will i get suspended or link for doing this?pls help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-06-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default will i get suspended or link for doing this?pls help!

I just found out that I have an ebay acc which is 1 year old (let me call it acc A), I totally forgot about that. This is still a clean buyer account with no paypal linked.

My account B got 1 MC019 hit yesterday which has 600+ feedback. acc A was opened with the same address,phone #, same last name but different first name. Since I forgot that I have acc A, I opened acc C couple of months ago with the exactly same info as acc B and linked to the same pp. I basically switch between B&C whenever I have a removal in each.

There is another story of acc B, it was reinstated in Dec., i let it cool down for over 3 month. the bad records were all erased in it. this MC019 is the first hit since i reused it.

I'm just wondering if I change the address on acc A and open a brand new pp for it, just run it as a different account. will i get linked or suspended some day later?

Or should I just link acc A to the same pp as acc B&C, is this an good idea?

Which option is better?

Please let me know. thanks guys!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-06-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

You have to use a different address, different phone number, different ip and different paypal with each stealth.

Changing the address will not make the account go away under ebay's radar.

Using the same paypal with different ebay accounts, specifically with one that has been suspended is not a good idea, they will all get taken down.
Old 04-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
You have to use a different address, different phone number, different ip and different paypal with each stealth.

Changing the address will not make the account go away under ebay's radar.

Using the same paypal with different ebay accounts, specifically with one that has been suspended is not a good idea, they will all get taken down.
i totally agree, but i did see a thread here saying the max to 1 pp is 2 ebay acc. my question is what should i do for the never used 1 yr old account?

Last edited by de2009; 04-06-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

You can have multiple ebay accounts go to one paypal account.
Old 04-06-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
does it matter that the account is with different first name but same last name?
Old 04-06-2010

Longevity: 87%

Account A is already linked. There is nothing you can do to change that now.
Old 04-06-2010

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via AIM to Stream

I will not link any EB to any PP account that has already been link to a suspended account.

Yes you can link 2 EB to one PP account.

NOTE: When one EB account goes down the other one will follow. You will be lucky if your PP account it not dead. Take out all the $$ on the PP account and just move on to the next. =x
Old 04-06-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post

Sure, but you can't make a new one and link it with the same paypal and expect them to know it's not the same person.
Old 04-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

Just link it to a new PayPal account, and treat it like its not linked to another account. Its a year old so its worth a try.
"When one EB account goes down the other one will follow. You will be lucky if your PP account it not dead."- not always the case, its not that predictable.
Just give it a try and don't link a bank account to it until you have tried it without any problems for a while
Old 04-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
Just link it to a new PayPal account, and treat it like its not linked to another account. Its a year old so its worth a try.
"When one EB account goes down the other one will follow. You will be lucky if your PP account it not dead."- not always the case, its not that predictable.
Just give it a try and don't link a bank account to it until you have tried it without any problems for a while
sounds like a plan! thank you!
Old 04-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Account A is already linked. There is nothing you can do to change that now.
but i can make new pp to link acc A, even with same address and last name, i can make them look like 2 family members are using them, can i? but i know they are already linked. just wondering whether i change the address on acc A and make a new pp for it, make it look like one family member moved and using his own eb and pp acc. can i?
Old 04-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Keep accounts B & C together as you have. x2 accounts can go to one paypal subject to certain conditions. That's not the point of your thread.
Account A is.

Account A is a bonus. If you have access to another address, then try that. Keep it apart from the active accounts.Be careful about IPs cookies and that. Sure the names are the same but if/when it might come to the crunch, then you just tell who you are If possible, buy on it for a while...play with it
Old 04-09-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Keep accounts B & C together as you have. x2 accounts can go to one paypal certain to certain conditions. That's not the point of your thread.
Account A is.

Account A is a bonus. If you have access to another address, then try that. Keep it apart from the active accounts.Be careful about IPs cookies and that. Sure the names are the same but if/when it might come to the crunch, then you just tell who you are If possible, buy on it for a while...play with it
i got you! many thanks:D