can i really use any first and last name on my multi accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-12-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default can i really use any first and last name on my multi accounts?

Hi there,

Firstly i would like to say thanks to the writters of eBay Stealth. I bought it last night and read it today. Excellent stuff. I knew most of what you said but didnt know about VoIP and my main reason for buying it was to see how you got around the bank accounts issue.

Ok, so i understand that i can open multiple bank accounts. but they are in my REAL name. How does that link to an ebay account with a different name? in the eBay Stealth ebook there is a page where it tells you to write everything down and keep organised. on the sample spreadsheet it lists 3 completely different names?mister burns, Jane Sekhon and sandy jones. but if your name is Bob thornton what do you do when withdrawing from paypal to your bank account? wouldnt the bank flag this as an error as both the first and last name are different to the name attached to the bank account?

I also realise that I can use the nickname idea, i have already used 3 variations of my first name with the same last name and my last name is 11 letters long and i very much doubt there are more than a handful of people world wide with the same last name as me. So wouldnt it raise a flag if all of a sudden there were 10 accounts within 100miles with the same last name?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated as I just lost my 4000+ pos feedback account and have ZERO earnings until i sort something out.

Thanks,

CMMAN

Last edited by cmman; 07-12-2010 at 10:21 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Hi Cmman, I'm glad you liked the eBook.

As for your questions, most banks don't care about name attached to deposits. You have to understand people use their business names all the time and it's not an issue.

Some banks have issue with this and I have them listed in eBay Stealth.

As for your name, use a nickname as mentioned if you fill more comfortable with that. Your name is not a big linking factor so don't put too much into it.

Good luck!
Old 07-14-2010
Threadstarter  

HI Aspkin,

thanks for the speedy responce. But one more question if I may...

I opened two new bank accounts today in my name and have two new phone numbers too. Credit card details are on there way.. I have so far opened one ebay and paypal account in a nick name but same last name. Now I want to sell the same type of items on at least 3 accounts as i have lost all earnings since my ebay account was suspended and i have a huge stock and no way of selling it anymore. So its really stumped me. But I am worried that if i open 3 or 4 accounts or even just the 2 that i have bank accounts for so far that they will link the accounts as the items will be in the same catagory with pretty much the same titles and the accounts will have the same last name.

So, i was thinking it would be best to use a totally different name. different first and last name to my real one?

Is this a bad idea? or the way forward? and is there any way i can test that my bank will receive funds in this bogus name? as i dont want to put the bank account number into paypal until i know it will work. as if it doesnt i would rather keep the account as a backup in a nickname with my real last name.

Please let me know what you think?

Also, with regards the cc when i signed up for the new paypal account it automatically asks for cc details. i skiped that for the moment as the cc details havent arrived yet. but it says billing address and lists the address i put in. That address is a real address but i dont know who lives there. is this going to be a problem when vaidating the cc? as the cc is in my real address.

again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

CMMAN

Last edited by cmman; 07-14-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-16-2010

Longevity: 83%

which banks are best for multiple transfer from third party names into your account with the bank having an issue? Ing direct sure had a problem.
Old 07-17-2010
Threadstarter  

it sounds like ING has become a problem and simon is the way forward (well from reading other threads thats what i think) but my problem is that i need a bank in thailand that will work with multiple accouts and in different names from the account name.
Old 07-25-2010

Longevity: 83%

simon? explain
Old 11-05-2010

Longevity: 93%

I have the same situation, so any input would be valuable.
Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Buying phone numbers is easy, just do a search in the forums, or "call forwarding" in google.
Old 11-24-2010

Longevity: 78%

I have read on this forum that HSBC is good for multiple bank accounts.
HSBC requires a fax verification to them and I am now waiting for thier approval.

I do have 1 "Netspend" their account was instant w/ bank routing numbers and all. Paypal accepted them without an issue.

I am using "Vumber" for phone numbers. Plan on holding each phone number for about 60-90 days.
Old 12-29-2010

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmman View Post
Ok, so i understand that i can open multiple bank accounts. but they are in my REAL name. How does that link to an ebay account with a different name? in the eBay Stealth ebook there is a page where it tells you to write everything down and keep organised. on the sample spreadsheet it lists 3 completely different names?mister burns, Jane Sekhon and sandy jones. but if your name is Bob thornton what do you do when withdrawing from paypal to your bank account? wouldnt the bank flag this as an error as both the first and last name are different to the name attached to the bank account?

CMMAN
This is an excellent question and the same question I have. I'm starting off with five stealth accounts (due to amount of stock I need to move) and I currently do not have a cc or bank account for them. Also, has anyone ever been issue debits for the accounts they've created?

From what I have read between Stealth Book and forum is that you should be making bank accounts with your real name and simply depositing from ur stealth accounts and it shouldn't matter. If this is true can I just make 5 real bank accounts and be good?
Old 01-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

the banks are in real details of course, and they the paypal/ebay accounts can be in another totally different name or a close variation of your real name, or anything else in between.
Old 02-26-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

what happpens when tax time comes around and you are over 20k on your" ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal acct" but real bank info. That sounds like a big issue . I havent found a thread on it as of yet
Old 02-26-2011

I have made my stealth accounts all as business accounts and as corporation business accounts. It is just a matter of what you choose and I have not had them ever want any paperwork on the actual corporation. I think if formed as a corporation it would be more accpetable to run across different names etc as there are multiple owners possibly, or employees of the corporation. I was asked for verification on one account once and that was before I was keeping good track of all my moves. I talked my way out of it by saying the person that registered the account is no longer with the company and I would like to update and change everything to my info now. More stealth info, but the switch was made and all is well.

As far as reporting issues to the IRS I report every penny stealth or not. There is no way I want to fool with the IRS over tax issues. It is easy to see what has run through your paypal account each year and report all of it on all accounts even if not in your name. If the IRS or anyone else for that matter wants to track you down they will find out where the money went and will get the banks you transfer to to giev them the info.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezmoney For This Useful Post:
mrlilypad (02-26-2011), Omgoozle (03-10-2011)
Old 03-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Just hope you don't get audited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpizzl View Post
what happpens when tax time comes around and you are over 20k on your" ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal acct" but real bank info. That sounds like a big issue . I havent found a thread on it as of yet
Old 06-01-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%
Default help with ip router

Ok, i loved Ebay Stealth....I am back up and running 3 accounts as i have three locations. I changedmy Ip address at each one...but no matter what i do i can't change the ip manually so i can have more then one account on my computer. I tried everything in the book and did more research online. I have changed the ip address simply by unplugging everything overnite but couldn't do it with the info in the book. I have a dynamic server can anyone shed some light on how i can do this?
Old 06-01-2011

Longevity: 75%

hi

you need to access your routers settings - usually something like 192.168.?.?.
what is your router brand/model? Look it up online - you should be able to locate it quickly.

once you are in there - change the mac address of the router - there are some good threads on here to teach you step by step.

Old 06-01-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

^ You can access your routers settings by simply typing in your current WAN IP into the address bar.
Old 06-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

You can usually look this information up based on your router. Google search "how to change my IP address with my Belkin Router?" Replace "belkin" with whatever brand your router is and also the model number if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathcliffe View Post
Ok, i loved Ebay Stealth....I am back up and running 3 accounts as i have three locations. I changedmy Ip address at each one...but no matter what i do i can't change the ip manually so i can have more then one account on my computer. I tried everything in the book and did more research online. I have changed the ip address simply by unplugging everything overnite but couldn't do it with the info in the book. I have a dynamic server can anyone shed some light on how i can do this?