Taking Money Out of Paypal account w/o Bank acct - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-01-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

funny story I was 60 days into an account and the post office delivered a guys package to the wrong address. the guy immediately filed a dispute saying "I know you sent it but" and then after I told him there was really no need to do that because I would have taken care of it anyway all he had to do was send me a message. he canceled the dispute. so now I gotta wait on that to clear out before I can apply for the debit card.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-01-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

60 days wait before you can even apply. That goes for everybody. Word is, they want to bump it up to 90 soon. I got that straight from the woman at PP while we were chatting on the phone last week.
Old 07-01-2009

I'm really surprised they don't require a ss# for it. It is a reloadable debit card anyway you want to look at it.
Old 07-01-2009

Longevity: 85%

What about cashing out of PP by exchanging it for another e-currnecy like Liberty Reserve, and then cashing out of Liberty Reserve with Western Union? Would this work as a method of getting out of PP immediately? Or does the exchange to another e-currency require processing time?
Old 07-01-2009

almost all of those e-golds and what not will not accept paypal. paypal is the devils work when it comes to a guaranteed form of payment. and I'd say if you find one that will do it for you they're 50/50 a fraud themselves
Old 07-01-2009
Vicvelcro

I'll back up gurusgrafx's statement. That's been my experience as well.
Old 07-01-2009

Ok, assuming the you found an honest exchanger, would the process be instant, or would PP require processing time?

Last edited by wormsrmagic; 07-02-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-01-2009

That would depend on the exchanger. I'd assume you'd have to wait until they clear the money out of their account so they know they're not getting screwed. Then you'll probably never hear from them again. Also the percentage is going to be rather high and really doesn't seem worth the effort.
Old 07-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurusgrafx View Post
That would depend on the exchanger. I'd assume you'd have to wait until they clear the money out of their account so they know they're not getting screwed. Then you'll probably never hear from them again. Also the percentage is going to be rather high and really doesn't seem worth the effort.

Ok, do you mean it is possible for PP to freeze the transferee's PP account (in this case the e-currency exchanger) AFTER the funds have been transfered, in order to retrieve those funds if it wants to? What would constitute a "clearing the money out of their account", a zero balance in their account?

I'm new so perhaps my logic is off, but why would anyone accept PP for goods/services delivered if they feared PP might take back the funds because the buyer has issues?
Old 07-01-2009

...Or, although one's account may not be officially 'frozen', does PP sometimes delay or takes its time processing a transfer/transaction?

Last edited by wormsrmagic; 07-02-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Scratches head. Why is every post of worm's about getting money outta paypal quick smart. He gets one lot of advise and comes back with another round of questions. pffft.
Hamlet & Denmark anyone?
Old 07-01-2009
Vicvelcro

Methinks it conceivable that a fishing expedition might be under way, to close a hole before we would normally think to open it. Pre-emptive like.
Old 07-01-2009

Well, I guess since I'm new you could be justified in being suspicious, although I'm laughing at the thought. I'm a novice, but if it seems I know something it's cause I'm spending all day thinking about these things lately. Anyway, I thought this was the place to colaborate and get to the bottom of the issues and find solutions. I think I could be on to the solution with e-currency exchangers but I wanted to bouce it off some pros to see if there's something I'm not thinking of. However, if I'm "opening a new hole" for you for you guys I suppose thanks may be in order.

Last edited by wormsrmagic; 07-01-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2009
Vicvelcro

wormsrmagic,

I have considered your posts from two different sides. Don't mind my tinfoil hat. It goes where I go, no matter if you're n00b or h4><0R.

As much as I respect you for thinking and guessing and what-if'ing... I can't help but consider the obvious. Personally, I won't pass judgement against you.

A forum is a place to communicate, sure. But people need to exercise some sense and responsibility for their posts. Think carefully before revealing too much, or conveying premature info.

If and when I have enough grasp of where you are going, and I have anything solid to contribute, you can trust that I will do so. For now, I don't know exactly what's up.

All that out of the way, is it possible for you to phrase your posts a bit less shifty?
Old 07-01-2009

Ok Vicvelcro, responses appreciated,

I will try to be less "shifty" if possible, however isn't what we're up to shifty in general? I mean I personally don't see us trying to work solutions to remain anonymous while selling online as being shifty, but maybe you're right, maybe I can tone it down.

In trying to understand how PP works, my question was; if one does not have a frozen account, why wouldn't a transfer or transaction (in this case to an e-currency exchanger) be instantaneous?

...Or, is it possible that PP sometimes delays or takes it time processing a transfer/transaction? (even if it's to another PP account like an exchanger's)

Once the funds are transferred, isn't that all there is to it? Gurusgraphx spoke of the exchanger needing to wait to see if the funds clear, but I did not understand that. What did he mean by funds clearing? How can PP reach into another's account for funds that it wants back from the sender? Can/does it do that? Goods/services presumably would have been delivered so I'm thinking PP cannot just freeze and take out of another account because it is after the sender's money. Am I wrong?

Last edited by wormsrmagic; 07-02-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-01-2009
Vicvelcro

I don't know much about this scenario. I don't see a viable application yet. I'm thinking all the fees from bouncing money around would eat up too much profit. Maybe I'm mistaken. But I'm paying attention and trying to learn something from you.

I have my own ways of solving this problem for myself. But my way may not work for you, so I'm not shooting you down. Just saying I never gave your way much thought. I'm thinking now. Let's see what comes up.

I'm gonna sit back and watch. But please, keep it low key, reasonable, and clear.

Thx.
Old 07-01-2009

Longevity: 95%

Paypal can limt both payer and reciver if they feel like it it dose not matter to them you could be saleing something they dont like or got lets says a payment for $2000 in your paypal account then paid some one else that $2000 instaly then they pay some one else and that person pays some one else they can limt all 4 paypals and steal all that money back and clam it was fuardlynt. Paypal is like the mafia they do what they want and how they want legal or not they dont care.
Old 07-02-2009

Doughboykilla,

I had a suspicion this was the case; that PP has the power of a mafia to take money from presumably innocent third parties. Just found it hard to believe.

I've found a few bigger exchange companies, that I'm sure have large and established PP accounts. Can you picture PP freezing or reaching into their account and removing "fraudulent" funds. It's hard to imagine they'd do that, any opinions?
Old 07-02-2009

Longevity: 95%

Im sure they would cause i can bet paypal money exchange would be against there TOS I bet the exchange companies dont take money unless its from a fully verfied paypal as well as maybe not even take payments unless its paypal funds funded from paypal not credit card cause if they did credit card funded exchanges from paypal people could use stolen cards and cash them out through paypal and the exchanger.
Old 07-02-2009

Ok, but in our case our accounts would be fully verified, and the funds from from sales, not credit cards.

Anyone have an opinion regarding those that are advertising that they have the ability to get your funds out of a frozen account for a fee or percentage?
Old 07-02-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I sure have an opinion. But if I voice it I will have to ban myself. On this forum, few users go any route but what is described in other posts. For our purposes, it works. Other methods are there and info is readily available elsewhere.
Old 07-12-2009

Longevity: 86%

very nice thanks