Digital Goods- invoices and supplier contact info? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Digital Goods- invoices and supplier contact info?

Hi everybody

The main question is in the end so if you don't have the time you don't have to read all the way through!

Background info: I am a Verified PP user with a Premier account. I have sold memberships and advertisements (both digital goods obv.) on my Traffic Exchange website (mayortraffic.com), received a few payments from PTC's and a few personal payments.

So, here's the timeline:

May 17:
- I add a credit card
- I submit a withdrawal request to withdraw the money to my credit card
- My account gets limited
- I submit my proof of address and verify my new credit card
- A few hours pass, they don't remove the limitation but require additional info

May 18:
- I was able to take that rather humorous screenshot of my email inbox:

- I submit a picture of my driver's license and provide extra info regarding a $0.40 transaction I received
- I get the limitation off

May 19:
- I submit the withrawal request again
- I get limited AGAIN and this time they want even more from me:

Not to mention the fact that they want my proof of address and photo ID AGAIN although I sent them a few days ago, I am a bit confused with other things as well.
OK, so lets start from the top:

Photo ID: I already re-submitted
Proof of address: I already re-submitted
Provide invoices: here's a big ??? for me. Now, I know what invoices are :mrgreen: But I have instant payment processing on my site and no email invoices or something similar is sent out to anybody. People just choose what they want to buy, pay, and bang they have it on their account. So what exactly should I be sending them?
Supplier contact info: another mystery to me. I am selling digital goods straight from my website. What the hell should I be sending them? The only thing I could think of is contact info for BuxHost ? :D
Provide proof of delivery: again, PayPal has worked hard to make me unable to qithdraw the money from my account, but they have not taken the time to actually look into what I'm selling. I'm selling f.cking online advertisements and membership upgrades! SURE, I deliver them to my customers via Air Mail, idiots! And what's mroe, they want me to provide this info regarding some transaction that were not even sales: 2 PTC payments (from Mindbux and AffPTC) + one payment from a friend who owed me. Well, OK, no big deal, I just explained all of these transactions one by one in that section so hopefully I will not have any more trouble with this. Moving on.
Provide more information about payments: so here were the same transactions that were featured in the "proof of delivery" section. Already wrote the information there as well.

So that's it. Basically I just need advices/info about the invoices and supplier contact info section cause I really have no idea what I should be sending them in case of digital goods.

Any help is greatly apprciated
Thanks,
Freebooter
The Following User Says Thank You to Freebooter For This Useful Post:
shetode222 (09-21-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-23-2011

Longevity: 79%

Because you are a business when you make a sale you are supposed to create a sales invoices, one for the customer and one for the tax man and one for yourself.
Paypal what to see ones for the sales they have asked about.

you can get all the information because it is in front of you, so get busy.

Supplier contact info:
They want to see your suppliers info, where you get your stock.
so basically you need to be creative.

Provide proof of delivery:
If i was selling digital goods, For every sale i will post a copy of the invoice to the customer so you have proof of postage for all your sales.

Either that or use another processor.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 12-23-2011

Longevity: 77%

General knowledge question:

How much money did you try to withdraw? What was the ratio of the money you tried to withdraw to the money you had in your account?

When were the payments received?
Old 12-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

The OP made this post more than 7 odd months ago & is no longer active on the board.
Still, useful insight from TizWoz.

Stigger (12-27-2011)
Old 09-21-2012

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
-------------------------------

Provide invoices:
Because you are a business when you make a sale you are supposed to create a sales invoices, one for the customer and one for the tax man and one for yourself.
Paypal what to see ones for the sales they have asked about.

you can get all the information because it is in front of you, so get busy.

Supplier contact info:
They want to see your suppliers info, where you get your stock.
so basically you need to be creative.

Provide proof of delivery:
If i was selling digital goods, For every sale i will post a copy of the invoice to the customer so you have proof of postage for all your sales.

Either that or use another processor.
What if you are selling 1,000 Digital products in a 24 hour period? It would be impossible to process that many invoices.

Many IMers (Internet Marketers) will have a Big Launch with a new product. They promote it for a month and then the Big Pay Day comes.

You can easily sell 1,000 digital downloads (PDF, MP3, Video, etc...) in 24 hours.

A $50,000 day is very common.

Buyer pays via your PP button and then receives a Link via his email account to Download the product (usually Zip File).
Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
[B]

in what world?
Old 09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
in what world?
When you sell "Information Type" products a $50,000.00 day is peanuts. These are not happening on a daily basis, more like monthly and quarterly.

I know many Internet Markets who do over 2 Million in the first 24 hours then sales drop like a rock. Very similar to the release of the new iPhone today.

I know two guys who released a product and did over $20 Million the day they launched their product. Yep, 20M. Sounds crazy but true.

Brendon Burchard, Author The Millionaire Messenger

This guy did over $2.4 Million on his last launch. His previous did $1.8M. 85% was done day one, the rest is over a week.

So my piddly $50,000 won't let me hang with them. They would Laugh if I told them my launch ONLY did 50k.

That's the kind of numbers these guys do.

I know several guys who run $500,000 thru their PP account every month. I have no idea how they do it. I run 50k and get shut down.
Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

how old are your accounts that you can run 50k through them?
Old 09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
how old are your accounts that you can run 50k through them?
I had one Business and one Personal. All legal, incorporated business, full documentation, etc...

Less than 6 months old. I was running up to a $1,000 day for months. When I had an upcoming Info Launch Product I contacted PP and told them I may bring in $30,000.00 or more in 24 hours.

I told them I didn't want them to panic and limit my account. So the rep tells me "No problem, we won't limit your account." I called them 3x including the day of my Launch.

2 hours into my launch $20,000+ had been processed thru PP. Next thing you know my account is Frozen/Limited. They still allowed the money to come in but then the 1 Million questions came in.

It could have killed my Reputation with my customers had I been shut down and NOT allowed to receive money.

I spent 2 hours on the phone with them when I didn't have one minute free. These mini-launches can be very stressful. Servers can crash, PP button doesn't work properly, product not delivered etc...

They asked to see my website, the sales page for the product, invoices (what a joke) questioned me about my entire life, they were a major pain in the @zz.

After 48 hours I had run 60k plus thru my account. A few days later I withdrew $8,000.00 and all went well. A week later I withdrew $25,000 and all seemed to be going well. About 4 days later I get a call from PP saying they Stopped the withdrawal. Why do you need the money, what will you be doing with the money, when do you plan to take out the rest, have you had complaints, etc... another hour plus on the phone (again).

They finally agreed to release the next $25,000.00, so $33,000.00 within ten days.

Refunds were very low, less than 1%. No disputes, all customers happy. Except PP. Then I get the call. "We're sorry, but you need to find another processor. We've made a decision and you're not a good fit for PP. We don't like Internet Marketers, we hate Digital Downloads, etc..."

We like physical delivery, tracking, invoices, receipts, etc....

Money was frozen for 6 months but my lawyer got the rest after 90 days, no interest, no nothing. I simply did a withdrawal electronically and about 2 days later money was in my bank.

Last edited by Roscoe; 09-21-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

50k through pp a day - geez you could find a merchant account for less fees for that amount.
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Rsot-I smell a lot of story going on
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Roscoe.....Why are you not using a merchant account if you are processing this much volume through PP ???
Old 09-22-2012

Quote:
What if you are selling 1,000 Digital products in a 24 hour period? It would be impossible to process that many invoices.

Many IMers (Internet Marketers) will have a Big Launch with a new product. They promote it for a month and then the Big Pay Day comes.

You can easily sell 1,000 digital downloads (PDF, MP3, Video, etc...) in 24 hours.

Buyer pays via your PP button and then receives a Link via his email account to Download the product (usually Zip File).

Missed this, so to answer your question.

PP only ask for about 5-6 so thats all you need to give them.

Qute
You can easily sell 1,000 digital downloads (PDF, MP3, Video, etc...) in 24 hours
Unquote

If yor doing this , you still have to make the invoices if your paying tax, if not then its your business.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif

Last edited by Stigger; 09-22-2012 at 12:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stigger For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
Roscoe.....Why are you not using a merchant account if you are processing this much volume through PP ???
As I stated in another thread, the website I use (3rd party) ONLY has PayPal to market products. There is NO alternative.

I have a merchant account already, but in this situation it's worthless.

I'll give you another reason. 99% of the people I am selling to all have a PP account. It's their #1 choice for payment.

It's PP or bust.
Old 09-22-2012

Quote:
Missed this, so to answer your question.

PP only ask for about 5-6 so thats all you need to give them.

Qute
You can easily sell 1,000 digital downloads (PDF, MP3, Video, etc...) in 24 hours
Unquote

If yor doing this , you still have to make the invoices if your paying tax, if not then its your business.
Thanks TizWoz,

Yes, I did provide PP with about 6 Invoices as you stated. They still shut me down.

What really ticked me off was the Immediate shut down, no notice. I begged them to let me have 30 days so I could continue to market my product. I even told them they could Keep the money for 180 days. I figured I would rather get money in 180 days rather than Nothing.

Rep basically said ..... You!

As a moderator here stated, I need to contain my Anger towards PayPal and learn how to seek revenge and use their system against them, which is why I'm here.

Thanks
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Then forget your current train of thinking.

It is Doom City revisited.

Try keeping every thing to one thread....more helpful long term for you to garner the best advice.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-23-2012

Quote:

It's PP or bust.

Then use a 3rd party like ccnow to accept PP

Old 09-23-2012

Quote:
The use a 3rd party like ccnow to accept PP
I wish it were that easy. I have a 2CO account that allows PP already. Unfortunately the site owner forces you to go thru his processing system which only allows direct PP access.

No 3rd party allowed like 2CheckOut. Like I said before, it's PP or bust for me. I'm not walking away from a thousand dollar profit per day because I can't figure this out.

I'll have to do whatever it takes to figure this out.
Old 09-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

What really ticked me off was the Immediate shut down, no notice. I begged them to let me have 30 days so I could continue to market my product. I even told them they could Keep the money for 180 days. I figured I would rather get money in 180 days rather than Nothing.

PP is not known for sympathy

Last edited by rsot; 09-23-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post

PP is not known for sympathy
About as much sympathy as Saddam Hussein would give an American on his home turf.

The most Brutal company I have ever spoken or dealt with, period.