MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN? - Page 12 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

just got this:

MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled - Seller Suspended

Dear ??? (????@googlemail.com),

Your item(s) have been ended due to suspension of your eBay account. Any fees associated with these listings have been credited to your account.

No follow up email has been recieved.

Funny thing is the paypal has not been limited (a week or so old, verified). Would the paypal account be ok to use with a new ebay account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-15-2008

Longevity: 92%
Default No

No do not use this as will cause you to get suspended again

Noel
Old 07-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyz26 View Post
hi all i have been on and of this forum for months and its a great place to gang up and beat thoses ebay fat cats with new accountscomming fast and easy,

anyway i lost alot of account to a new error code, never seen it before, can anyone tell me more about it?? iserched the whole forum and nothing came up

MC183 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Breach of User Agreement- mcelreavy34
183 is a very high number and usualy means a total ban. thats my experience. lower ones can usualy get reinstated

Last edited by Modee; 07-30-2008 at 04:05 AM.
Old 08-06-2008

Default Same Thing Happened To Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by slattig View Post
Hello fellows, I received the following alert a few days ago:
.................................................. ..............................................
MC063 SNPD NOTICE: Restricted Account – xxxxxx (xx650)
Dear XXX (xxxx@xxxx.com),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from buying or selling on eBay because it is in breach of our Seller Non-Performance policy.

Our records indicate that buyer satisfaction with your account has worsened significantly over the past 30 days. To help keep eBay a safe place to trade we have ended your open listings and temporarily restricted your account.

Your account will remain restricted for the next thirty days to allow you to settle these issues. During this time you won't be able to make any new purchases or list any items. We've ended any open listings.

***About eBay's Seller Non-Performance policy***

All eBay sellers must perform in a manner that results in a consistently high level of buyer satisfaction. If a seller is in breach of the Seller Non-Performance policy and eBay may take action against their account.

For more information about our Seller Non-Performance policy, copy this link into a new browser window:

Seller Non-Performance

Here's what you should do now:

For the time being you will have limited access to your account. Please use this time to conclude any outstanding transactions in a manner that results in the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. You should also ensure that any open "Item Not Received" or "Item Not as Described" disputes are resolved during this time.

To view all disputes open against you, sign in to My eBay and click "Dispute Console". You can respond to the buyer in the Dispute Console, or send them an email from the item page.

Here's a few tips for ensuring buyer satisfaction and good Detailed Seller Ratings:

- Indicate postage costs and time frames clearly and package the item well to ensure it's delivered safely.
- Contact your buyer as soon as possible if any problems arise at your end, such as a delay in posting their item.
- If a buyer contacts you with a concern, you should respond promptly and personally. Most problems can be quickly resolved with a friendly conversation. Phone the buyer directly or send them an email asking them to phone you.

What happens next?

We'll review your account again after 30 days. If buyer satisfaction with your account has improved significantly the restrictions will be automatically relaxed or lifted.

If your account standing has not improved (i.e. you haven't resolved disputes, and completed any open transactions), your account will be indefinitely suspended.

Please be advised that this account restriction does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay. You may not close your account while it is restricted.
Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

.................................................. .............................................

I’m Platinum PowerSeller with some 2500 feedback. During the last 12 months I have received some 700 positives, three neutrals and two negatives. The two negatives were received last week during a period of decreased sales, when positive feedback for the last 30 days was down to less than 40. My customer satisfaction during the last 30 days was therefore down to 94.74%, last 3 months 99.05%, last 12 months 99.26% Average DSR 4.7-4.8% One of the negatives came from a deadbeat bidder who answered he would pay but since he remained silent for the next two weeks he was blocked and strike was given. Two days after the strike he decided to pay and directly responded with an INR dispute before even the payment cleared! This buyer was immediately reported to eBay but they just didn’t care.
The other negative came from a user who purchased wrong item and expressed his dissatisfaction directly through feedback, never letting me know that he was not happy with the product. Since he became a NAIRU over a week ago, I am now down to one negative (0 neutrals) during the last 30 days.
But before this happened I reported one seller to Thrust and Safety for copying my listings. A few days later I received a reply that they would take care of the problem. Since I’ve been inquiring to get an account manager for a long time with no luck, I took the occasion and replied to this email expressing my dissatisfaction with the fact that I never got any answer to any of my emails regarding the account manager issue. The next morning after sending this email my account was restricted for selling and buying for 30 days (MC063 SNPD NOTICE).

Could it be just a coincidence that this restriction occurred just hours after my email to Trust and Safety Department complaining about the lack of account manager or should I assume that it is due to low 94.7% customer satisfaction/one INR dispute?? Wasn’t the 5% customer dissatisfaction always counted upon the last 3 months? And if not when was the "last 30 days" period imposed?
Any ideas on how to solve an INR dispute when I don’t get any answer from buyer who filed it? (tracking info added, item delivered). What are the chances to get my account reinstated once my last 30-days negative fades away? And what is the probability that my account will just get suspended for longer time or forever?

Would eBay ever restrict an account for any other reason than the one expressed in notification email?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

Ive bene a power seller for over 11 years with over 19,000 in feedback and had perfect feedback up until they changed the feedback to what it is now--people are claiming if they dont get a free item out of me they will leave negative and i wont give in so what happens-slam they get an item paid for it and then give me negative for no reason, these items are nwt too nice huh--got so many in a month i got canned and not for a month but for good, ive sold over 11 years on ebay nice huh
Old 08-09-2008

Longevity: 93%

Remove

MC017 eBay Listing Violation: Circumvention of eBay Fees
MC018 eBay Listing Removed: Circumvention of eBay Fees
MC018 eBay Listing Removed: Accepted Payments
MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Breach - Unauthorised Item

ebay removed my listings and leave above MCXXX.
Old 08-09-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default from MAY to now,i havd 139 accounts suspended

Suspension

SH NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay
FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay (US account)
MC017 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay You can appeal this suspension (16/139)
MC049 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay You can appeal this suspension (2/139)
MC055 INV NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User cg0480660 is Linked to a Suspended User You can appeal this suspension 11/139
MC062 eBay Registration Suspended: Trademark Violation – Unauthorized Item 7 days 5/139
MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled - Seller Suspended (31/139)
MC071 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension You can appeal this suspension 3/139)
MC081 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension You can appeal this suspension
(16/139)
MC081 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Breach of User Agreement (13/139) indefinitely Suspension
MC122 INV NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User crolarep0127 is Linked to a Suspended User 12 month 3/139
MC152 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay (30/139)
You can appeal this suspension
MC169 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay (11/139)
You can appeal this suspension (US accounts)
MC183 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay (2/139)
You can appeal this suspension (US accounts)
MC183 CIT NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Breach of User Agreement (3/139)
indefinitely Suspension (UK accounts)
MC197 NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension : NonPayment

I found out CIT NOTICE will give u indefinitely suspension but FPA only give you warning.
I made all my accounts by myslef. i have about 30 UK accounts selling rightnow, but only 1 USA account, all my other USA accounts GONE REALLY FAST. The only difference i create the accounts is USA (skype) UK(not skype).
The Following User Says Thank You to pumbaa3736 For This Useful Post:
iry (01-13-2009)
Old 08-14-2008

Default Mc081 Cit Notice

Does anyone know what MC081 CIT NOTICE is for and whats the best approach to get reinstated, I have not done anything wrong.

My ebay account was locked first, then my Pay Pal account,

both are now asking for ID.

Last edited by Lost-4-Words; 08-14-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

ebay are saying (in their eyes) you have broken the user agreement. If you are not or can not supply the ID, make a new Stealth account. For some reason you are likely linked to a suspended account. Have you other suspended accounts?

Last edited by GreenBean; 08-17-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-18-2008

Yes I have but how they have linked it I have no idea, different I.P browser totally cleaned out for a long time. It seem to happen more or less when I put an auction up on ebay.com, .co.uk has been fine for months with no problem.

i can supply the ID and all the requests they have both made, but will it make any difference, the ID is in my sisters name with different address names etc...

Any ideas ?

Tx
Old 08-25-2008

MC019 eBay listing removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorised Item

Your listing(s) may be eligible for relisting through My eBay. If so you'll see the listing in your Unsold Items page within My eBay. Those that are not eligible for relisting will not be visible in the Unsold Items page.

To relist your item, sign in to My eBay, go to your Unsold items and select the item that was cancelled. (It's highlighted with a yellow banner.) Before relisting, please make any changes necessary to ensure that your listing is in compliance with the law and eBay policies.

You might want to check your other listings for similar violations.

One of my items just got removed for whatever reason, anyone know? I used my own photos. I can relist it, but I dont know what to change. The weird thing is, is that there is no contact information. So I have to guess what to change, then relist? right ebay...

Last edited by sparkle; 08-25-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-01-2008

Longevity: 95%
Send a message via MSN to guangxipku

Hi guys, I got 4 MC000 recently, they removed all my listings and also the paypal account linked to that account. I still have no idea of what MC000 means. do you guys know anything about MC000?

MC000 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Canceled - Seller Suspended

Hello ***** (*****@gmail.com),

The following listing has been removed because your account is currently suspended:

250278004271 - *******************************************
250280029127 - *******************************************
250283209816 - *******************************************
250286242593 - *******************************************
250286474209 - *******************************************
250287712084 - *******************************************
250288425545 - *******************************************
250289092603 - *******************************************
250289580181 - *******************************************

All associated fees have been credited to your account. We'll send you a separate notice regarding your account suspension.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety
Old 09-01-2008

Hello:
It could be another Generic Suspension code.
They have many.
What was the underlining Reasons for Suspension?
--Was your Paypal acct limited first?
--Were your dsrs below min?
--Were you late on paying ebay fees?
--Did you receive any notices prior to this?

many. many things.. NOW--lets try to define why they suspended you--
AND to see if its worth trying fro Reinstatement or you having to start over again??
Good luck
Old 09-01-2008

Send a message via MSN to guangxipku

What was the underlining Reasons for Suspension?
--Was your Paypal acct limited first?
---------They almost limited me the same time.
--Were your dsrs below min?
---------New account, being used for about 1 month. I think it is not the dsrs reason
--Were you late on paying ebay fees?
---------Yes. I never pay ebay fees, LOL.
--Did you receive any notices prior to this?
---------No. no other notices or asking me for ebay fees. They just suspended me.

How to install, they sent me an email:

Dear ******,

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the
online community, we regularly screen account activity. While reviewing
your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that we would like
to further verify. For this reason, limitations have been placed on
your account(s) until we are able to gather some additional information
from you.

In order to resolve the account limitations, please complete the
following steps:

1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Click on the “My Account” tab
3. Click on the sub-tab “Resolution Center”
4. Go to the “Action” column
5. Click on the “Resolve” button and complete the requested steps on
each lifting requirement outlined.

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be
reviewed for reinstatement and you will be notified by e-mail of our
decision. Please note that any sellers fees owed to eBay may become due
and payable. Any outstanding amounts owed will be debited from the
billing method on file unless previously disputed.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and apologize for
any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Account Review Department

The reasons I think maybe includes:
1, ebay fees.
2, suspended paypal then suspended ebay account. but I only use that paypal to do verification, I didn't even log in to it.
3, the thing I'm selling. The things I'm selling are about 400USD each, and with these accounts I sell about 8 to 10.

I still can't tell what does MC000 mean.
Old 09-08-2008

Longevity: 90%

I got an MC064 for listing an AUTHENTIC Nike jacket. Got suspended 4 days ago, faxed all the papers and emailed them my original store receipt.

Do you think there is any chance I will be reinstated? I did not do anything wrong and its my first ever suspension.

Please help, I am so sad because I have proof my item was authentic.
Old 09-08-2008

^^ Why did you get suspended?
Old 09-08-2008

They said it was a VERO pull down, which is confusing because my item was authentic! I bought it in the Nike store!
Old 09-08-2008

Welcome to the "You Are Guilty Until Found Innocent" world from an ancient twilight zone episode. Your suspension is simple enough but watch out for the reinstatement agreement.

"I promise I well never again list any potentially infringing items"

If you ever again list a potentially infringing item POOF! you are gone for good.

Who's to say what is or what is not potentially infringing?

Then watch the movie Catch-22.

~HOE
Old 09-08-2008

eBay About Me Page for Nike, Inc.
Maybe that explains it, maybe not.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 09-08-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-29-2008

Exclamation What is MC183 FPA

I got a MC183 FPA notice... it says:

MC183 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

I'd like a bit of insight on what it means and what to do. I had a few items VERO'd back in August (most had already completed, I think there were 4 total). I stopped listing these immediately. There were a few people who opened disputes thru paypal, all of which I refunded and all were satisfied/closed. I went on to try selling legal items, never received a VERO, and then in September I noticed suddenly a selling limit was in place. I emailed to have it lifted, received an email that it would remain in place and to contact them again in 90 days to have it reconsidered, and then BAM... suspended??!

I can't get a real answer from anyone. No one to contact to find out exactly what happened, so I'm left guessing. My paypal account hasn't been affected. Just my main account and two others for members of my household! We all use the same computer, so I'm wondering if that is part of it? I hate guessing games.

So now, can anyone identify the above code for me or tell me anything about it? The only thing Live Help rep said was it didn't look that bad and I should be able to be reinstated, but so far Ebay is saying, NO it will remain closed.

Thanks
Old 09-29-2008

KFC, It's a blanket code that eBay uses when they want to suspend somebody for whatever reason they want. Some people get suspended for doing nothing wrong.

You might want to contact Modee and see if he can help you.

If not, it's time to enter "stealth" mode and open a new account.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

Damn... I'm hungry for some chicken, now.
Old 09-29-2008

Question Ok, so now reinstated?

So, yeah I posted about the MC183 notice and all. I had emailed T&S several times about my account suspension. I faxed over a utility bill and DL just in case that would help.

I still don't know exactly why I was suspended... BUT... I just got a reinstatement notice?!

I am SOOO confused. So now I'm thinking... maybe I should create a seller ONLY account? Can someone direct me with a link to a thread that will help me figure out how to do this without linking it back to my buyer account? Or a link to a site??

I've never had a problem with Ebay before and now I'm a little nervous about using it. I shouldn't feel that way. I don't want to be suspended again and after reading so many accounts of people being suspended for what appears to be nothing, it has me very cautious.

Thanks...
Old 09-29-2008

I've read on this forum that some of the members who have had accounts reinstated, soon had them suspended later.
The links I provided above should be sufficient to get you started.If the cost of the Stealth ebook is too much for you at the $47 price (including site subscription) you can go through the auctionstealth.com link and only pay $37 (no site subscription). If that's still too much for you, you can get it for "free" using the trialpay method (auctionstealth site).
If you don't want to get the ebook at all, you've got a lot of reading and research to do. Your best starting point is to read the thread I linked to in the "check this out" link above.

You have to educate yourself to the ways that eBay/Paypal can track and link you.