Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

My Story:

Hi , I had 5 accounts shut down by ebay and fiunally decided it was time to take action I finally came across this Stealth Book and purchased it due to the raving reviews on this website. I purchased the book feeling powerful with all the knowlegde I had gained and started creating a new ebay account,new windows user, new IP address, deleted flash everything.
Until I got to PAYPAL I had opened a new account but decided to use the same details such as name and address (Recently was told by a member on here to follow this method as paypal check if address is real).

I currently do not have the family members or money to use anotheraddress so this was the only option. I had begun selling 1p items and ended up selling about 92 1p pictures. After a while I listed a **** Louis vuitton bag in a different category, I leave it 3 days to rest and log on today to find my account has been suspended. I have read the Stealth Book iver and over and can not get through how you set up paypal with entropay (what is the point when you still have to link your bank account????). Due to the lack of information will paypal not limit your account , (This is my worst nightmare if there was to be a large sum in my paypal account).

I really do not know where I am going wrong and have read the Stealth Book, Can someone please spare a minute to analyse my situation so I can less work hours at this ****ty job.

Thanks a bunch.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-21-2010

Longevity: 83%

Hi and welcome to the forum! Well if you used the same addy on a suspended account you can chalk it up to that...

But and its a big but the louis vuitton bag probably had something to do with it as well. You have to start slow and really at any time a bag like this will lead you back down the road to having to start all over again. If its bags your selling my opinion is you should give up...they are way to risky to sell. Find a less risky item to list.
Old 06-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks so mich booger! I have other alternatives to sell and eBay still have the bloody cheek to send me an email stating I have to pay my fees. How do I succesfully build my feedback.

Thanks
Old 06-21-2010

Never ever use the same address and name on an new account because you will always link your suspended account to your new ones.
You can use a variation of your name and address and even then you should be careful.
In my opinion, they let you go for some time but then, when you listed a ***LV bag, they decided to check your account more closely and then linked you through your address.