eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Creating ALL accounts with a friends information and permission. Will this work? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/12893-creating-all-accounts-friends-information-permission-will-work.html)

waterproof 08-23-2009 06:14 PM

Creating ALL accounts with a friends information and permission. Will this work?

Hello again Forum members! Quick question!

I have a friend that has never been on Ebay or Paypal period. Never to buy or to sell. As a matter of fact he has ONLY heard of the two sites, but could care less what they are.
Anyway, I have his permission to responsibly use his information. Long story short....we've been best friends for over 20 years and the "trust" factor is obviously there. :sleepy: Okay here is my question...

Keeping in mind that I sell sports memorabilia and a lot of, but not at 100's or 1000's of dollars worth.

If I create a new User Account, Clear cookies with CCleaner(if needed?), Create my G-mail account with his middle and last name, Create a new Paypal account with his information...SSN and all, then Create a new Ebay account again with his information, then link them to become a seller.
Would this work out almost perfect? I'm thinking it will and I will not become limited with Paypal. What do you think.
I also have a new IP and second(new) land line number for Ebay to call ANYTIME of anyday. I will be using the Post Offices real address as my own, but my PO BOX will my "suite or Apt.#".

How does all of this sound and would I be leaving anything out. Please feel free to ask me ANY questions or PM me anytime and I will get back with you ASAP! This is a great opportunity that just landed and I believe will work.

Thanks for your help and responses!
Waterproof h2O

GreenBean 08-23-2009 06:38 PM

tbh, I think the principle of this has potential. [Says she who never recommends doing business with friends;)] Given that the friend has never been tainted by ebay/paypal, I think you should consider an L.L.C. with him. By doing that you will create a buffer between yourself & ebay/paypal.
Don't forget paypal & near perfect do not exist but I do think the plan has merit:cheer:

TigerLord 08-23-2009 08:03 PM

If he's never used either services in the past and your PC is free of anything that could link you to a suspended account (such as browser or flash cookies) then you should be fine!

Lyda 08-23-2009 08:29 PM

I like Greebean's suggestion to use LLC when opening this new account. I'd be uncomfortable using someone's elses ss number, even if it is the best friend -unless I'd have their permission in writing.
Everything else looks good to me.

waterproof 08-24-2009 07:43 PM

Thanks for your replys! One thing did cross my mind today and that was the "banking" business of it all. I have a fresh checking account/CC waiting for me to set up at anytime. If I use his SSN with Paypal...can I link my new bank account information with his?
I guess what I mean is the bank is in my name so when I transfer money either to or from... does Paypal match SSN's? If my bank account is registered with my SSN of course, will the 2 SSN's cross and raise a Red Flag with Paypal?
Or will he have to go to the same bank and create his own account too? I of course would use that account instead.

What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks again!
Waterproof