eBay + PayPal VCCs that Work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default eBay + PayPal VCCs that Work?

Hey Gang!

So I'm all up and running with my first stealth account after purchasing eBay Stealth and the services of some of the great forum members here. This weekend I'm hoping to get my second stealth account up and running, so I'm going through my checklist:

New User Account on PC - COVERED
New IP Address - COVERED
Stealth Name/Address/Etc. - COVERED
Stealth Phone w/ Forwarding - COVERED
New "non-stealth" Bank Account - COVERED
eBay VCC - STILL LOOKING
PayPal VCC - STILL LOOKING

Now keep in mind that by VCC, I simply mean the type I can use to verify the accounts and remove the withdraw limits. Also, please understand that while I greatly appreciate the services offered by the forum members here, I was really hoping to do everything independent, but since the info in eBay Stealth on this section seems to be outdated, that doesn't really seem possible for me.

Can anyone here share with me which VCCs are still working for eBay and/or PayPal? Is there a single VCC that would work for both? Believe me, I COMPLETELY understand the desire to NOT share this info in the public forum, so response by PM is totally okay by me!

Also, I in no way mean to infringe on the good folks offering their services here. I've been extremely happy with what I've purchased, it definitely worked and was worth the purchase price, and I would recommend these services to anyone else getting started with stealth. I also will not try to cut in on this business and begin offering similar services on this or any other forum. I'm not interested in that at all, just really looking to get going full steam with eBay, and not being able to do ALL of the steps on my own is frustrating.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!