An Amazon Sellers Nightmare - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: An Amazon Sellers Nightmare

Having now read the entire thread, I want to commend you for fighting the good fight. A lot of people here are wussies and they just bow out and give in. They just refund or whatever the buyer wants and move on like nothing happens.

But what these people don't realize is that this ENABLES the scammer to continue doing it. They eventually get really entitled and that's when you start seeing erratic behavior like this. Granted, most never take it THIS FAR, but they do start trying to sabotage your accounts etc. If even HALF of all sellers stood up to scammers, you'd see the pool of them dry up OVERNIGHT.

They do it because we give in, because we make it easy. A lot of people would say it's easier and more profitable just to eat the cost and move on. But it isn't, because it's not only YOUR costs. If they do it to you, they do it to a LOT of others. Collectively, the total cost is a LOT higher to do nothing and let them have what they want.

Mallory, you are AWESOME!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-27-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

@Mallory, who cares, let this window-licker come follow you to this forum if she wants.......

I had a similar experience on ebay a few years back, the slack-jawed yokel did nothing much to the account, but they threatened to come over to my home, they had an address variation but not the correct name - that helped.........but it was stressful......however I had all their real details and that is when the fun started.......

Last edited by oompaloompa; 01-27-2018 at 08:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

TO: GHOST OF AMAZON

Thanks so much for the advice. I totally agree with everything you said. Personally, I think this woman is full of BS. She has claimed to be so many different people along the way and now she's "disguised" herself as a 43-years old ex-con...a man, no less...who has served 18 years in a Texas prison. Her story gets more bizarre by the day. She keeps claiming to a have all of this personal information on me but I know if she did she would have already posted it. There's no way in her heightened state of delusion that she'd be able to keep it to herself. I don't believe that she will do anything but...as you said..."with this woman's deranged mental state, it's highly likely she would try to pull something like that...".
Old 01-28-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: OOMPALOOMPA

If that crazy woman comes here she will ruin this forum for everyone and I would not want to be the cause of that. I'm so sorry that you had to go through a similar situation. My whole reasoning for standing up to her was to make sure that she would never be able to do this to anyone else. I think I have accomplished that goal...at least on Amazon.
Old 01-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

HAHHA she wouldn't ruin anything. She'd be banned within hours if she came here and started posting this drivel. Might actually be a moral boost to the forum, as this forum VERY RARELY bans anyone. Could be funny.
Old 01-30-2018
Threadstarter  

This crazy b**** is really starting to get on my last nerve! She just doesn't stop. She goes on and on and on with these crazy threats. She's gone back to claiming she's a neighbor of mine - a man - who's watching every move I make to report about some unspeakable acts that go on at my house...something to do with luring young kids through my website. WTH???? The girl is demon possessed. Plus, her IP address isn't anywhere close to where I am. How neurotic can one person be???

It's so frustrating!! My account is in limbo until Amazon decides what to do about her because if I go live she has already said she will do everything in her power to destroy my sales and my account. I know they look at her seller account and see nothing wrong. Here is a link to her storefront:

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplace...&redirect=true

Here's a link to her feedback:

https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=...b=&vasStoreID=

Just based on appearances it looks like she's an innocent seller. I know most of that feedback is bogus. I know she's paying somebody for it because it's so over the top and looks and sounds rehearsed. Maybe this is what Amazon sees and they think I'm the crazy one for complaining about her. It just doesn't make any sense how they could read all of the threats and attacks she's made against me and still let her go on selling.

Last edited by Mallory; 01-30-2018 at 07:34 AM.
Old 01-30-2018

Longevity: 37%

I find it hard to believe she has that many multiples of old vhs tapes.... just my first thought.
Old 01-30-2018

Longevity: 49%

Amazon let everything slide in the name of expansion. There will be victims of this indifference.
The Following User Says Thank You to tentecs For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-31-2018)
Old 01-30-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: AUCTIONKING

What's really odd (at least to me) is that she deals primarily with Chinese sellers on Ebay. It kind of makes me wonder if she's got something fishy going on. Here's a link to her Ebay info:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ab=AllFeedback

She's changed her UserID twice in the last year. It makes a person wonder what she's trying to hide from. For instance, she has made multiple purchases recently from a buyer named "lichanggen885" (in China) yet when you click on this buyers "Items For Sale" there is nothing in their store and hasn't been for quite some time. What's up with that?

The investigator assigned to my case through the police department contacted me this morning and he said he is going to call her and try to put the fear of God in her to get her to stop. I doubt it will do any good but we'll see.

Last edited by Mallory; 01-30-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-30-2018
Executive [VIP]

What's she's doing might be considered Mail Fraud, and that's a federal charge.

I have no idea, I'm not a lawyer, but you might look into it.
Mallory (01-31-2018)
Old 01-30-2018
Threadstarter  

You may be on to something. I took the userID of the person Karin did her most recent purchase from (mybaifenbai2012) and did a Google search. It came up with this info for "Case No. 17-cv-5664 - SellerDefense" (where "mybaifenbai2012" is listed):

http://gbcinternetenforcement.net/17-5664

Here is the link to the complaint from the buyers:

http://gbcinternetenforcement.net/fi...COMPLAINT2.PDF

The Chinese sellers that Karin purchases from sell jewelry and the link gives legal info about a suit brought against some Chinese and Illinois online sellers who were selling Swarovski jewelry that was not authentic (Karin lives in Illinois). These online Illinois sellers knowingly purchased jewelry that they were trying to pass off as the real thing and I guess it all caught up with them. Is it a mere coincidence that Karin purchases solely from China and lives in the state specifically identified by this suit where one of her sellers is named in the suit (click on "Schedule A to Complaint" and see line item 180)? It makes you wonder what more there is to the story.

It could be something. It could be nothing.

And note that the date of one of the summons is August 2017. Hmmmm.....

Last edited by Mallory; 01-31-2018 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory View Post

You may be on to something. I took the userID of the person Karin did her most recent purchase from (mybaifenbai2012) and did a Google search. It came up with this info for "Case No. 17-cv-5664 - SellerDefense" (where "mybaifenbai2012" is listed):

http://gbcinternetenforcement.net/17-5664

Here is the link to the complaint from the buyers:

http://gbcinternetenforcement.net/fi...COMPLAINT2.PDF

The Chinese sellers that Karin purchases from sell jewelry and the link gives legal info about a suit brought against some Chinese and Illinois online sellers who were selling Swarovski jewelry that was not authentic (Karin lives in Illinois). These online Illinois sellers knowingly purchased jewelry that they were trying to pass off as the real thing and I guess it all caught up with them. Is it a mere coincidence that Karin purchases solely from China and lives in the state specifically identified by this suit where one of her sellers is named in the suit (click on "Schedule A to Complaint" and see line item 180)? It makes you wonder what more there is to the story.

It could be something. It could be nothing.
Quite the investigation on your part
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Mallory (01-31-2018)
Old 01-31-2018
Executive [VIP]

If you want to screw with her, you might do some research of your own and post all her dirty laundry online hahahhahaha.

She might think twice about poking the bear.
Mallory (01-31-2018)
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Hi everyone!

I’m wondering if someone will go out on a limb for me and get some information. This crazy wacko has posted on the site that there is a book written (or being written) about how to get even with me regarding this July 4th attack he has planned on me. The following was posted:

“…FOR EARLY BOOK SIGN UPS CALL ***-***-**** AND MENTION THE CODE WORD>"PROJECTDAWN" AND RECEIVE ONE YEAR FREE ON MY WEB SITE WITHOUT PAYING THE 69.96 FEE! PLUS YOU'LL SEE THE VIDEO ON 4TH OF JULY GO VIRAL ON YOUTUBE! SIMPLY CALL ***-***-*** AND MENTION PROJECTDAWN AND GIVE ME YOUR WEB ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND YOU PRECIOUS DETAILS OF THE JULY 4TH EVENT, TIME, PLACE, AND SCHEDULE!...”

REMEMBER THE BIG NEWS EVENT IS BEING COVERED BY>>**********@AOL.COM AND MY MANAGER DOES NOT, I REPEAT NOT RESPOND BACK TO YOUR MESSAGES SINCE WE ARE BEING OVERWHELMED BY THIS JULY 4TH WORLDWIDE EVENT AND SO MANY FOLLOWERS AWAIT THE RESULTS SO THEY KNOW MY SYSTEM IN THE BOOK WORKS! IT'S A LIVE REALITY SHOW FOLKS!...”

I am hiding the telephone number and email address because the Google and Yahoo bots collect this information and I never want it showing up in a search that may lead this wacko here. I have included it in the "About Me – Biography" section of my profile. I would like for someone to place a call and/or email for this information to see what you get. If my IP is being tracked then it will give away that it’s me if I try to email. I can block my phone number to call but I don’t want to risk being discovered and blow any chance of getting whatever information there may be. If someone is feeling adventurous then can you please let me know what you find out. :-)
Old 02-01-2018

Don't call or email off number or email used with accounts. Could be trap...
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: AUCTIONKING

What do you mean? How could it be a trap?
Old 02-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

It is almost certain a trap. Your problem is you are getting pulled in to this. She is winning, as you are obsessing with every word she says - hand it all over to the Police, this is harrassment and threats

Think about it logically, from an outside perspective. She is a (as we say in UK for whacko) a couple of cans short of a six-pack, there is no 'worldwide filmed event', or book - people that browse those forums are not interested in watching it, let alone pay for it.....

You can contact her from gmail and your ip will not show....however she will know it is you or your friends contacting, as nobody else would do so!! Well unless you ask the police to contact and check it out...

Your job is to get all info about you removed from the internet, via police report/legal, and also get your accounts in good order and her thrown off, no more. If you engage with her personally via these forums, it will fuel the online stuff more....if you are going to do stuff to her life, then do it seperately and serve it cold later on....... but what you do not want is for her to win on the important stuff...........

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-01-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Old 02-01-2018

1. Trap as in the whole thread was made to get forum members info.

2. Trap as in you call or email in she gets your number / email makes account with this info hope of linking yours and brings them booth down.
The Following User Says Thank You to Auctionking For This Useful Post:
Mallory (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

She's a crazy loon. You already said she lies and makes up all kinds of crap. What makes this any more believable? lol.
Mallory (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: AUCTIONKING AND GHOSTOFAMAZON

You both are absolutely correct. There's been a very interesting development on this that I didn't expect. I've been in communication with someone for several hours now who knows the person behind all of these attacks and it's a twist I absolutely never saw coming. I checked my source out and he's 100% legitimate and if what I'm about to do (at his excellent suggestion) works then this crazy person will be shut down for good. I'm still working on it and I'll update you all as soon as everything is in place. It's nothing illegal and all information will be forwarded to my police department and to the Sheriff's office in that county and it's going to put some serious heat on that house.

Last edited by Mallory; 02-02-2018 at 12:57 AM.
Old 02-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I would just like to thank Mallory for totally ignoring the concept of putting paragraphs in ANY post in the thread.

Must give rsot a mention for the old school props of the non cute method of not quoting correctly. That post count rises with the inane.

Please consider users access this site using cell phones. We need to be able Qto READ in a suitable manner
_”

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-02-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-03-2018
Threadstarter  

TO: GREENBEAN

Are you saying I'm doing something wrong? I can't quite tell from your message.