Creating Multiple Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-10-2010
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Creating Multiple Accounts

When creating multiple eBay account's do you need a new bank account per account? or can I make several account's on the same Pay-Pal?

Not quite sure if I understand how people are making so many accounts.

Wouldn't that mean all new information for every account? new number, new pay pal, new bank, etc...?

What's the best way of going about creating multiple accounts?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-10-2010

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to Superdude

How it works is people create many ebay accounts with all different info and use the one paypal account to receive funds.However you cannot link any of the ebay accounts to the paypal as ebay will detect what your doing and suspend you straight away.

However you must use different or varied names and addresses when creating multiple ebay accounts i.e the information about you can be completely made up.However the best thing to do is for example if you name is John Smith then call yourself Jon Smiht on ebay but submit the correct info on your paypal account.

You will also need a new email with every ebay account(try switch between providers like gmail,hotmail etc.) and you can add these new emails to your 1 Paypal account and once they are added you can send funds to any of the email address and it will turn up in your paypal account.

You will also need a new IP address with every Ebay account.This is the most important thing to do to avoid getting suspended.Look around the forum or on the internet to find out how to change your IP.It can be very easy or very difficult but it must be done.

You will not need multiple bank accounts because you will only be using 1 paypal account so all the money you receive you can send to the one bank account.

Let me know how it goes
The Following User Says Thank You to Superdude For This Useful Post:
Maineone1 (11-10-2010)
Old 11-10-2010
Banned
Threadstarter  

Thank's for the write-up, big help. Although I have a few questions.

Aren't you requried to link a Pay Pal to your eBay in order to list item's?

And if Pay Pal is not linked to eBay how would you get the funds from sales?
Old 11-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

To sell on eBay, in general, you need a verified paypal. To verify the paypal, you usually need the bank account so a new one is needed per account.

You are not required to link Paypal to eBay to sell but eBay will see that you have Paypal account so you would be allowed to operate sales.
Old 11-10-2010

Yes you are not required to link it at all. All you need to do when listing is put in the email address which you want to receive funds to.This email will be the new email that you have added to your paypal.Hope this helps.

Also there is no need to thank me just click thanks in the bottom corner of my post
Old 11-10-2010
Banned
Threadstarter  

Oh I see, and aslong as it's a different email eBay won't know that it is connected to the same Pay Pal?
Old 11-10-2010

exactly..you can add up to 10 emails to the same paypal i think
Old 11-10-2010
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

For me I would never have several ebay accounts going into one paypal for any reason.

Way too risky.

If you have tons of sales and or money going into that pp account from several ebay accounts and they limit you, you are toast and will lose all that money.

Not worth the risk.

For me

1 pp with 1 eb.

Many of us work to hard to just hand pp our money so easily when it does not take much work to have 1 eb and 1 pp account matching.
Old 11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post

Many of us work to hard to just hand pp our money so easily when it does not take much work to have 1 eb and 1 pp account matching.

Well Sandy if your smart about it then it can be done easily.You have to be smart with working your IP addresses for each account and make sure all the info is different or varied and then its not easy for ebay to link the accounts.Ive done it many times before and was always working grand until i made a slip up with the IP's and Ebay caught me.
Old 11-11-2010
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
Well Sandy if your smart about it then it can be done easily.You have to be smart with working your IP addresses for each account and make sure all the info is different or varied and then its not easy for ebay to link the accounts.Ive done it many times before and was always working grand until i made a slip up with the IP's and Ebay caught me.
I understand the IP issue, I have several accounts running at the same time and have not had an issue yet.

The issue I have is putting your eggs all in one basket by having funds from several ebay accounts going to one pp account. I do not believe that is a smart move if you sell lots of stuff.

Make a mistake like you just said you did and you could easily lose all of your money from all of those accounts.

I am for 1 pp for 1 eb account period.
Old 11-16-2010

superdude...personally im not gonna hit the thank you button. bad advice...

keep your paypal and ebay accounts seperate. please dont create 10 ebay accts w/ diff info and send to 1 paypal with diff. info. bad bad bad

Buy the book guys and study up.
Old 11-16-2010

Depends on too many factors to dismiss it, as it can work well for some to do that.

Generally depending on how much you sell or how much you need to jump from one account to another and how good you are at building the accounts up slowly, as it can be risky if you try move too fast with any of the accounts you have linked.
Old 11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogernaut View Post
superdude...personally im not gonna hit the thank you button. bad advice...

keep your paypal and ebay accounts seperate. please dont create 10 ebay accts w/ diff info and send to 1 paypal with diff. info. bad bad bad

Buy the book guys and study up.
Very true. This is a very risky way. If for any reason Paypal or Ebay will take a closer look to the payments you're recieving and from where they're coming, you'll be done for sure.

As you're from canada, why don't you simply use a new bank account for each PP, then link to PP 2 or 3 Ebay account with the SAME INFOS. Let your sales going for about 100 to 150 per per ebay account weekly, so that your PP account will recieve something like $450 per week, which seems to me quite safe (Even if ''Safe'' isnt a word to say with PP/Ebay).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonba For This Useful Post:
Maineone1 (11-16-2010), MtnDew (11-16-2010)
Old 11-16-2010

Now thats some good advice...best ive seen so far! 2 ebay per paypal account method works well when one gets hot switch to the other.
Think I'll buy me a football team
Old 11-16-2010
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonba View Post
As you're from canada, why don't you simply use a new bank account for each PP.
I just opened a new account with RBC, do you know how I can go about making multiple account's with them?
Old 11-16-2010

That is the point for those that do this, I think they are keeping their accounts small, only selling small amounts on any of their accounts at a time, which will keep them under the radar in most cases.
But it also makes the accounts vulnerable to any negative buyer action. So rather than sitting waiting for the next negative buyer and eventually loosing another block of ID, bank account and what ever else they loose, they just move over to one of the other accounts and let the first cool down or drip past the negative period before switching back.

I have seen a few sellers do that for years, but I do agree I doubt they would try having ten accounts, and now ebay seem to be forcing the linking to paypal accounts with a lot more items I think it will get harder to do.

I am also waiting to see what they mean when they said in their last press release that any buyer complaints through ebay or paypal will be counted against your ebay seller rating and what happens if you have more than one account connected to paypal?