Hi hope someone can help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Hi hope someone can help

Hi, I am new on here and am needing some help.
I bought the eBay Stealth and has been really helpful, I have done what it says re openinging new paypal and ebay accounts, but I keep getting limited after a few days.
A friend used my previous paypal account (with my permission) to sell a few things and for whatever reason she got it permanently limited for me.
I opened a new acc new tel bank acc card cleared ip addresses etc and paypal closed it within a few days, this has not happened 5 times. Been a poweraseller for a long time
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Hello Suzy & Welcome

'Whatever reason' means your friend just killed your chances of using paypal on an existing ebay account again. paypal takes preventative action to look after its interests so limits any new (paypal) account. I hope you know now to never ever let a friend touch your business. Try to find the exact reason so you know for the future

I realize puts you between a rock and a hard place to go on using the existing account. I'm not sure how you would go without paypal attached. (Need to think on that). Have you considered a merchant account

I deleted the bits of your personal info (for safety )
SUZY (04-13-2011)
Old 04-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

1. Did you use your old computer without using new user accounts? Pretty sure then your cookies would have killed you.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
SUZY (04-13-2011)
Old 04-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Thankyou all for your replies.
I have deleted all the cookies using the cc cleaner and flash player, also opened sub accounts for each new ebay / paypal accounts. Some lasted 2 months the others only a few days. My friend sold a knock off beauty serum which she refused to refund apparantly so the customer opened a file / complaint with ebay, they took all her ebay and paypal accounts plus all my normal accounts (I had 5 linked to 1 paypal account). They left my business account alone, just the personal ones were removed.
I have tried listing items on the business account since but states I have to have paypal linked to the account to sell! this may just me a uk thing? the business account is 8 years old.
Will not help my friend again!! It is not as if I sell vast amounts, I have chickens, I sell the eggs and this helps to pay for their feed.
Old 04-13-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
1. Did you use your old computer without using new user accounts? Pretty sure then your cookies would have killed you.
If you don't know what you are doing when it comes to computers or you really want to be safe, then you should now reinstall windows and start with a fresh computer as well as everything else. 100% safe

Quote:
My friend sold a knock off beauty serum which she refused to refund apparantly so the customer opened a file / complaint with ebay, they took all her ebay and paypal accounts plus all my normal accounts (I had 5 linked to 1 paypal account).
Messing with VERO and not refunding on your account bad news!

Quote:
I have tried listing items on the business account since but states I have to have paypal linked to the account to sell! this may just me a uk thing? the business account is 8 years old.
You have to have a verified PayPal account linked to ANY eBay sellers account all around the world. Business and private sellers do.

By the way you need to be a bit clearer with what you are saying, leave out all the unnecessary info out and focus on the important stuff!

Quote:
I sell the eggs and this helps to pay for their feed.
Do you sell these eggs on eBay? :D

NEVER let your friends mess with your accounts again! Sounds like you need to go stealth from top to bottom. Forget any possibly linked accounts. Close them if you have to! So you can never access them again!

Old 04-14-2011
Threadstarter  

Thankyou all, off to buy a new cheap laptop now and try again.
Old 04-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Don't forget to make different user accoutns to keep things separate.