4 accounts limited in the last two weeks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-09-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default 4 accounts limited in the last two weeks

seems as soon as I try and send any money from my account I'm getting limited, sometime I am able to send a little bit, and then pp finally limits me. this is getting old. I'v ebeen using different IPs, computers etc. the last one, all i tried to do was pay for shipping via paypal and I got limited wtf. now I have over $4k I can't get too
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-09-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

PayPal seems to limit new accounts as soon as you try to make your first transaction. I have had 2 accounts total and both had this happen. What do they ask you to do to get the limitations reviewed? is it anything that you could actually accomplish?
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmusic View Post
seems as soon as I try and send any money from my account I'm getting limited, sometime I am able to send a little bit, and then pp finally limits me. this is getting old. I'v ebeen using different IPs, computers etc. the last one, all i tried to do was pay for shipping via paypal and I got limited wtf. now I have over $4k I can't get too
You just need to post here what you really are doing?

with the information you posted no one will give you a real answer as they will have no idea. you must be doing something odd or they would not be doing it like this.

I have never been limited for anything like that. what do you sell? we will need some more details to get this worked out.
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

I've been very thorough with creating my accounts...I'm assuming that my latest limitation was for collection too much money too quickly (1K in about a week). I couldnt really help it though. I've been getting the same kind of limitation......change password, sec questions, confirm location, confirm ccard, and sometimes they ask to confirm bank acct w/ statements. I'm also not on ebay. I could see if i tried to send a big amount but the most recent was just paying $2 for USPS shipping.

anyone have an aged paypal account they want to sell?
Old 06-10-2011

Longevity: 75%

Because you are not on EB they have no idea where your money is coming from. .

paypal are looking at the fact that you have $K coming in and he cannot see where from -
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmusic View Post
Usiing a fully verified paypal with bank account attached AND cc card attached?

ebay in good standing & has the paypal linked to it?

Does anything associated with your paypal suggest you are in for the long haul?
I would say not.

Your items, the amount of money will flag the accounts.

Or, are you still doing your thing with a bit of stealth here, a bit of stealth there?

That you have had 4 limited, indicates a repeat of bad practises.

tell more truthfully what you are doing....
Old 06-10-2011
MU

I do not get limited on paypal accounts that are over 30 days old, but at the same I do not receivce more than 600 dollars in a month from those paypal accounts so do the math. More accounts spread out = Mo money!
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

@greenbean.....I'm not on ebay. my stealth practices are excellent and thorough, so I am quite sure that it is not bad practice. I've have PP accounts last for 6 months, 1+ years, etc that have not received limits. I'm guessing it is the money to fast too soon. i'm assuming it is the money too fast too soon.

unfortunately spreading it out over accounts isnt really working as I've been doing that. maybe not spreading enough ;P
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Off ebay and you are getting limited?

paypal doesnt like you

you said shipping: high risk items, big fast turnover, money in money out quickly.

Are the paypals premier or business?

When you do your 1st transfer do you empty the nest or leave hatchlings?
Old 06-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Sadly, the first 2 posts have so many generalizations that cannot be accepted.

1. /quote PayPal seems to limit new accounts as soon as you try to make your first transaction. I have had 2 accounts total and both had this happen. - that is not true always.

A lot depends on what you sell and HOW FAST you try to move money around. Let's say you sell something for $150 - you put in tracking info - next day you try to withdraw - your chances of getting limited are high - no feedback from eb ay sale, tracking is not confirmed, timeframe does not conform to "typical" delivery times, etc.

Now maybe this scenario is not applicable to your situation, but I am saying that I see too many of these stories occur.
Old 06-10-2011
Threadstarter  

typically my sales are $20-30/transaction on average. In the past I've tried keeping about 100-200 in my account at all times while withdrawing/sending 100-200 at a time. I actually do all my shipping thru paypal so as to show proof that items are being shipped.

I'm really suprised at the latest limitation though more then anything, since after 4-5 days of sales, I verified my pp using VBA and then went to ship one item via ppand bam limited. (and again I understand that I receieved a lot of $ within a few days, but I was just letting it sit in hopes of not raising any flags).