Stealth Advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-30-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Exclamation Stealth Advice

Hello,

I made too many mistakes before finding this forum & buying the stealth guide, so need to make sure I do it right. Btw, great guide, worth every penny.

I sell on depop, it's like ebay. My PP was recently Perm Limited.

In order to sell on depop you need a paypal linked, although you can accept card payments through depop (paypal still has to be linked, but the account does not have to be active, as after limitations my PP was still linked to depop, stupidly, I disconnected the PP).

My plan was to create a burner PP with a second address I have, link it to my depop, then close the PP account, forcing buyers to only buy through the card payment system on the depop app.

I would trial this for a few weeks, if sales are significantly decreased I would look to making a more permanent stealth account.

In this process, I noticed that you needed to confirm your PP email in order to accept payments. So, to test, I got my friend to try and purchase an item from my store with paypal, assuming it wouldn't go through - unfortunately it did. (photos nor description were not changed so potential links to limited account).

This solution would have been ideal, as I would have never needed to close the PP account, and all transactions would just be rejected as email not confirmed.

I also added and removed a card 4 times throughout the day (long story) on the 5th try wouldn't let me do it. Haven't tried since.

I then tried to close the account and got the message along the lines of, we can't do this you need to phone paypal.

My questions are:

1) Do i need a new depop account (does linking the account give a unique ID that can be linked to my previous limited accounts).

2) Can i create a burner account, link to my depop then close account (without accepting a transaction this time) / should I create an account link it to depop, then get it purposefully banned (as I could still use depop and obv no payments would be taken by paypal).

4) What will this phone call with paypal entail, can I talk my way out of it.

3) Am i digging myself a deeper hole by getting more accounts linked & perm suspended.

Please note that I doubt I will get any of the limitations reversed. Paypal blocked me from calling & wont reply on email.

I'm more concerned about legal action, getting billed for multiple violations at 2.5k a pop, penalties on the few thousand £
paypal have got for 180 days over multiple limited accounts.

4) I've heard there are new rules in the UK with names matching accounts when depositing funds (maybe 6 weeks - 2 months ago). Is the information regarding PP being able to deposit to most accounts with a diff name up to date (UK)? Or when paypal check to see if the cards active when adding it to the account?

5) If I leave the account that paypal won't let me close alone for a few weeks (check they don't limit it), create another under the same address with a nickname (but business account so still under their limit of 2 per person) is this safe?

6) Depop said they would talk to paypal for me, I assume this is a no go as could lead to my depop accounts getting suspended if paypal release the reasons to them (some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items were sold).

Any helpful replied welcome, will also happily pay some money for some proper detailed replies & solutions.

I'm way out of my depth and need an expert to ensure this does not happen again. Guide was very useful just as using a different platform I need to be certain.

Thank you

Last edited by walkers; 08-30-2020 at 05:01 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Stealth Advice

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

"I'm more concerned about legal action, getting billed for multiple violations at 2.5k a pop" - why?
Old 08-30-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

http://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s

"I'm more concerned about legal action, getting billed for multiple violations at 2.5k a pop" - why?
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not specifically fearful of those things, it's more that I'd like to know what are the implications of getting more and more accounts limited (if any).

Currently I've had 5 perm limited over a few weeks.
Old 09-04-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

any advice much appreciated, will pay
Old 09-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

The initial post is a lot of text - questions should be sparsed out and a lot of issues have been discussed on the forum already.

The implications accounts being limited are that you would only have access to the funds in 180 days (best case scenario)....worst case scenario is that PP could keep your funds indefinitely if they determine you have violated ToS