are effective too.

Old 11-30-2017

Longevity: 52%

Auctiva is free for shipping! You can list there too, for a small fee
Old 11-30-2017

My banks are Pinnacle, USAA, PNC, Suntrust, HSBC and BB&T
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottieBoi For This Useful Post:
onegoal (12-18-2017)
Old 11-30-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
Very nice bank lisk - if I recall correctly, there were some issues before with Suntrust and name mismatching but maybe that passed
Old 12-01-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Very nice bank lisk - if I recall correctly, there were some issues before with Suntrust and name mismatching but maybe that passed
Not that I know of, at least not for me. I have 3 accounts with them, 3 different names (of course)
Old 12-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
onegoal,

Did you think of using other methods? They are effective too.

Yes but I have some experience with a VPN and after reading the guide I trust using a VPN the most
Old 12-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Okay thanks I was going to use a more well known bank like Chase but I like your list. No issues with mismatch names for any of these banks right?
Old 12-19-2017

Quote:
Okay thanks I was going to use a more well known bank like Chase but I like your list. No issues with mismatch names for any of these banks right?
Nah, no problems for me. Most of them are easy to create an account online. They are all big name banks. They might not be big in your region, but personally, I have never seen a Chase Bank, so...
Old 12-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Nah, no problems for me. Most of them are easy to create an account online. They are all big name banks. They might not be big in your region, but personally, I have never seen a Chase Bank, so...
Okay thanks. Yeah Chase is big here