Wannasell's Qs of the Day re: Suspensions Linking, etc. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Wannasell's Qs of the Day re: Suspensions Linking, etc.

I have so many questions, I'll keep asking on the same Q of the day thread.

Question for today.

Will removing the financial information from the restricted account lessen the chances of having it linked to new accounts?

My ebay --> my account --> personal information --> financial information --> automatic payment method -- then choose edit or remove.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-21-2010

Longevity: 78%

I'm confused by your question...
lets see if I can help clarify with some questions of my own.

1) Why would this RESTRICTED account be LINKED to any new accounts if your following the EBAY stealth guide?
2) Are you planning on RE-USING the financial info from the restricted account? (LOL, plz say no)
3) remind me why were removing the financial info again...?
Old 11-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Ebay, Paypal has a memory for all info. That includes all mistakes on entering any info. Nothing can be reused. Even if you put a bank account number then change your mind and use another. Both numbers will link you in future accounts without ever being used.
Old 11-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannasell View Post
I have so many questions, I'll keep asking on the same Q of the day thread.
Question for today.
Will removing the financial information from the restricted account lessen the chances of having it linked to new accounts?
My ebay --> my account --> personal information --> financial information --> automatic payment method -- then choose edit or remove.
Question of the day from me:
Why have you not made yourself familiar with the basics of being stealth?

Any info you have put onto ebay/paypal is kept forever & a day. You may delete it at your end but it exists still their end.

Financial info used on a suspended account should never be used again. Why?
To prevent being LINKED
Your homework for the day is to study this:
I shall not link accounts by any method. In your reply you can tell me what might link you
Old 11-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

When your making a new account you should always ask yourself, hmmm have i used this before? if the answer is yes bang your head on the computer and get a new one lol just kidding... But yeah just get everything new, new address, new ip, new mac, new cc, new bank, etc... If everything is new your good to go
Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowYaLivin View Post
I'm confused by your question...
lets see if I can help clarify with some questions of my own.

1) Why would this RESTRICTED account be LINKED to any new accounts if your following the EBAY stealth guide?
2) Are you planning on RE-USING the financial info from the restricted account? (LOL, plz say no)
3) remind me why were removing the financial info again...?
1) I want to still use a current unrestricted account that shares same name & paypal as restricted account. Can I change info on restricted account, then change IP, then log into unrestricted account and switch to now bank/paypal? (as I write this, I see you'll gasp and say NOOooo..._
2) The plan was to go to the unrestricted account and edit to change to different new paypal... but even if I change IP and clear cookies, it will still 'remember' what the old paypal was?
3) I'm removing it just because... not going to use it again... One less way to link, right?
Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Ebay, Paypal has a memory for all info. That includes all mistakes on entering any info. Nothing can be reused. Even if you put a bank account number then change your mind and use another. Both numbers will link you in future accounts without ever being used.
Sooo... editing anything will never work, and will for sure be found and restricted at some point?

If it is a given sooner or later it will get restricted... Then there's no harm in giving it a try and use it until it gets the ban. At least maybe get a few sales on an account that still looks decent, albiet a little stale with fb being 11 months old. I thought I should at least try and use it first and then... go stealth after it's cut off.
Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Question of the day from me:
Why have you not made yourself familiar with the basics of being stealth?

Any info you have put onto ebay/paypal is kept forever & a day. You may delete it at your end but it exists still their end.

Financial info used on a suspended account should never be used again. Why?
To prevent being LINKED
Your homework for the day is to study this:
I shall not link accounts by any method. In your reply you can tell me what might link you
The basics seem overwhelming... so I thought maybe I could get lucky and use my 2nd account that's still unrestricted. Even the woman at ebay said I could try. She said it could get linked if the same paypal and name and address. So, I thought to just change them. Even though. the old info might be saves, would it take longer for bots to find links and restrict it? I wouldn't be using the same financail info again if I change it.

Ok, what might link me is IP, name, address, bank. Paypal, too, even if I add a new bank? Blah..
Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

Ok.. so, everything new. But I wanted to wait a few days. Ebay will credit my returned listing fees from the pulled listings, and closed store pro-rated credit. I want to wait for the credit, and transfer all out of paypal and close paypal before opening all new stealth
Old 11-22-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Bad bad bad...PP/Ebay keep info forever. Once the info on account is suspended, you could literally THROW IT AWAY because it is the same thing you are doing when you put that info on a new account...THROWING IT AWAY.
Old 11-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Simple: Out with the old - in with new - don't recycle with pp/eb
Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

OK, out with all the old and in with ALL new. But, so hard to let go. Just still so pissed I'm restricted on the old account. Reported another ebayer this afternoon for copyrite infringement. Using one of my photos for their product. I'm more and more sure at this point, that my account tanked as an effort by other jealous competitor sellers. Is there a stealth revenge book... LOL

Ok. Fresh question. Another member of the houshold has an ebay acct attached to his own bank. We've never used each others accounts, but share the same address and wreless network IP. Should he never use his account either? He'll not be happy about that... but he's the one that will change the IP soon as I say go.

Thanks for the responses so far everyone!
Old 11-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
so hard to let go
I can tell. Just by the way you ask questions. When you dont get the answer you want to hear, you reword the question hopping to find a way around reusing stuff

Two words: You cant.

Quote:
share the same address and wreless network IP.
They are linked, yes. 100%