Limited Again..... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-20-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Limited Again.....

Okay,

So i had a paypal account of my own, fully verfied etc and it got banned/closed as it was linked to an account which dated back 5 years ago.

Ok fair enough, so i signed up again in my sisters name, she lives at the same address and uses the same network, she gets limited / banned.

Ok, so i then click and use my partners paypal, she signed up at another address a couple years ago but has been recently banned too.

Now, all above accounts were verfied and all in working order until yesterday when they stung me, all i can assume is this.....

i have been selling on eBay and taking payments via paypal to my partners paypal account. The eBay account was registered in my sisters name so there is no link set up to my partners paypal account within eBay.

I think they caught me, as i usually use my mobile phone to withdraw and send money via paypal, but one day i forgot and used the computers (same one which has previously used the other paypal accounts)

Could this be why they have linked it? Does a mobile phone have such details which they can track / link you to anything or was i doing the right thing by using the mobile phone?

And finally, if i get a new bank account but registered at my sisters house, use her internet connection to sign upto paypal and ebay again would i be ok? providing i dont use this computer again and stick to the mobile phone if i ever want to log into paypal or withdraw money etc ? or is eBay part of the problem too as i use that alot on this computer?

BTW, i have managed to change my IP address and host name, will this do me any good or is there other "network" stats they can link me on?

Please help if possible guys !! Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3OEF View Post
Okay,

So i had a paypal account of my own, fully verfied etc and it got banned/closed as it was linked to an account which dated back 5 years ago.
Happens to all of us

Quote:
Ok fair enough, so i signed up again in my sisters name, she lives at the same address and uses the same network, she gets limited / banned.
Happens to a few of us haha, I love the fact you used your sisters details! Does she realise she will be on the forums soon?

Quote:
Ok, so i then click and use my partners paypal, she signed up at another address a couple years ago but has been recently banned too.
You are going to be forking out a lot of money for stealth guides at this rate man!

Quote:
but one day i forgot and used the computers (same one which has previously used the other paypal accounts)
The computer could have linked you if it still had cookies from the suspended accounts, IP address could have possibly been the same still as well.

Quote:
And finally, if i get a new bank account but registered at my sisters house, use her internet connection to sign upto paypal and ebay again would i be ok? providing i dont use this computer again and stick to the mobile phone if i ever want to log into paypal or withdraw money etc ? or is eBay part of the problem too as i use that alot on this computer?

BTW, i have managed to change my IP address and host name, will this do me any good or is there other "network" stats they can link me on?

Please help if possible guys !! Thanks
IP address good news but DUDE, stop using your family's and friends details

What do they say about you using their details?

Set up a new user account on your computer and use eb ay and pp from there.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-20-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
Happens to all of us

Happens to a few of us haha, I love the fact you used your sisters details! Does she realise she will be on the forums soon?

Why would she be on the forums :D She knows i was using her details, i asked her

You are going to be forking out a lot of money for stealth guides at this rate man!

The computer could have linked you if it still had cookies from the suspended accounts, IP address could have possibly been the same still as well.

How can i get rid off this? unistall browser or use a different one?

IP address good news but DUDE, stop using your family's and friends details

What do they say about you using their details? l

IP starts the same but the last numbers are different as is the host name, is this good news and will they now not be able to link me on that ?

BTW, all family members know i was using their details as they have let me lol but yea i do need to stop spoiling it for them and getting limited etc

Set up a new user account on your computer and use eb ay and pp from there.
So, now i have a NEW IP / Host name, this is good and i can use the computer ive always used to start again? Just cant use the same address where i live or bank details etc?
Old 04-21-2011

haha thats a lot of questions for one person to answer!

Quote:
Why would she be on the forums She knows i was using her details, i asked her
I was jokin, you can use whoever you want, just know the pitfalls.

Quote:
How can i get rid off this? unistall browser or use a different one?
No cookies are stored locally on a user profile, you should open a new user account on your computer for any eb and pp account that has different details.
Old 04-21-2011

Quote:
IP starts the same but the last numbers are different as is the host name, is this good news and will they now not be able to link me on that ?
Yeah, using the same IP address for multiple accounts with different details is what you want to be aware of.

Quote:
BTW, all family members know i was using their details as they have let me lol but yea i do need to stop spoiling it for them and getting limited etc
Well that is what I meant, if you don't stop now you aint going to stop until you get suspended and it could be too late then.

Quote:
So, now i have a NEW IP / Host name, this is good and i can use the computer ive always used to start again? Just cant use the same address where i live or bank details etc?
Read what I said about user profiles.

You need to ask one or two questions per thread, not one thousand It gets too confusing to keep up with what you are doing.

What do you mean by use the same address? If this address has been used with a suspended account then NO you cannot use it again.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-21-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

:D

apologies for all the questions, to me its all straight forward lol but ide imagine its confusing for you.

So to condense it all,

Create a new user profile/log in on my computer

for example eBay / Paypal

Sign up again to paypal and eBay from the same computer, ill have a new user profile and also a new ip address / host name and no cookies stored etc.

Finally, create a new bank account but not at the address where all the limitations / bans have been placed.

correct?
Old 04-21-2011

Quote:
Sign up again to paypal and eBay from the same computer, ill have a new user profile and also a new ip address / host name and no cookies stored etc.
This is the idea. You got it

Use the same 'NEW' user profile for both EB and PP if they share the same details.

Quote:

Finally, create a new bank account but not at the address where all the limitations / bans have been placed.

correct?
What do you mean by create a bank but not at the address you were limited at?

Will you be able to provide the bank with genuine documents proving you reside/own the address?

If you do have another address that has not been used with EB and PP then that is a real bonus. Though I am not sure if you mean that.

What about your name and phone number?

They can not be the same either.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-21-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

I have a phone number i can use which i have never used for paypal before

I also have another address i can use, my name, well that could be the issue, what do you think?

I used Joe previously but this time round i will use Joseph and include my middle names etc?
Old 04-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@J3OEF, new phone number is good - new address is excellent - play around with the names - the names alone won't link you.
Old 04-21-2011

Quote:
I have a phone number i can use which i have never used for paypal before

I also have another address i can use, my name, well that could be the issue, what do you think?

I used Joe previously but this time round i will use Joseph and include my middle names etc?
Yes thats right, make sure your name is changed enough that PP would not "recognise" you but not so much that your bank would reject the PP payments.
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

excellent so im on the right track then......

Will the name like i said be good enough then?

Joseph not Joe as previous, include middle name and maybe change the last name slightly, spelling it differently perhaps?

The only problem i can see arising is if they ask for photo ID? do they often check these with a fine tooth as i could doctor one lol?
Old 04-21-2011

Quote:
Joseph not Joe as previous, include middle name and maybe change the last name slightly, spelling it differently perhaps?
Yes, if you do this along with everything you have mentioned, you will then have all the pieces of the puzzle in place. As rsot said, once piece of info isn't enough to link you.

As you start carrying out all the steps you have mentioned, you will learn a lot and begin to understand each step yourself. You may make mistakes, just learn from them.

Quote:
The only problem i can see arising is if they ask for photo ID? do they often check these with a fine tooth as i could doctor one lol?
No, you got the idea for sure
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

good stuff good stuff, will also tether up my htc with the laptop and use the data as internet and see what IP i get from that, turn phone off and do same again see if it changes as its another option i can use.

Applied for the new bank, just waiting on documents to be sent out, then ill proceed with the signup, hopefully though will all go smooth and like u said, will learn along the way, try not feck it up, not everyone has multiple phone numbers they can use or addresses like me lol !!!

Cheers so far guys, appreciated
Old 04-21-2011

Yeah, you will learn a long the way for sure

I think most people feck up with their first few stealth accounts, not always drastic feck ups though.

People do have multiple phone numbers - you should check out VOIP

No, not many people have multiple addresses though
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

heard about VOIP, what are the benefits of this and how easy is it to do?

i tried once setting up a VPN but didnt get it to work lol.
Old 04-21-2011

VOIP can forward 'local' land line phone numbers to one mobile phone.
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

sounds interesting, always bugged me when i put in my mobile number to confirm location, then its like no no no, must input landline !!!!

Probably got 1 landline left which ive never used lol
Old 04-21-2011

Mobiles can be used with eb ay but landline needed for PP.

You purchase land line numbers with VIOP forwarding services at about £2 month each.
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok Cool, may look into this if i have problems, i assume there is no fixed terms or is there?

Just gotta get over that eBay limit for x amount of time......

Would i be able to use my current eBay or is that a no go?
Old 04-21-2011

Here check this site out, it is very popular with some UK members using VOIP forwarding.

Soho66 - Business VoIP | Fax Email | Business Telephony

What do you mean about using your current eb ay?

Is this one limited/suspended?