How do I w/d money from a stealth PP when bank says no... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 07-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default How do I w/d money from a stealth PP when bank says no...

I am aware that with a stealth PP and EB you can use your real info to open a bank acct to tie to PP.... that was the easy part.

I opened a ING account. PP made the deposits to verify and ING called me, said that I cannot have deposits coming in with another name other than my own...

what now? How do I get the money out of the PP that I use with my stealth acct??

Any help would be appreciated. Thought I had it figured out but yet again, another problem.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-19-2011

Longevity: 75%

Open an account with a bank that will accept the deposits

The white box at the top left hand side of the page is where you need to be, it's marked search

that'll do it

The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
biggunn (07-20-2011)
Old 07-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I know where the search button is, and I looked at about a million posts, none of which covered what to do when the bank says "no way" how am I supposed to know if the bank will allow deposits in other people's names? I had a hellova time finding one that would open an acct for me in the first place. I am on Chex Systems
Old 07-19-2011

Well, I'm not in the US but I do know if the bank that you have wont do it you have no choice but to change your bank. There are banks in the US that work but I think you need one of your countrymen to advise.

Did you search 'banks that work'?

Or find another way to withdraw
Old 07-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You get a different bank account with institution. ING and even Ally give problems with deposits in different names. ING is notorious for this and thee are many posts about it.
Old 07-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Great, guess I missed the posts about ING. I found out the hard way. RSOT do you suggest any other online banks that I could try? Thank You

I do not wish to sound ignorant, I have read the book and there are still things that pop up that are unexpected no matter how much research and searching one does on here... I am finding my way and appreciate the guidance from those who have been there before.
Old 07-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post

Or find another way to withdraw

That is why I started this thread in the first place....
Old 07-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Chase, Bank of America, local credit unions - all work well. Suntrust has worked for a lot of people.
Old 07-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you. I appreciate you actually replying with helpful information. I will see what I can do. Have a great day
Old 07-19-2011

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 76%

Hey adding on to what rsot said..im also on chex systems and have a hard time opening a bank account
try TD bank..worked fine for me... still looking for others that could work

and hey guys wanted to know if it HURTS your credit or anything trying to open bank accounts but getting denied
any info much appreciated!
Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman91189 View Post
Hey adding on to what rsot said..im also on chex systems and have a hard time opening a bank account
try TD bank..worked fine for me... still looking for others that could work

and hey guys wanted to know if it HURTS your credit or anything trying to open bank accounts but getting denied
any info much appreciated!
A lot of banks do not check your credit when you apply so there's no hurt there. If they do check your credit, it's no more hurt than a credit inquiry. A whole bunch of credit inquiries can cause short-term harm to your credit, but nothing that doesn't clear up quickly. I'd open as many as you can!
Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch666 View Post
Great, guess I missed the posts about ING. I found out the hard way. RSOT do you suggest any other online banks that I could try? Thank You

I do not wish to sound ignorant, I have read the book and there are still things that pop up that are unexpected no matter how much research and searching one does on here... I am finding my way and appreciate the guidance from those who have been there before.
I would suggest reading through the stealth guide 10 to 20 more times. It's the best way to learn the arts of stealth. This bank account issue is a major part of the guide.
Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

@Gman, sadly I know next to nothing about CHEX system - we operate up here on FICO score and credit bureau system that I think is different.

I am sure there are a few banks that are on the No Chex system - also helps if you park a couple of grand with a bank in investments and say "Let's do business",
Old 07-20-2011

I have same problem with checx system so the only bank i could get is ing & suntrust but theyclosed my suntrust soon after. Maybe they found out I was in chx sys

Well, ing bank told me the same thing about the deposits being under a diff name so you could make paypal a busisiness account &you can use your name as the bussiness name
for example once you upgrade your paypal, you are allowed to make up a bussiness name like if your name is "Barrybigballs" use this as your bussiness name & ing will accept the deposit because it comes in as your "name"

or another option is to use amscot card. they give you a virtual bank account for directdeposits. so you can transfer paypal just like a reg bank & just use amsot card to buy or withdraw
Old 07-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fired View Post
I have same problem with checx system so the only bank i could get is ing & suntrust but theyclosed my suntrust soon after. Maybe they found out I was in chx sys

Well, ing bank told me the same thing about the deposits being under a diff name so you could make paypal a busisiness account &you can use your name as the bussiness name
for example once you upgrade your paypal, you are allowed to make up a bussiness name like if your name is "Barrybigballs" use this as your bussiness name & ing will accept the deposit because it comes in as your "name"

or another option is to use amscot card. they give you a virtual bank account for directdeposits. so you can transfer paypal just like a reg bank & just use amsot card to buy or withdraw
Have you tested this 'business name' method because I thought the business name was for your buyers credit card statement. PayPal bank deposits go into your bank as "Electronic Deposit Paypal."
Old 07-21-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunn View Post
I would suggest reading through the stealth guide 10 to 20 more times. It's the best way to learn the arts of stealth. This bank account issue is a major part of the guide.

That's what everyone says, and I have read it over & over & over. Yes, it is very helpful but basic. It does not cover all the potential problems that pop up, It's taken me weeks to get things sorted out and I have found that the best solution to avoid all the new account bs is to use a friend's acct that has buyer feedback and make them a seller. I bought two stealth accts and both were shut down within 10 seconds due to ID Verify by EB and there is no mention of that in the guide. BUT the guide would have to be like a million pages long to cover all the potential problems and it's hard to find solutions sometimes on here.
Old 07-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

What's this Amscot card?
Old 07-23-2011

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 76%

would like to know also..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What's this Amscot card?
Old 07-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
That's what everyone says, and I have read it over & over & over. Yes, it is very helpful but basic. It does not cover all the potential problems that pop up, It's taken me weeks to get things sorted out and I have found that the best solution to avoid all the new account bs is to use a friend's acct that has buyer feedback and make them a seller. I bought two stealth accts and both were shut down within 10 seconds due to ID Verify by EB and there is no mention of that in the guide. BUT the guide would have to be like a million pages long to cover all the potential problems and it's hard to find solutions sometimes on here.
You bought 2 stealth accounts and they were suspended within 10 seconds? There is not that long of a list of actions that can cause such a quick suspension.

Did you modify any account info?
Did you use a new user profile and IP address?
Did you list high risk items?
Did you list an item with a higher quantity than 2 or items for a high dollar amount?
Old 07-23-2011

IMHO i would setup a page or site where u can sell something for xxxx $'s (ex, flippa. com) using your WH accts. then i would purchase the item using your stealth accts thereby transferring the money so that you can deposit or withdraw it naturally with no worries. i haven't tried this yet but i've been thinking about it.
Old 07-23-2011

btw most prepaid cc's act as a bank and will let you do deposits. they don't check credit scores - not sure about chex system. so long as you don't exceed $5k i think you'd be ok.... read the terms!!

prepaid credit cards - Google Search
Old 07-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Shut down as in what notice? MC010?