Any Canada VBAs Left In The World?!?! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly
Default Any Canada VBAs Left In The World?!?!

Yeah, so I am wondering if all the methods for making Canada VBAs have been patched. PP has my N%TS in their hand cuz I can't get these PPs verified.

Anywho, you got a method, I'll pay for it or some VBAs if you got em...

Old 02-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

I would like to know so too.

However, can't you add American banks to a Canadian account? Why won't an American VBA work then?
Old 02-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This is a BIG concern for me. Why are you (again) asking for strangers to give you products? Just because a user is here that does not mean they are kosher. That's not the practice here.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/buy-sel...ler-rules.html

aspkin has laid out guidelines for purchasing 'services' to be done only by authorised sellers. VBA's are not high on the list for various reasons. We are discussing curtailing their sale because of repeated problems, dishonesty and subsequent dramas.
Where's your comeback if you get scammed? We endeavor to avoid these potential problems.

It's not just you but this trend of users to ask for stuff and risk being scammed. Sorry not on my watch or that of any of the Mod Team. This is not that we are trying to cramp your style but to protect the forum and ergo, users.

One user here conned another user nicely into doing something by playing the sympathy role. At least with authorised sellers, we can vouch for them to a degree. Simple protective measures work best.
This is serious because allowing deals that might fail might bring disrepute. And one sure thing, aspkin NEVER ever deserves that.
Old 02-06-2011

Longevity: 83%

Working on it, had a bunch work last week, and then the bank was quick on patching as you say this week, so a new solution is being worked on... so will get back with you as soon as it is ready! and please respect the Rules!! as Greenbean has said...

It is possible to lift the withdraw limit lift from $500 to $2000 per month for now and have multiple accts. Pm me for a canada vcc.

there maybe other method but some infos are bit more sensitive

I did notice holymoly that you are in the usa, unless u are trying to get around the new 1099-k why are you looking to sell in Canada as the Canadian $ is not diff in value the the us $

If you were looking into sell in other countries because of the strong value against the us dollar that may make sense.

ask questions about this in thread only, unless getting vcc/ vba - i love helping but i cant be a how to burn countless hours explaining the steps of stealth when i fully recommend everyone get eBay Stealth and Amazon Ghost. The read you can get that full explains all the steps.

Thanx,

Last edited by newtools; 02-06-2011 at 05:43 AM.
Old 02-07-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

@GB

It's my risk...I'm not paying out the wazoo for a method here or a VBA. It's gonna be 20 bucks spent for a method. 5 for a VBA. If I get scammed. My bad. No worries..it's not that much of a concern to me. SH!T HAPPENS...gotta live on.

@newtools

too much to explain your way and mine. Both our time is precious.

A)I'm not stupid, I've OBVIOUSLY bought both books. Read em...you see me on here all the time and the info I give out isn't for noobs always.

B)I have my reasons for being in multiple countries...strategy my friend.

C)Newtools, you got VBAs to shoot off for me to use...hit me up. If not, I'll find my way on some c@rding forum to get these methods.

@GB again

Of course VBAs are going to bring trouble...do any of you know how they are made...you need people's SSN, CCs, Names, Addresses, and DOBs.

The stuff isn't exactly "legit".
Old 02-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Point is dont ask unauthorized users for services.

Might be a risk to you if it goes sour. But by assoication it might involve here.
Aint happening.

End of thread.
Closed Thread