Problem buyer - shipping CONFIRMEd but they disagree - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-06-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Problem buyer - shipping CONFIRMEd but they disagree

Hey fellow subscribers..hopefully someone can help me out
This past week I shipped a few items with a stealth account - provided USPS track and confirm. All of them went through, but the problem is actually with the buyer. I have her correct address, and the USPS track and confirm number with a confirmed delivery. She claims she was at the hairdresser that day and that paintings worth thousands have been left at her doorstep and never stolen. I know I will be safe against a Item Not Recieved since it has a USPS confirmed tracking number attached, but I just know this is going to be hell to go through. With the confirmed tracking number right there - it really isn't my fault right, if her item was stolen from her doorstep? She didn't purchase insurance on the item (it was a $50 item), and I have a feeling she is going to demand a refund since she didn't receive it - after I have proof it was even delivered. If there is nothing we can do through USPS to recover the item / refund without insurance, and paypal will side with me due to my confirmed tracking, am I defenseless against her negative ebay feedback? This kind of thing just pisses me off, shes at the point right now where she is saying "..just double check" when all I can do is ..look..it's been delivered....

Frustrating! Especially after I spent a month reading up, learning to make these stealth accounts..now to have my first one ruined by this woman's negative feedback!

Good thing I have others cookin

But still..any advise? Can USPS help? Can Ebay help defend me against her negative feedback if it gets to that point (I'm pretty sure they won't do jack..even with my proof..or am i wrong?)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

It ain't ruined yet. Only going to be ruined if you act like a .......

Scenario: brand new account, little/no FB. First problem & I have to chose what to do? Either I let the ***** buyer win or because I am going to give such great service & be a power seller, I co-operate with the ***** buyer. Why expose your account (stealth) to paypal. Arrange another item, sux up to her.
Next time you ship, make sure that it goes with a signed delivery and can not be left at the door. Double-check your rights to a claim.

Really if this was a higher priced item, I would say differently. For the sake of $50 why hurt the account IF you could manage to win the *****buyer's thanks?
Get onto USPS and see wtf they did.
Old 09-08-2009

Longevity: 91%

Agreed with Greenbeen! It costs more than $50 to open and maintain new stealth account, plus there is a time factor involved and time is money as we all know. Just remember to stick sending your stuff with signature confirmation,, Its only little more to pay when shipping, but can save you from headackes with "*****buyers"!