Is it this easy or am I missing something crucial?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Is it this easy or am I missing something crucial??

I have am ATT DSL line and every time I restart my computer or just power down the modem I get a completely new IP address. I downloaded a firefox addon that someone on here mentioned where it shows you on the bottom of your screen what your ip is and shows you when it changes as well.

Every morning I get up and when I turn my computer on I have a new IP. it just does it when I do my scans and restart every evening.

now is that normal or is something there that I am missing. I read all this stuff about people having so much trouble changing IP's etc. To me it looks like cake.

anyway if I am doing something wrong let me know.

I have only one seller and paypal account so I have yet to do the multiple accounts but it looks like I have the IP part good to go.

Old 05-21-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

I also have att dsl. They gave me a modem too and I use it for stealth. I get a new ip everytime i disconnect the power cord and connect it back again and also when i disconnect the dsl line and re-connect it to the modem. Sometimes i dont even disconnect those 2 cables and the computer gives me a new ip when i turn it on or off the computer by itself so i be wondering myself what gives also. This is pretty normal and as long as your getting a new ip you will be fine. I have lately started getting repeat ip addresses. I must have made like 500 new ip addresses in 3 month span. Hope I don't run out!
Old 05-21-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
I also have att dsl. They gave me a modem too and I use it for stealth. I get a new ip everytime i disconnect the power cord and connect it back again and also when i disconnect the dsl line and re-connect it to the modem. Sometimes i dont even disconnect those 2 cables and the computer gives me a new ip when i turn it on or off the computer by itself so i be wondering myself what gives also. This is pretty normal and as long as your getting a new ip you will be fine. I have lately started getting repeat ip addresses. I must have made like 500 new ip addresses in 3 month span. Hope I don't run out!
Good then I am not the only one here. Anyone think this is a problem at all?? I think I will be fine on this deal, I think that ATT must be a good way to go then. Thanks, i appreciate the reply.
Old 05-21-2011
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Good then I am not the only one here. Anyone think this is a problem at all?? I think I will be fine on this deal, I think that ATT must be a good way to go then. Thanks, i appreciate the reply.
I have had this for months and making accounts and I have not been banned for ip linking as far as I remember. Anybody else with comments regarding att dsl would be appreciated. Good Luck!
Old 05-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 76%

Interesting. Thanks for the update peoples. I know 2 people with ATT DSL and now I have some testing to implement and hopefully I run along the same positive outcome. Having IPs change so easily is awesome.
Old 05-22-2011
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
Interesting. Thanks for the update peoples. I know 2 people with ATT DSL and now I have some testing to implement and hopefully I run along the same positive outcome. Having IPs change so easily is awesome.
Yea, its easy. Just wait until you start getting repeat ips and have to plug and unplug like 10-20 times just to get a new ip lol. That will be the annoying part. Im starting to get that unless somebody knows a technique?
Old 05-22-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
Yea, its easy. Just wait until you start getting repeat ips and have to plug and unplug like 10-20 times just to get a new ip lol. That will be the annoying part. Im starting to get that unless somebody knows a technique?
ISnt the only thing you really need to worry about is that you dont get repeat ones across multiple accounts. I dont think it would matter if you got one you have used before on the same account. I will start logging mine when they change that way I can see any kind of repeats before I get another account. Thanks