Creating ALL accounts with a friends information and permission. Will this work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Creating ALL accounts with a friends information and permission. Will this work?

Hello again Forum members! Quick question!

I have a friend that has never been on Ebay or Paypal period. Never to buy or to sell. As a matter of fact he has ONLY heard of the two sites, but could care less what they are.
Anyway, I have his permission to responsibly use his information. Long story short....we've been best friends for over 20 years and the "trust" factor is obviously there. Okay here is my question...

Keeping in mind that I sell sports memorabilia and a lot of, but not at 100's or 1000's of dollars worth.

If I create a new User Account, Clear cookies with CCleaner(if needed?), Create my G-mail account with his middle and last name, Create a new Paypal account with his information...SSN and all, then Create a new Ebay account again with his information, then link them to become a seller.
Would this work out almost perfect? I'm thinking it will and I will not become limited with Paypal. What do you think.
I also have a new IP and second(new) land line number for Ebay to call ANYTIME of anyday. I will be using the Post Offices real address as my own, but my PO BOX will my "suite or Apt.#".

How does all of this sound and would I be leaving anything out. Please feel free to ask me ANY questions or PM me anytime and I will get back with you ASAP! This is a great opportunity that just landed and I believe will work.

Thanks for your help and responses!
Waterproof h2O
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-23-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

tbh, I think the principle of this has potential. [Says she who never recommends doing business with friends] Given that the friend has never been tainted by ebay/paypal, I think you should consider an L.L.C. with him. By doing that you will create a buffer between yourself & ebay/paypal.
Don't forget paypal & near perfect do not exist but I do think the plan has merit
Old 08-23-2009

Longevity: 90%

If he's never used either services in the past and your PC is free of anything that could link you to a suspended account (such as browser or flash cookies) then you should be fine!
Old 08-23-2009

Longevity: 91%

I like Greebean's suggestion to use LLC when opening this new account. I'd be uncomfortable using someone's elses ss number, even if it is the best friend -unless I'd have their permission in writing.
Everything else looks good to me.
Old 08-24-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

Thanks for your replys! One thing did cross my mind today and that was the "banking" business of it all. I have a fresh checking account/CC waiting for me to set up at anytime. If I use his SSN with Paypal...can I link my new bank account information with his?
I guess what I mean is the bank is in my name so when I transfer money either to or from... does Paypal match SSN's? If my bank account is registered with my SSN of course, will the 2 SSN's cross and raise a Red Flag with Paypal?
Or will he have to go to the same bank and create his own account too? I of course would use that account instead.

What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks again!
Waterproof