MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN? - Page 14 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%

Hey guys, what does this stupid suspended msg means:

=========================
MC183 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay - USERNAME

Dear USERNAME (xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com),

Your eBay account has been suspended. eBay took this action after determining that your account was acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.

You are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any seller fees that are still owed are due to eBay immediately. eBay will charge any amounts that you have not previously disputed to the billing method that is currently on file.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

H17258
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

it means ebay have likely linked you to an suspended account. Would suggest that you get
eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide That has info to get you back to ebay
Old 02-11-2009

Nope, that was my only account at that time.
Old 02-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltplayer View Post
Nope, that was my only account at that time.
The "Abusing eBay" is their catch all.
It is a suspension reason that they use when you do something wrong.
It can be listing to many items to fast.
It can be listing to many VERO items to quickly.
It can be listing to many high priced electronics
It can be because your IP is under suspect.
It can be because you drank your morning coffee with your left hand.

It is a catch all excuse that they use when they do not want to tell you the real reason.
afarmington (10-06-2012)
Old 02-12-2009

Longevity: 89%
Default My update:

Supplied info then they asked for supplier website and tracking on 5 items.

said supliers no website gave tracking.

Now they won't reinstate me until all currect dusputes are closed (but they got opened because paypal limited me) Raaarrgghhhhhh

6 disputes, from customers who haven't received items yet, could be 1-2 weeks before they receive (slow airmail)

Advice?

Thank you
Old 02-12-2009

Default help MC081 FPA NOTICE eBay Registration Suspension ?? i dont now why

hi
i have been suspended today i list 3 vero item and now ebay are asking me to send .......

please send us all of the following information so we can review your account:

1) Proof of name and address
2) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession
3) Confirmation of your up-to-date contact details

1) Proof of name and address

Please send us copies of BOTH of the following:

can anyone help and dont have the....

2) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession
and

3) Confirmation of your up-to-date contact details

the name i now how i can resolve is in the stealth guide but this 2 things i dont now.
anyone have suggestion about why this suspension happen?
i have donne everthing well like the Stealth Book

please help me
Old 02-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Listing x3 vero items will bring the account under review. Supply your contact details and
supply invoices for the items you listed
Old 02-12-2009

how can i find the invoices i dont have? and about the confirmation of the phone number
Old 02-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

If you asking about confirmation of the phone number, then you have not followed the book. How old is the account? Did you just give a random phone number? The items you listed came from somewhere. Have you no paperwork?

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-12-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2009

i use the public phone method.is china item came from china

the account is about 2 month old with zero feedbacks

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-12-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 02-13-2009

Default MC162 Shill Bidding Suspension

Hi,

My account was suspended today for shill bidding (2nd time). After reading many of the posts and the book I realise just how stupid it was to shill bid. Lesson learnt.

eBay has given me a minimum of 30 day suspension and my status is "Not a registered user".

Do you think it is worth faxing a form for reinstatement of my account now?

What steps do you reckon I should take now? Obviously, letting go of the account might seem the best way forward, but I would like to give all options a go...

Thank you
Old 02-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

x2 goes at shill bidding made me laugh. ebay hates that, really hates the concept, it's why
it's against their rules. If you are so inclined fax in a request for reinstatment. But here's
the rub, you should wait out the 30 day suspension then try. SO in that 30 days, you could have made a stealth account. Choice would be yours
Old 02-14-2009

Hi GreenBeen :-)

I know I'm probably considered the scum of the eBay world, but I've learnt my lesson...to go stealth :-) haha I was so desperate last night, I faxed in my form for reinstatement. If I don't get a reply, wait it out until 30 days is over, then fax in my form again. I'm going stealth now... Thanks for your reply and PMs.
Old 02-15-2009
Banned

Exclamation MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item

Hi,
i have ebay seller account with 76 possible feedback 100%
in this month i has 2 alert from ebay
MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item
i'm worry my eBay account will has suspensions
i need to know how many item Copyright Violation i can have for per month

Code:
MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item (xxxxxxxx)

Dear xxxxxxxx(xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx),

You recently listed the following listing:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

The listing was removed because it violated eBay policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

eBay doesn't allow sellers to list copies or reproductions of copyrighted works without the copyright owner's permission. So while we hate to cancel listings -- it's disappointing for everyone -- if an item appears to be counterfeit, we'll remove it.

Before we decide to remove a listing, besides reviewing the listing itself, we may also look at:

- Buyer feedback and overall account standing
- Whether you have any unresolved disputes
- Your selling history and current selling activity
- Whether you have previous feedback questioning the authenticity of items

Last edited by aquariusvc; 02-15-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-16-2009

Default Please Help!! Ebay Account suspended

I got this email from ebay. Can I appeal this and get my account back? Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

MC152 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H10244
Old 02-16-2009

Longevity: 91%

Ebay Stealth Book is the answer.:
Old 02-17-2009

I dont understand, I have 2- mco19's one is due to drop off in 2 weeks and a MC000 on my account. I have not been suspended. I still list and sell. Am I just extremely lucky or does my 1200 + fb @ 100percent come in to play?
Old 03-27-2009

Default MC008 SNPD NOTICE: Restricted Account - [username]

HAS ANYBODY EVER SEEN THIS BEFORE? I just got a suspended account. Apparently my eBay account has now been suspended from selling because apparently I fall into the bottom 1% in terms of buyer satisfaction. The funny thing is.... this is my eBay account with LEGIT information (not my backup account) which has over 3000 feedback, a 99.6% positive rating, and has been a member since early 2006. This suspension is completely out of the blue and I really have no idea what I did to get this. I do all the shady stuff on my backup account not this one! Also, I had about 300 active store listings which were all removed because of this suspension. Amazing!

EDIT: All my DSR Star Ratings are 4.6 or above too. I just don't get it.

Quote:
Hello [username] ([email address]),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from selling on eBay for violation of our Seller Non-Performance policy.

Our records show that you generate an unacceptably high level of buyer dissatisfaction in transactions in this account. Based upon input from the buyers who have transacted with you, this account falls into the bottom 1 percent of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Due to the policy violation, we are removing selling privileges on this account for a period of at least 30 days, and are ending any open listings. You will still be able to conclude outstanding transactions, resolve issues with your buyers and access emails in My Messages. However, you won't be able to list any items with this account.

Here's what you can do now:

Complete all open transactions, and settle any open issues with your buyers. You can access cases open against you in the Resolution Center from My eBay. If you require assistance or information about the Item Not Received or Significantly Not a Described Process you can learn more by copy the following link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.com./help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

What happens next?

We will review your account again after a minimum of 30 days. If the level of buyer satisfaction with regard to this account has not improved significantly, further action will be taken, including the suspension of all of your eBay accounts.

Please be advised that this account restriction does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay.

For more information about our Seller Non-Performance policy, copy the following link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H41388

EDIT: Just got done talking to some guy on the PowerSeller/eBay Stores Live Chat area. This is basically what was said:
Cameron J.: Hello, thank you for waiting and welcome to eBay PowerSeller/Stores Help! My name is Cameron. May I please start by having you confirm your User ID and first name?

(Me): It is (my username) and my first name is (my first name)

Cameron J.: Thank you (my first name), just a moment while I review your prior chat.

(Me): Thank you

Cameron J.: Sorry about the wait (my first name), I see it's regarding your account actually being restricted for Seller Non-Performance?

(Me): Yes, restricted for Seller Non-Performance... what a joke.

(Me): I would really like for somebody to tell me what I did to be restricted.

(Me): The generic email says that I am in the bottom 1% of all sellers in terms of buyer satisfaction, but my feedback, account status, and DSR ratings say differently.

Cameron J.: Well looking at your account, you have had a couple negatives and neutrals in the last six months and your DSR's are not doing so well either. I see you ratings are actually averaging at 4.6, 4.5, 4.3 and 4.5. That actually isn't good.

(Me): Is that in the last 30 days?

Cameron J.: Yes that is what they would go off of, not your 12 months.

(Me): Yes, but it still is very acceptable and my feedback shows that 99.5% of my buyers are satisfied which is higher than most sellers.

Cameron J.: I understand that but as a PowerSeller it could always be higher and those DSR ratings are not acceptable by our systems or Trust and Safety.

(Me): So you suspend every Power Seller who slips to a 4.3 DSR rating in a 30 day period?

(Me): Doesn't seem like a good business decision for the company you work for to me.

Cameron J.: No that wouldn't be the case, it's the neutrals, negatives, the DSR's, and also the Item Not Received case opened against you.

(Me): So let me get this straight.

(Me): The company you work for has suspended me for Negatives and Neutrals against my account despite a 99.5% overall postive feedback rating, a 4.3 DSR rating in the last 30 days, and a single Item-Not Received dispute?

Cameron J.: Your account is not suspended, it is only restricted. However though, it's just not all singularly based on those right there. It's all your DSR's as they show they aren't doing so well. Most PowerSeller members actually average out around 4.7 or higher in every area. I really do apologize for this happening to your account but if you would like to appeal this restriction, you can do so only through email. I wish there was an easier way but that is the only way you can appeal with Trust and Safety. They don't receive the option to take appeals through phone and unfortunately this is something my department does have the capabilities of handling.
Blah blah blah blah blah The chat goes on for about another half hour but this is basically the gist of the conversation.

Last edited by sacka_man; 03-27-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 03-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Sacka, what's your FB been like in the last month? Check your seller's dashboard & see any info. With this MC008, ebay expects you to resolve any outstanding matters....even if you don't know what they are.

**we cross-posted**

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-27-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 04-26-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via Yahoo to thakid212
Default Trademark Violation Message

I just got :MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

What should I do?.....should I just stop listing for a while or what?
Old 04-26-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Don't try to relist that particular item. This question has been addressed in several other threads. If you dig around and check them out, you'll have a pretty good perspective regarding the MC019 notice and a pretty good perspective on how to not keep getting it.
Old 05-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky_price View Post
Sacka did you manage to blag it or have to get a new account sorted?

I like how you werent too harsh but to the point
Hey there. I have a backup account just in case for things like this, but I like my main account. My main account was reinstated earlier this week. Just as suddenly as it was suspended, it was reinstated. I got a message about how my selling practices have drastically improved and now I'm fit to sell again. lol