My plan - will it work? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default My plan - will it work?

My plan on selling veros.

As we know, when selling veros its important to have multiple ebay/paypal accounts to spread out the sales/risk.

Im from the UK and quickly running out of banks to provide me with accounts, I have opened a ccNOW account and plan to make lots of unverified accounts and plan to build up 25 dsrs on them (or until paypal stop the holds) and then start selling a small amount of veros on each one, I will then send myself an invoice from ccNOW to myself and pay it through paypal, at the end of the month ccNOW would send a cheque for payments received.

So long as I keep the paypal accounts in the positive do you think this idea is good?

Thanks.

Last edited by ar_123; 05-16-2010 at 09:14 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I hate vErO. It's a real pain. Never sell it, never have. No point to say to you dont sell veRO because you've chosen to do it. Well I dont like your plan. The ccNow is going to over complicate getting the money. You are aware it's at least 45 days to get your first funds? I find it preferable to have a verified paypal.It is a little safer. Being unverified might cause you to lose sales.
OK, so what to do? How many accounts are you thinking of having? What volume of sales?
What is your bank problem? PM me if you want. We might be able to fine tune this to your advantage.
Old 05-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
I hate vErO. It's a real pain. Never sell it, never have. No point to say to you dont sell veRO because you've chosen to do it. Well I dont like your plan. The ccNow is going to over complicate getting the money. You are aware it's at least 45 days to get your first funds? I find it preferable to have a verified paypal.It is a little safer. Being unverified might cause you to lose sales.
OK, so what to do? How many accounts are you thinking of having? What volume of sales?
What is your bank problem? PM me if you want. We might be able to fine tune this to your advantage.
Hi, I was thinking 10 accounts, with 3 fully verified ones, the unverified ones would be disposable, I have 1 verified one right now that I'm taking £200 a day on, I am selling veros on it and got limited but managed get it de-limited by making an invoice.

£6000 a month is just too much to try and put through one account so I think £20 per day per account is a good amount.

Yeah, I know about the ccNOW hold, but I don't care so long as I get a stream of money, I'm simply running out of banks to open accounts with, thats the trouble, ideally I would love to be able to make all the accounts verified but I cant find a way of doing this without getting a bank account in the UK, I think its easier in the US where some disposable cards can work.

Is there any tips you can give me?

Thank you!
Old 05-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

why would you need ccnow, when UK ebays require a bank attached to sell the stuff anyhow, why not withdraw to your bank....? You cant sell unless you are verified

10 accounts at £600 each p.m, thats alot to start with but you could build to that fairly quickly.......

do not underestimate takedowns, 30 day selling limits and therefore resting accounts, plus all the huge problems you will get with buyer dissatisfaction and refunds, factor those in....

My advice is like GB, vero is a hassle...

but unlike GB, I started off with some vero and then gradually fazed it out, I currently sell a minimal amount in relation to other goods, some of them are purely my own cast-off, as I am a designer addict. That is why I know my accounts are unlikely to ever be brought down by it, because the amounts are small enough per account, never to be questioned about it and the feedback/dsr is big due to the other goods, so the accounts are solid and can take knocks, I have had the odd takedown but never been asked for a supplier or been permanently limited.....so that is my advice, research other avenues too......vero cannot be sold in large quantities unless you are verified by rights owner or possibly you have a verified supplier to show if questioned (and still that is sometimes not enough)

if you want to do it, vary your brands and types of goods, choose least ferocious rights owners ( there is a thread on forum of which vero can be sold least problematically and another about which ones are trouble)

Buyers want branded goods, thats a fact, but I dont recommend selling under your own details and dont put a real return address on package.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-16-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Once Paypal see's all of these Payments comming in from the SAME ccnow account in such a short period of time, even if they are to different Paypal accounts, they Will take a closer look. Since you posted this information here I Guarantee It WILL NOT WORK!!!------Hence---Find Another Route, Quitely!!!
Old 05-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

I think Op was planning on using different ccnows for each paypal, but in UK there are issues with selling without being fully verified, unfortunately....
Old 05-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
why would you need ccnow, when UK ebays require a bank attached to sell the stuff anyhow, why not withdraw to your bank....? You cant sell unless you are verified

10 accounts at £600 each p.m, thats alot to start with but you could build to that fairly quickly.......

do not underestimate takedowns, 30 day selling limits and therefore resting accounts, plus all the huge problems you will get with buyer dissatisfaction and refunds, factor those in....

My advice is like GB, vero is a hassle...

but unlike GB, I started off with some vero and then gradually fazed it out, I currently sell a minimal amount in relation to other goods, some of them are purely my own cast-off, as I am a designer addict. That is why I know my accounts are unlikely to ever be brought down by it, because the amounts are small enough per account, never to be questioned about it and the feedback/dsr is big due to the other goods, so the accounts are solid and can take knocks, I have had the odd takedown but never been asked for a supplier or been permanently limited.....so that is my advice, research other avenues too......vero cannot be sold in large quantities unless you are verified by rights owner or possibly you have a verified supplier to show if questioned (and still that is sometimes not enough)

if you want to do it, vary your brands and types of goods, choose least ferocious rights owners ( there is a thread on forum of which vero can be sold least problematically and another about which ones are trouble)

Buyers want branded goods, thats a fact, but I dont recommend selling under your own details and dont put a real return address on package.
Hi there,

Thanks for your post and advice, I am confused about you say that on ebay UK you want sell unless you have a bank account on file with paypal, in my experience you can, the requirement to need a "premier" or "business" account to sell was removed some time ago (confused).
Old 05-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
I think Op was planning on using different ccnows for each paypal, but in UK there are issues with selling without being fully verified, unfortunately....
Hi,

I have one ccNOW but would pay money INTO that ccnow using different paypals.
Old 05-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Same difference, Paypal would STILL look into why So many Paypal payments are going to The same ccnow account, even if they are comming from Different Paypay accounts, all your Paypal accounts run the risk of getting Linked and Limited.
Old 05-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar_123 View Post
Hi,

I have one ccNOW but would pay money INTO that ccnow using different paypals.
ok then slapped was correct, if you do that you will create an indirect link between all the paypals...plus what I said still stands re bank needed...
Old 05-22-2010

Is there no way round getting more bank accounts? Surely someone on the forum has a way round this.
Old 05-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

If you are looking for a way to Verify Paypal accounts, Here in the USA you must have a bank account attached. As for More banks, I am NOT Sure, but since Paypal can not (In MOST cases) Verify Bank information I would say that just about Any bank that you could open an account in would suffice to verify a Paypal account, even if it all done online. Try these guys:Buy VCC (Virtual Credit Card) Verify Paypal, Ebay, Adwords, IOffer - The No.1 VCC Provider I have had some success with them in the past