Withdraw From Paypal To Walmart MoneyCard - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Smile Withdraw From Paypal To Walmart MoneyCard

I tried a quick search on this topic,so forgive me if it's a repeat.

With that said;I am an ebay seller and I'd like to transfer money from PayPal into my Walmart Moneycard account. My MoneyCard account is already verified with PayPal,and I've made purchases on Ebay with it.

Is it possible to do an Online Bank Transfer in Paypal to my Walmart MoneyCard account? I have already transferred about $30 but in my Paypal account the status of my transfer is completed,and my WMC balance is still the same,nothing has been added to it.

Does it take several days for it to show up in my WMC account? Paypal says it's completed,can WMC deny the transaction if so,will it go back into my PayPal account?

Is there a way for PayPal to reverse the transaction or somehow get my money back if I can't get it into my MoneyCard account?

I greatly appreciate any help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

It can be reversed...... It does take a few days... When did it say complete? When did you withdrawl? Usually when I transfer from PayPal to bank account if it's says complete fri or sat I would get it on mon morning. Otherwise it's usually 2 days from when it says on PayPal (completed) give or take.
The Following User Says Thank You to oge For This Useful Post:
MisMeganNicole (01-27-2010)
Old 01-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

It take approx 2 days to get to your card if you withdraw it before 5pm est time.
MisMeganNicole (01-27-2010)
Old 01-27-2010
Threadstarter  

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

It said complete 1 day after the transaction.I withdrew on the 26th and today (the 27th) it says complete. I just hope it will work with the Walmart MoneyCard! If I need to reverse the transaction,how would I do that?

Thanks again!
Old 02-04-2010

Transfer in Paypal to Walmart MoneyCard account
Please let me know if finally working.
It work with the Walmart MoneyCard??
Old 02-04-2010

How much is it safe to withdraw at a time?
Also, does this card have to have your stealth information or real info? for your paypal stealth account.
Old 02-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer84 View Post
Transfer in Paypal to Walmart MoneyCard account
Please let me know if finally working.
It work with the Walmart MoneyCard??
Yes it does work! When PayPal says the transaction is complete the money should be in your Walmart MoneyCard Account within 1-2 days.
Old 02-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
How much is it safe to withdraw at a time?
Also, does this card have to have your stealth information or real info? for your paypal stealth account.
For the first time you should withdraw a small amount to see if it goes through,I don't see any reason why it wouldn't,just make sure you're verified. If it works for you then go back and add more.

I put my real information on the WMC I think you have to use your SSN.
Old 02-05-2010

Longevity: 95%

The Walmart MoneyCard is just a greendot debitcard with the walmart logo on it theres no difference between the two.
Old 02-05-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

It's basically a bank account. You have to provide all of your real information when you register the card.... it's not like withdrawing funds to a credit card like you can in certain countries, not including the USA.
Old 02-05-2010

Are you guys using 1 card per paypal account? Is it effective?
Old 02-05-2010

Like First Edition said, these cards essentially are bank accounts. They're even backed by real brick & mortar banks. In the US, you have to provide the same info you would when opening a checking/savings account, SSN being the big one.

You can purchase one of the cards and even load it up without providing the SSN, but once you want to transfer money into it, you have to provide it. I'm pretty sure this all came about shortly after 9/11.

In my opinion (and it's only just that), these cards are best for people who can't get bank accounts for other reasons - problems with chexsys, too many accounts, etc. To me the associated fees with the card are too high, when I can just open another checking or savings account online in a few moments.
The Following User Says Thank You to drgonzo2k2 For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (02-05-2010)
Old 03-02-2010

Longevity: 84%

i tried to withdraw $849 to my walmart money card and in my paypal account it said it went through then paypal sends me a email saying that it couldnt go through

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was declined by the bank. Typically, this happens for one of the following reasons:
- The bank account number does not exist or is otherwise invalid
- The bank branch listed in your PayPal account does not exist
- The bank does not accept electronic withdrawals
- Other reasons not specified by the bank

Before attempting another withdrawal to your bank account, please check that you have the correct information from your bank, and update it in your PayPal profile if necessary.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Old 03-02-2010

Longevity: 84%
Default hi

maybe there is a limit on how much walmart money card will accept as an incoming transfer
Old 03-04-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Whooooa. You can withdraw money from your PayPal account onto your Walmart Money card? PM me with details if possible.
Old 03-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsbybuster View Post
i tried to withdraw $849 to my walmart money card and in my paypal account it said it went through then paypal sends me a email saying that it couldnt go through

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was declined by the bank. Typically, this happens for one of the following reasons:
- The bank account number does not exist or is otherwise invalid
- The bank branch listed in your PayPal account does not exist
- The bank does not accept electronic withdrawals
- Other reasons not specified by the bank

Before attempting another withdrawal to your bank account, please check that you have the correct information from your bank, and update it in your PayPal profile if necessary.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Is your Walmart MoneyCard verified? is all wmc information correct? try transferring smaller amounts.
Old 03-05-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

I am not following here. You say you can withdraw PayPal balance to a Wal Mart moneycard. I don't see the option when trying to withdraw from PayPal. Can someone help me here?
Old 03-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irule22 View Post
I am not following here. You say you can withdraw PayPal balance to a Wal Mart moneycard. I don't see the option when trying to withdraw from PayPal. Can someone help me here?
Once you're signed in to paypal move your mouse over the "Withdraw" tab and it will open a list of things;transfer to bank account,request an e-check,etc. Click on transfer to bank account,and follow the instructions from there.
Old 03-06-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irule22 View Post
Whooooa. You can withdraw money from your PayPal account onto your Walmart Money card? PM me with details if possible.

It's a bank account, that comes with a debit card. That's all.

You're withdrawing funds to your new Metabank checking account that comes with a personalized debit card.
Old 03-07-2010
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
It's a bank account, that comes with a debit card. That's all.

You're withdrawing funds to your new Metabank checking account that comes with a personalized debit card.
LOL You must like to think you know everything. You are misleading people because your information is incorrect. *Correction* Walmart Money Card is not *MetaBank* it is GE Money Bank.
Old 03-07-2010
MU

Some of the cards purchased at walmart like greendot are from columbus bank, others are from metabank. Netspend for example uses metabank. (although those are online only) Yes, the actual wal-mart branded money card is issued through GE bank....

My bad..... sheesh man. What's your deal? Relax.

Regardless, people have the assumption that this can be done anonymously, which is not the case. All banks are required to collect and verify identity for banks accounts opened in the USA. This has been discussed several times on other threads. Banking laws have changed significantly since the passing of the patriot act. You might assume that a prepaid debit card that is re-loadable can be registered with stealth information, but it cannot. Bank accounts should never be used with anything other than real valid legal information.

I'm simply correcting a false assumption.
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
moneyhungry (05-12-2010)
Old 03-13-2010

Longevity: 83%

is there any update based on this, are we able to withdraw to a greendot/wallmart card and what is the limit? Thank You