Paypal Limitation again and again. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-02-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Paypal Limitation again and again.

Hi, I had used paypal UK for more than 4years. We make sales over 10000Pounds/Month. My work partner had been banned/limited due to "high Risk" a year ago. So we decided to use my paypal to collect sales instead.

Everythings went good. However, My account is limited due to a High risk too. I rang explain to them again and again. We had no case, no claim, 99+% possitilve in ebay. And Paypal claims that I AM LINKED TO my work partner, that is the reason they terminated the business relationship with me FOR LIFE. which sounds extremely ridiculous to me.

So after a week of nightmare with PP, I decided to use my girlfriends ebay and paypal account to start everything again. Her account is verified for 4+ years and I had follow every steps in the stealth ebay guide to avoild and linkage to my previous limited account.

I had new named ebay shop, new listing, new address, new banks, new phone.(all belongs to my girlfriends.) when I log in PP I will log in to another window users, which make sure PP cant trace me with flash object. PLUS I will change my IP with a online paid VPN service.

Unfortunately, this only works for a month. our sales easily pass the 1700pounds limited. My girlfrieds driving licence and passport works well for the first PP identity check. Sadly weeks ago Paypal suddenly ask for invoice and tracking. I had upload everything genuinely. All tracking were trackable on Fedex/DHL. I had no case on the ebay resolution centre and Paypal either, 100% positive feedback. And Paypal had terminate relationship me my girlfriends account too.

WHY? what did i done wrong? why does paypal found out our linkage?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

So much wrong, so much.

You need to understand that if two people or more know each other and use paypal, then paypal says they are LINKED. That makes trouble. That's their rules.

VPN are not liked by paypal. Why use them? Are you really in the UK or Asia?

Selling similar items.
Selling too much too quickly.

paypal dislikes that sort of business.

And where did you get the stealth guide that you claim to have followed? Is it aspkin's guide?
Old 06-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,951 Times in 8,242 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Ha GB - I was going to comment but yeah, now that you have - moot point =)

Welcome to the forum anyhow Awww and all the best as you get informed.
Old 06-02-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks GreenBean. Im in UK ATM.
So what shall we use to change the IP address? Is there any chance me / my partner could set up another Paypal without limitation in future?

we used to made nearly 20K/Month and this really frustrated me.

Any chance I could use paypal again without they smell any bad history about me?

In terms of sales, we rely on ebay sales heavily. Why would paypal dislike high growth business even NO SINGLE customers complain?

Final question is why does paypal know SHE is my girlfriends? They check my facebook too?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to awww For This Useful Post:
Littlemorestealth (06-05-2011)
Old 06-02-2011
Threadstarter  

Yes I had bought the correct stealth guide you mentioned.

But I still didnt get it.

What shall I do to avoid the same mistake as before?
Old 06-02-2011

Longevity: 76%

Most of us (if not all) who frequent these forums have been in your situation. We tend to hang around to offer help and to keep ourselves up to date on what is happening on the venues.

The news is not good for you if you are just looking to return to your status quo.

No new account could stand the level of business you are hoping to put through it - it aint going to happen I'm afraid.

You are going to have to split your trading across many accounts - remember, a bucket is filled with many drips!

If you have the guide keep reading it until you know everything you need to know. Don't assume you know more than the guide - you don't.

All you can do is learn and start your climb back. Never put all of your eggs in one basket again. (I can because I'm the wife of a free range egg farmer)

There is a very useful facility on this site that enables you to send PMs to members - I would suggest you make good use of it.

Good luck with it

Old 06-04-2011
Threadstarter  

1, So according to the ebay stealth guide. I still have chance to open an paypal account to trade again right?

2, as the listing will be diversfied in several ebay acc.The way you mentioned open more ebay account. which means it is not wise to open a ebay shop?
Old 06-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by awww View Post
1, So according to the ebay stealth guide. I still have chance to open an paypal account to trade again right?

2, as the listing will be diversfied in several ebay acc.The way you mentioned open more ebay account. which means it is not wise to open a ebay shop?
Oh you can definitely trade again. Ebay shop is great when your account is well established and has some longevity.

First thing to learn is how to open accounts - do that. Get two accounts up and running - with the limits they will place and then sit back.

If you have done everything right you will soon know. Then do the same again.

Split your inventory so that you sell different things on different accounts.

Remember - they know us - they know how we operate and so they take a long look at all new accounts. You cannot do anything they don't know about - assume they read this forum and then plan accordingly.

No links, no cookies, nothing the same, all new data and financials, new IP on a clean user account - you should be fine. Give it a try and good luck

Old 06-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,951 Times in 8,242 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Everything must be new and fresh.
Old 06-04-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by awww View Post
1, So according to the eBay Stealth guide. I still have chance to open an paypal account to trade again right?

If you follwo stealth and get 'stuck in' to the forums. You will be trading again within a couple of weeks I recon.

You could open an eBay shop on them accounts BUT why not consider that when they are months down the line and making money.
Old 06-05-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok. thanks everyone for your help.

Would you recommend use paid VPN or Iphone tethered to change my IP?

what is the pro and cons?

Thanks
Old 06-05-2011

No, I would recommend you get a dynamic IP. BT is seriously good for our purposes.
Old 06-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Yeah in terms of ISP take a look at BT and Sky who both are dynamic.

OR you've got the option of using dial-up (although slower)

OR a dongle (which I also find slower)

When tethering using your smart phone the thing you need to bare in mind is its usage, for instance if your surfing the web all day every day using this then the people your contracts with may say your going against their fair usage policy or whatever rubbish its called - all depends on your plan contract really....
Old 06-05-2011
Threadstarter  

What is the maximum sales shall i made for a "newbie" account??

P.S. My general average sales is over 15K Pounds/ month.

Regards
Old 06-05-2011

I don't think you've quite grasped it yet OP. That account is toast - you are starting again. When you learn how to successfully open new accounts you will be limited on how much you can list. You are going to have to completely rebuild.

If you learn, if you do it correctly, and if you do not make the mistakes that most people make you have a chance of getting your income back up.

If you rush things, if you think you know more than the collective wisdom of this forum and if you are careless you will waste asetts, time and money.

Not to mention the stress, misery and frustration you will endure.

My advise, for what its worth, is stop thinking about what you can make and start thinking of how you can get lifted off again - and you can.

Good luck with it

The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
colt63 (06-05-2011)
Old 06-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

On the topic of your IP nobody has mentioned having a different router for each account.

New router = New MAC address = New account.

This is assuming your current provider uses dynamic IP's....but these days most big internet providers are. You would have to actually request to have a Static IP.

Check the router you have and go buy a few of the same model so you know how to set them up easy. Maybe some good deals on eBay? lol
Old 06-05-2011

@Littlemorestealth, a new MAC address is not always needed to get a new IP address though. A simple restart, which takes seconds, can give you a new IP with most ISP's.
Old 06-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

@Shady yes I know, but internet providers use DHCP tables to randomly assign IPs.

There will be a few 1000 IPs in the table, but still, if you change every day, or every week, you take the chance of one IP popping up when you log onto another account.

I would be gutted if I had an account a few years old and xxxx feedback and it went down because I hadn't eliminated this.
Old 06-05-2011

Firstly, IP will not get you suspended, when using so many IP's like with dynamic it becomes a weak link if you used the same IP for a different account further down the line. Other similarities are needed.

Secondly, I always know what IP address I am using before I log into eBay or PayPal, I just paste it into excel and it will display if I have used it before and with which account. So no suprises for me and IP's.
Old 06-05-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Ok firstly, what if your one mac address (router) used IP xxx1 to log on to StealthAccount1 and then you use the same mac and the same IP pops up and you log onto StealthAccount2? It should be impossible for this to happen as 99% of people use the same router to log into their accounts. When people log in from different MACs/Windows profiles, what happens? Ebay/Paypal recognise your using a new computer and make you call to confirm its you.

Secondly, I'm glad your smart enough to record all your IP's so you don't get a clash. But time? Effort? Mate I just rock up to my router and change the leads over. Happy days.

I consider point one to be a flag. I consider point two to be a dam waste of time!
Old 06-05-2011

I'm not as technologically clever as you youngsters but keeping a log of my IPs in XL, at the moment, is good enough for me. If it proves to be wrong then I will have to re-educate myself - but for now? XL will do
Old 06-05-2011

@Littlemorestealth, eBay don't see your MAC address. They only see IP.

You are saying that using the same IP for different accounts is "a flag" but you consider recording the IP addresses used with which account "a dam waste of time".

Do you record any data about your stealth accounts?

Last edited by ShadyOne; 06-05-2011 at 03:18 PM.